Red Hood in Arkham Knight

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

I am excited for this, for those that know the comics are in for a treat. But it sucks that this is a fucking pre-order bonus. Basicly screwing people over that wait to get the game

Link

Recently it was announced that GameStop will be taking a more active role when it comes to getting pre-order content for games. Today we see the first step in that direction with a new exclusive GameStop deal.

Batman fans who pre-order Batman: Arkham Knight will get exclusive access to the Red Hood Story Pack which features a character that many people thought would actually be the man behind the Arkham Knight persona.

The Red Hood is an Anti-Hero/Villain featured in the Batman comics. The original Red Hood was seen in Arkham Origins (portrayed by the Joker in a flashback), and with the Joker’s death in Arkham City, we assume that Jason Todd will be taking the helm.

Check out the first promotional image below:

#2 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

**** Yeah! Red Hood is easily one of my favorite characters in the batverse (That's what we call it, right?).

#3 Posted by foxhound_fox (95000 posts) -

I'm just going to wait for the inevitable GOTY Edition.

#4 Edited by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@behardy24 said:

**** Yeah! Red Hood is easily one of my favorite characters in the batverse (That's what we call it, right?).

sure why not :P

Avatar image for girlshavefuntoo
#5 Posted by girlshavefuntoo (125 posts) -

This is cool, but I'm absolutely disgusted by pre-order bonuses, especially store exclusive ones.

#6 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

I'll probably buy the game at least at week one and will probably pick up the GOTY Edition on the Xbox One so I can get all those fancy achievements. Hopefully there will be some good DLC that comes out to make the GOTY worthwhile.

#8 Posted by foxhound_fox (95000 posts) -

@behardy24 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

I'll probably buy the game at least at week one and will probably pick up the GOTY Edition on the Xbox One so I can get all those fancy achievements. Hopefully there will be some good DLC that comes out to make the GOTY worthwhile.

I'm just thinking of waiting for the complete edition that comes with all this pre-order content for $30 less. DLC notwithstanding.

#9 Posted by SaudiFury (8709 posts) -

can't wait to play this game... the soonest it comes up for pre-order on the PSN for PS4.. the sooner i'll pre-order the special edition.... don't care. i'll make an exception for this and MGS V to splurge a little more then usual..

#10 Posted by AgeThe6 (179 posts) -

I'm super excited that they added Red Hood. especially since I'm been reading the new 52 comic books :) thanks for this info

#11 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

I'm totally burnt out on Batman. Will get it after it comes out I think. Couldn't care less about shit-tier Robin.

#13 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@girlshavefuntoo said:

This is cool, but I'm absolutely disgusted by pre-order bonuses, especially store exclusive ones.

i really hate them aswell