Remember me: can't figure out combo creations

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pintree3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pintree3
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

1st of all I suck at fighting regardless of game. Here I'm still @ the beginning of the game & the beginning of the 3d chapter and I get killed quite quickly (15 tries). Obviously I can't figure out how to create moves & the logic behind their strategies. Can anyone walk me through it assuming I'm 12 years old or so (Xbox controller on a PC using Steam)--easy mode in most games is often hard for me.

In other words: Use the left stick, on the left side and choose bla bla and press A then again with the left stick move to the right side, choose bla bla bla and press A. etc.etc. What you have now created, once in the game, is if you pres XXX then you will get this combo which will do this. ...Then move over to step 2 to create yet another combo and so on and on. Or is this too much to ask? If too much I can always use a cheat of a sort--since unlike most people my game playing is never about fighting, challenges or winning but more like a tourist: I like to walk around and watch the scenery and characters--discover the sights and their people.

Thanks