Resident Evil 7 Could Come Back Thanks To Game Designer!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

flamydragon86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 5

Edited By flamydragon86
Member since 2014 • 97 Posts

Resident Evil 7 is one of the most searched topics by gamers all over the world. The loyal fans want to see a new version of the game and as of right now, it looks like there is nothing out there to go on. The revealed release date for Resident Evil: Revelations 2 has opened up the door of the possibility of seeing the 7th installment to the video game series. Just watching the episodes of Revelations 2 has fans hoping they are going to see the horror come back to the dark video game series.

There is at least one game designer that wants to help CamCom bring thefranchise back to its roots and “fix it”. According to one online source, the popular Clifford Bleszinski is a free agent in the gaming world and has reportedly offered his services to CapCom via Twitter. His intentions? He would love to work together with the company to revive the Resident Evilfranchise and restore the prestige and B-movie horror back the way fans of thegame series would like to see.

On Twitter Cliff Bleszinski, kept it short and sweet saying, “Hey, Camcom. Call Me. We can fix Resident Evil. Together. :)”. It is not easy to tell if he is serious, or if he is just serious about finding mor e work and that smiley face at the end is hard to decipher. The tweet was first published on Twitter and then passed along via a Japanese gaming blog, Jin115. In the meantime, fans of the series want to see the latest version go back to its roots and Cliff Bleszinski could be the right guy for the job.

Remembering that Gears of War went into the horror aspect of the video game filled with empty cities and just enough light to keep you from being ripped apart by whatever walks in the dark areas of the game. CamCom has a plan for the Resident Evil series and according to one source, it is not going to go the way that most of us wish it would.

The Resident Evil 7 game should be released at some point in 2016 and the loyal fans are hoping that it will be available for Xbox One and PS4 when it does finally arrive. With all the speculation that thegame series is not going to be what it should, there is talk that they reason behind it is that the main designer is not working on the project anymore. CapCom struggling in more ways than just game development so fans are running out of hope that the game will come back with a vengeance.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Twitter doesn't count as news

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

That would be so awesome if he did work with Capcom to help make Resident Evil 7 but right now he has started up a new development studio call Boss Key and they're working on a game right now.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Unless Capcom gives the control of the franchise over to a more competent developer, then a new RE game won't be worth anyone's time.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lulu_Lulu

@foxhound_fox

My boy, Cliffy B, may not be the best developer out there but he's more than Qualified to handle a President Evil game, lets be honest, from a gameplay perspective the president evil games only get worse the further you go back, and with the series being co-op centric now its all the better to have the Dude Bro Master working on it..... Cliff is definitely up to the task, but I want him to be lead Designer on this one, it simply wont do if he's just assissting developement, if he's not in the Driver's Seat then theres no point.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Old news and lol Cliffy B.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

I, for one, thought that Resident Evil 6 was an ok game. Way too much hate.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

if resident evil 7 have same crap gameplay i dont buy it i hope capcom change the series

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@foxhound_fox

My boy, Cliffy B, may not be the best developer out there but he's more than Qualified to handle a President Evil game, lets be honest, from a gameplay perspective the president evil games only get worse the further you go back, and with the series being co-op centric now its all the better to have the Dude Bro Master working on it..... Cliff is definitely up to the task, but I want him to be lead Designer on this one, it simply wont do if he's just assissting developement, if he's not in the Driver's Seat then theres no point.

I think it's hilarious that the series Cliff B is known for, Gears, followed the same path as Dead Space and RE. They are all series that went away from what they were and became more action oriented. And now he wants to bring RE back to what it was, when his own series got crappier the longer it went on and changed dramatically from the darker aspects of the first game.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@firefox59:

The series got crappier ?

I think its safe to assume you're not talking about Gameplay.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

meh, they said the same with resident evil 6 when they used zombies again, we all know how that turned out, my faith in capcom is completely lost, even when resident evil was one of my favorite franchises as a kid, hope i am wrong, but i highly doubt they will make a worthwhile resident evil again.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Krelian-co

@Black_Knight_00 said:

I, for one, thought that Resident Evil 6 was an ok game. Way too much hate.

i think it is an ok game, resident evil 5 was also an ok game, but that's the problem, they aren't really great just another mediocre game, not bad but not great either, nowhere near the great time i had playing the first 3 resident evils.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@Krelian-co:

Even though President Evil 5 had better gameplay ?

OneSanitarium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 OneSanitarium
Member since 2009 • 6959 Posts

RE6 is a good game, and I'm fine with the direction the series is going.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Krelian-co

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Krelian-co:

Even though President Evil 5 had better gameplay ?

i don't even know why i will explain this to you, but well, i'm bored anyway

"better gameplay" is subjective, a word you fail miserably to understand, yes it was better mechanically, they fixed the bad camara angles and tank controls but they made it far too action focused and took what actually made the first games great, that was the danger, the fear of every corner, the fact that every enemy was mortal, that you had to use your supplies with care and the oppressive enviroments, just to become another mediocre tps. So no, FOR ME, RE 5 did not have better gameplay.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Lulu_Lulu

@Krelian-co:

Better gameplay is the ability to aim and shoot from the proper perspective....

Better gameplay is tge abilty to sidestep..... not even strafing.... just one simple sidestep.

Better Gameplay is controls that cordinate with whatever camera angle is being used.

You're not going to cop your way out of this one by throwing the word "subjective" at everyone who points out a problem in your favourite games....

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Krelian-co

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Krelian-co:

Better gameplay is the ability to aim and shoot from the proper perspective....

Better gameplay is tge abilty to sidestep..... not even strafing.... just one simple sidestep.

Better Gameplay is controls that cordinate with whatever camera angle is being used.

You're not going to cop your way out of this one by throwing the word "subjective" at everyone who points out a problem in your favourite games....

you are wrong in a simple thing, i do not need to cop put of anything, i explained myself why i like the other games better and that's it , you can as always start arguing your nonsense all you want try hard, i will give you this so you don't spam your stupidity all over this thread: the newer have better mechanics but the older ones were better games.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@Krelian-co:

You dont need to explain why you like anything.... and if whatever it is you like is inferior then its better if you don't explain it....

You must be one of those immersion type gamers.... Im assuming you think those older games are better because stuff like Atmosphere and what not.

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@firefox59:

The series got crappier ?

I think its safe to assume you're not talking about Gameplay.

People really liked the subsequent Gears for MP. I thought it was generally agreed upon that the campaign portion of the Gears games got worse from the first one. I haven't played all of Gears 3 but Gears 2 was frustrating and the story was horrendous. I could care less about the Gears MP (aka who can pop out from behind a corner and shotty someone in the face first.)

The gameplay in Gears one may not have been as refined as the subsequent iterations but the campaign structure and set-pieces were superior IMO.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@firefox59:

Fair Enough..... I still need to play Judgement.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Lulu_Lulu

@envoy23

Twas a 3DS game..... before it was ported to other platforms.

Anyway why bigger ?

I don't think size was ever the game's problem.