Red Dead Redemption Dark Horse question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Legatus_Victix (144 posts) -
Why is it my American Standardbred has completely disappeared now replaced with this horrid dark scarred horse? I know why its happened (negative karma) but will I need to rebreak a American Standarbred and hitch it to reattain it or is that useless and this horse will just keep replacing him everytime I reload? First playthrough on negative karma, its so hard going negative karma in this game when you're pretty much given more good choices than bad choices through the game.
#2 Posted by 23Jarek23 (2617 posts) -

Yeah you are stuck with it unless you get your honor back up.

#3 Posted by Legatus_Victix (144 posts) -
Dang, well thanks for response couldn't ask for a better answer lol
#4 Posted by DeX2010 (3991 posts) -
Why is it my American Standardbred has completely disappeared now replaced with this horrid dark scarred horse? I know why its happened (negative karma) but will I need to rebreak a American Standarbred and hitch it to reattain it or is that useless and this horse will just keep replacing him everytime I reload? First playthrough on negative karma, its so hard going negative karma in this game when you're pretty much given more good choices than bad choices through the game.Legatus_Victix
I haven't played the game in ages, but for negative karma, going on a rampage and shooting everyone in Armadillo and robbing a shop is quite fun, and then you can run to Mexico to escape the police.