Reloading weapons in AC3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by shaunec11 (1 posts) -
How?
#2 Posted by Kevlar101 (5957 posts) -
It amazes me how freakishly moronic you are. You are a fool. Fool! It reloads automatically, you buffoon.
#3 Posted by dab198 (3889 posts) -
It amazes me how freakishly moronic you are. You are a fool. Fool! It reloads automatically, you buffoon.Kevlar101
It amazes me how unwelcoming you are to new members. Knock it off. While it does happen automatically, you can also make it reload at any time, you buffoon. Controls will vary depending on format though, but it tutorialises you through it early in the game.
#4 Posted by OmenUK (3302 posts) -

I don't think it really makes much difference if you let it re-load automatically or you reload manually it seems to take the same length of time and neither seems quicker than the other, unfortunately.

#5 Posted by Devil_chrizzie (72 posts) -

I don't think it really makes much difference if you let it re-load automatically or you reload manually it seems to take the same length of time and neither seems quicker than the other, unfortunately.

OmenUK

no its not quicker but its nice to plan your reloads i think

#6 Posted by freedomspopular (232 posts) -
I think it's funny how back in Renaissance Italy we had a hidden pistol that reloaded right away. Fast forward to the 1700s, and we're stuck with muskets and pistols that take 5 minutes to reload.