PSVita or Nintendo 3DS (games)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HuiFeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HuiFeng
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

What types of game are the console mentioned above are popular for. Which of it have better games ? For PSVita , do not include remote play games.

aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By aia89
Member since 2009 • 2828 Posts

I have both, but I find myself playing 3ds more, since there are tons of games that I'm interested in. Too bad, cause PsVita has a great hardware, but that potential is left unused.

The other aspect is, speaking for myself, I just love Super Mario, so the choice is easy for me.

I don't care much about stereoscopic 3D, but with the new models, it works very good.

Ps Vita kinda shines in the Store department, there are indie and also non-indie titles at cheap prices. Can't say the same about the Nintendo store.

Even with an obvious hardware disadvantage, I still prefer playing 3DS, because that's where I find the games that I wanna play or have most fun with. On Vita, I couldn't even finish Uncharted, because I find it boring.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#3 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Both handhelds are known primarily for their Japanese games. Both have a smattering of JRPGs. The 3DD excels in dungeon crawlers, and point and click adventure games or puzzle games, the Vita excels in visual novels. Both have some nice rhythm games. The Vita has a little more western or western style games than 3DS, but 3DS makes up for it with more action games.

Basically, if you like Japanese games, both the 3DS and Vita are essential.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#4 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Also, I just realized you have less than 500 posts so I will be locking this.