question about Ocelot in MGS4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

since he had liquids arm attached to him do you think he is infected with Fox Die? I think in number one it said he was immune but surgery can make anybody weak and he kidnapped Naomi so maybe he needs a cure.

gamingqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#3 gamingqueen
Member since 2004 • 31076 Posts

Nice question! He was a part of shadow moses so he's been shot with foxdie vaccine I think. He only took liquid's arm and the foxdie kills people with a certain gene code. If his gene code was among the people which the foxdie was created to kill then he'll he be dead but not because he took liquid's arm.

VinnoT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 VinnoT
Member since 2003 • 4649 Posts
Now you see, this is why MGS is so infuriating. I've played all 3 games...numerous times. and I still dont get the story properly lol.
King9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#5 King9999
Member since 2002 • 11837 Posts
Now you see, this is why MGS is so infuriating. I've played all 3 games...numerous times. and I still dont get the story properly lol.VinnoT
Hopefully MGS4 will clear up everything like they promised...
ElArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ElArab
Member since 2007 • 5754 Posts

MGS's story is awesome, and I understood everything that there is to understand, but I was one of those people that was mad cuz I was like 'THE PS3 IS HOW MUCH? OH MAN, NOW I'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN METAL GEAR!!!!"

I've also replayed the metal gear games so much to understand everything lol, I even played that crap remake twin snakes. Which is why I hate 'Silicon Knights' now.

BTW, your theory is very plausible, but [spoiler] aren't snake and liquid immune? or was it just one of them that was immune, I can't remember. Either way, I doubt Ocelot is immune to it. Yet, Foxdie does kill people with a certian gene code, like what the second poster mentioned, so it is also plausible that it won't make a difference. [/spoiler]

Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
Hmm..I don't know. Hopefully we'll find out. Please come to the 360. Please come to the 360.
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

MGS's story is awesome, and I understood everything that there is to understand, but I was one of those people that was mad cuz I was like 'THE PS3 IS HOW MUCH? OH MAN, NOW I'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN METAL GEAR!!!!"

I've also replayed the metal gear games so much to understand everything lol, I even played that crap remake twin snakes. Which is why I hate 'Silicon Knights' now.

BTW, your theory is very plausible, but [spoiler] aren't snake and liquid immune? or was it just one of them that was immune, I can't remember. Either way, I doubt Ocelot is immune to it. Yet, Foxdie does kill people with a certian gene code, like what the second poster mentioned, so it is also plausible that it won't make a difference. [/spoiler]

no they have said the Solid is currently being affected by it also thats why liquid snake died at the end of MGS1

gamingqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#9 gamingqueen
Member since 2004 • 31076 Posts

no they have said the Solid is currently being affected by it also thats why liquid snake died at the end of MGS1

Serraph105

Just remembered! [spoiler] When you're in the torture room Ocelot says thanks to the vaccine...I think he took some kind of a vaccine to avoid dieing of a heart attack which is caused by fox die. So Ocelot should die of foxdie incase he ran out of that vaccine... [/spoiler]