PSN Update 11/20 Rock Band, MX vs ATV and a fl0w expansion pack!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts
We get our update two days early this week thanks to Thanksgiving... :)
Games/Demos:

-MX vs. ATV: Unlimited demo
-Aquatopia (PS Eye required) - $1.99
-Operation: Creature Feature (PS Eye required) -$4.99

DLC

-flOw - Expansion Pack - $2.99 (All new campaign and playable creature. Also "Camera Tool" to take pictures in-game.)

-NFS Pro Street Collector's Upgrade - $9.99 (Includes '01 Acura Integra LS, , '05 Acura NSX, '06 Lexus IS350, '06 Audi RS4, '06 Pontiac Solstice GXP)
Rock Band:

Song Packs - $5.49 each-Metallica Pack 1-Queens of the Stone Age Pack 1-The Police Pack 1
Individual Songs -$1.99 each
Metallica:-"... And Justice For All"-"Blackened"-"Ride the Lightning"
Queens of the Stone Age:-"3's & 7's"-"Little Sister"-"Sick, Sick, Sick"
The Police:-"Can't Stand Losing You"-"Roxanne"-"Synchronicty II"
-T. Rex: "Bang a Gong"-The Runaways: "Cherry Bomb"-Credence Clearwater Revival: "Fortunate Son"-Wolfmother: "Joker and the Thief"-Foreigner: "Juke Box Hero"-The Knack: "My Sharona"
Trailers:
-Battlefield: Bad Company - "Trailer 2"-Ratchet and Clank Future - "BTS - Story"-Ratchet and Clank Future - "BTS - Design"-Snakeball
Other:-Devil May Cry 4 wallpapers

Not a bad update, I've always liked the MX vs. ATV games, and I'm definitely getting fl0w.  I don't have a Playstation Eye, or Rock Band, so that other stuff is useless to me... 
Avatar image for AtomicTangerine
AtomicTangerine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 AtomicTangerine
Member since 2005 • 4413 Posts
Hmm... Rock Band has some pretty awesome downloads. I'm going to wait and see what game gets the best downloadable content before I buy, yep!
Avatar image for Shame-usBlackley
Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Shame-usBlackley
Member since 2002 • 18266 Posts

Hmm... Rock Band has some pretty awesome downloads. I'm going to wait and see what game gets the best downloadable content before I buy, yep!AtomicTangerine

Damn straight. Police pack FTW. Too bad I cancelled my preorder.

Avatar image for AtomicTangerine
AtomicTangerine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 AtomicTangerine
Member since 2005 • 4413 Posts

[QUOTE="AtomicTangerine"]Hmm... Rock Band has some pretty awesome downloads. I'm going to wait and see what game gets the best downloadable content before I buy, yep!Shame-usBlackley

Good luck getting it this year if you still want it...

Avatar image for Shame-usBlackley
Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 Shame-usBlackley
Member since 2002 • 18266 Posts
[QUOTE="Shame-usBlackley"]

[QUOTE="AtomicTangerine"]Hmm... Rock Band has some pretty awesome downloads. I'm going to wait and see what game gets the best downloadable content before I buy, yep!AtomicTangerine

Good luck getting it this year if you still want it...

Oh, I can still get it. I have people that owe me. :P

The Gamespot review just went up, and Alex loves it. I cancelled because of a bad impression from a kiosk and the simple fact that it's SO expensive, but it sounds like it was kiosk and not the game -- good to hear, as I really want Rock Band.

EDIT: Although, I still might wait until after the new year. Reports are swirling around about defective components shipping with the game, and I'd pop a vein in my forehead if I paid $170 for a broken item. Alex mentions it in his review, but the Gamespot guys mostly had problems with the initial pedal for the drums (the one I saw was broken too, but Gamespot says the replacement has held up) and the microphone.