PS4/X1 Comparison Thread - X1 CoD 60fps - PS4 not so much

• 126 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By S0lidSnake
Member since 2002 • 29001 Posts

UPDATE: Confirmed by Infinity Ward themselves. That's a difference of 125% in pixels. Quite unbelievable. Panello downplaying the advantage is looking pretty disingenuous right about now. Also, Gaf right once again.

It remains to be seen if it will manifest into a bigger difference than the BF4 comparison though.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rqqa5o

Hey, been on the road last couple weeks so haven’t had a chance to update, but wanted to confirm that for Xbox One we’re 1080p upscaled from 720p. And, we’re native 1080p on PS4. We optimized each console to hit 60 FPS and the game looks great on both. Still on the road, but glad to see the great reception to Extinction. Can’t wait for next week's launch.

dvader came up with this idea. We keep all the tech and graphics comparison talk in one thread instead of shitting up the Official impressions threads. Let's see if we can all follow this simple unwritten forum rule:

All the tech talk goes here and no where else.

First next gen game to get reviewed is Battlefield 4.

As rumored, Xbox One's version is 720p. PS4 is 900p. A difference of 55% extra pixels along with some AA advantages. Digital Foundry investigates:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-battlefield-4-next-gen-vs-pc-face-off-preview

Needless to say, there are some basic differences in image quality that need knocking on the head right away. Chief among them is the hot topic of internal resolution, where we determine that the Xbox One code is indeed running at 1280x720. If this is set in stone for release - as is likely - the Microsoft version is poised to give us the most aliasing of the two next-gen platforms by a noticeable degree, and is only a stone's throw from the sub-720p resolutions of current-gen releases. On the other hand, the PS4 version delivers a whopping 1600x900 resolution in all modes, giving it a 50 per cent lead in output pixels overall. As well as cutting down on jagged edges, this reduces the amount of pixel shimmer we see in motion on complex shaders or thin geometry, with distant power lines, scaffolding and other elements with sub-pixel elements creating unwanted flickering on Xbox One.

On the merits of what we've seen so far, Battlefield 4 is already set to be a formidable launch window effort from DICE. Our observations so far reveal a clear gap in fidelity between PC and PS4, and again to Xbox One, but sub-pixel break-up aside, based on what we've seen so far, the Microsoft console manages to hold up despite the undeniable, quantifiably worse metrics in terms of both resolution and frame-rate.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#2  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69456 Posts

The only real difference I see is contrast. The Xbox One version is awfully dark especially in the first quarter of the video. Outside of that, they visually look like they are on the same page.

At 6:15 the PS4 version is blurry, I am not sure why but that was the only part of the video.

The PS4 version is blurrier from 6:15 onward. I am not sure what they did with the later part of the video.

Avatar image for experience_fade
experience_fade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By experience_fade
Member since 2012 • 347 Posts

It's tough for me to analyze. It really does look like the X1 version is better, but I know from a technical standpoint, that isn't right. I don't get it.

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

At first the jaggies for the Xbox are noticeable and than as the video goes on there are instances where it looks better than the PS4 version. I guess I like the lighting and contrast better than the PS4 but it is remarkably close. If it wasn't side be side but watched sequentially you wouldn't notice the difference.

F1Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 F1Lengend
Member since 2005 • 7909 Posts

I can't believe MS is fucking up the gamma again, probably so people on the internet think it looks more "vivid" compared to PS4. Jesus, just set it properly it looks terrible. Its like if I went to everyones house and turned on Dynamic contrast. That being said, there is some weird shit going on with the PC and PS4 version in terms of texture filtering. Nonetheless, with PS4 outputting at 55% more pixels while keeping a better framerate AND running more effects, this bodes extremely well for PS4 multiplats.

I can see when other multiplats come out, without texture issues, and a resolution advantage, its going to be pretty one sided. Image quality on the Xbone looks pretty rough.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 S0lidSnake

@Pedro said:

The only real difference I see is contrast. The Xbox One version is awfully dark especially in the first quarter of the video. Outside of that, they visually look like they are on the same page.

At 6:15 the PS4 version is blurry, I am not sure why but that was the only part of the video.

The PS4 version is blurrier from 6:15 onward. I am not sure what they did with the later part of the video.

Probably the way DF captured the PS4 footage. Something doesn't add up. Especially when they go ahead and say something like this:

On the merits of what we've seen so far, Battlefield 4 is already set to be a formidable launch window effort from DICE. Our observations so far reveal a clear gap in fidelity between PC and PS4, and again to Xbox One, but sub-pixel break-up aside, based on what we've seen so far, the Microsoft console manages to hold up despite the undeniable, quantifiably worse metrics in terms of both resolution and frame-rate.

F1Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 F1Lengend

Yeah something is not right here, I don't trust MS or DF with regards to these comparisons. For one thing, there are different textures all over the place, as if MS had EA specifically change them or alter them in some way. PS4 version looks very close to the PCs but the Bone is looking quite different. Sharpness looks like its turned up to 12 on the Bone. Meh, I'll wait for a different source.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Pedro

@S0lidSnake said:

Probably the way DF captured the PS4 footage. Something doesn't add up. Especially when they go ahead and say something like this:

That reads to me like "The Xbox One supposed to suck really bad on paper but it isn't sucking as bad as we anticipate."

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@Pedro said:

I agree about the contrast.

I prefer the PlayStation 4 version visuals because I can actually see what I am looking at. Most of the Xbox One screenshots and video footage are too dark. However, the Xbox One contrast sometimes makes everything more vibrant than the PS4 version.

Avatar image for experience_fade
experience_fade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By experience_fade
Member since 2012 • 347 Posts

Freeze frame at around 8:12 mark on that video. Compare the difference in the doors. The X1 version looks infinitely more detailed.

I do agree, though, @dvader654, the gap will widen in the future.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pedro

@BranKetra said:

@Pedro said:

I agree about the contrast.

I prefer the PlayStation 4 version visuals because I can actually see what I am looking at. Most of the Xbox One screenshots and video footage are too dark. However, the Xbox One contrast sometimes makes everything more vibrant than the PS4 version.

Yeah! But the blacks are just too intense, they needed to ambient light those scenes. The areas that are too dark greatly downgrades the image and it something that should be easily fixable.

Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts

Obviously the numbers don't lie, but to me the actual visual differences are pretty small. I'm sure on a TV it would be even harder to notice.

Either way I'm impressed to see them pulling off 60fps.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By S0lidSnake

lol Looks like Digital Foundry was not being entirely honest with this comparison. Gaf noticed that their comparison had the contrast turned way up in the X1 version giving it the illusion of a more detailed crisper picture when compared to the PS4 version. Here is the same scene from a different youtube video.

I really have no idea why DF has been playing MS PR for the past couple of months, and now this. It's mind boggling that they would notice the worse frame-rate, worse AA, lack of Ambient Occlusion, worse textures, lack of random fucking clouds in the screenshots (see below) and 55% increase in pixels and still somehow manage to make the X1 version look better or as good as the PS4 version.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

There doesn't seem to be huge differences to me... but it's hard to tell from a video. If you look closely you might say PS4 looks a bit better but I don't see much in it.

Avatar image for Shame-usBlackley
Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16 Shame-usBlackley
Member since 2002 • 18266 Posts

Which one has higher and more consistent framerate?

Also, the DF shots don't seem to match up with their write up, which notes clear delineation between the two versions except in their media they've posted.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

I just see two slightly different versions of another artistically and creatively bankrupt bland military shootan' game. It honestly depresses me that this stuff is still considered the premiere games in the industry. To me, they both look like bland uninspired garbage. Killzone: Shadowfall's visuals are leagues better to me.

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#18 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

It's not really an unwritten rule when you proceed to write it, Solid. Just saying.

Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shame-usBlackley

@Randolph said:

Killzone: Shadowfall's visuals are leagues better to me.

Yeah, me too. Plus isn't Shadow Fall open world? That seems like it would be more taxing on the visuals since it's not a narrowly defined, set path through the world.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By S0lidSnake

@Shame-usBlackley said:

Also, the DF shots don't seem to match up with their write up, which notes clear delineation between the two versions except in their media they've posted.

PS4. That said, both versions manage to maintain 60 fps more often than not.

Here is another comparison from videogamer.com.

Battlefield 4 on PlayStation 4 looks stunning, with DICE clearly utilising the console’s additional firepower to yield a superior image quality on Sony’s machine. Images are pin-sharp, appearing to run at a native 1080p and fluid 60 frames per second.

But while the Xbox One version effortlessly maintains the same frame-rate, the image quality is perceptibly worse, sporting a softer, jaggier look that carries all the hallmarks of a game upscaling from a sub full-HD resolution.

My suspicion is that the Xbox One version is rendering natively at 720p before upscaling to 1920x1080, although DICE opted not to confirm numbers when confronted about the resolutions of the two next-gen versions directly.

To some people, the difference will be negligible. Battlefield 4 on Xbox One is still visually astounding: the lighting and particle effects – particularly during the single-player campaign - are remarkable, and the fact that DICE manages to maintain a fluid 60FPS without a hitch is truly praiseworthy. Both versions offer a noticeable step up over the current-generation far beyond just the frame-rate, and while there are subtle differences in quality between the top-end PC version and next-gen console, few PS4 players will likely complain about the magnificent visual experience on offer here.

But to those that do care (presumably those of you reading this), the difference in image quality between the two consoles is clearly visible. In the Xbox One’s case – a hugely important launch title for Microsoft’s machine- it makes the step up to next-gen that little less spectacular, signifying a trait players have been used to for years on current-gen consoles and an obvious step down from PC.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Pedro

@S0lidSnake said:

I really have no idea why DF has been playing MS PR for the past couple of months, and now this. It's mind boggling that they would notice the worse frame-rate, worse AA, lack of Ambient Occlusion, worse textures, lack of random fucking clouds in the screenshots(see below) and 55% increase in pixels and still somehow manage to make the X1 version look better or as good as the PS4 version.

I think its awfully random that all of sudden DF is now MS fanboys. Where is the logic behind that. Also the bolded is GROSSLY overstated and SSAO is clearly visible, the textures are not worse and random clouds are just that RANDOM. I am not sure why you are reacting in such a extreme way, this behaviour is shocking for I would never expect you to behave in such a irrational manner. This is so not like you.LOL

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By S0lidSnake

Ok. Im done for the night. Hell of a night. Gaf crashing at midnight after hyping up the midnight embargo all night was hilarious and awesome. Next gen fervor has gripped us all!

PS4 version was able to have a better resolution, better AA, more effects and more stable framerate all at once which was surprising to me. What's more surprising is how it did not amount to much. Both games look largely identical at least in the DF comparison videos.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By S0lidSnake

@Pedro said:

@S0lidSnake said:

I really have no idea why DF has been playing MS PR for the past couple of months, and now this. It's mind boggling that they would notice the worse frame-rate, worse AA, lack of Ambient Occlusion, worse textures, lack of random fucking clouds in the screenshots(see below) and 55% increase in pixels and still somehow manage to make the X1 version look better or as good as the PS4 version.

I think its awfully random that all of sudden DF is now MS fanboys. Where is the logic behind that. Also the bolded is GROSSLY overstated and SSAO is clearly visible, the textures are not worse and random clouds are just that RANDOM. I am not sure why you are reacting in such a extreme way, this behaviour is shocking for I would never expect you to behave in such a irrational manner. This is so not like you.LOL

Just as I was about to go to sleep you sneak one in. What extreme way? I am basically mentioning everything DF mentioned in their preview. Read it again. They are the ones who mention the lack of Ambient Occlusion, worse AA, worse frame-rate not me. How is that an overreaction?

I did notice the worse textures and lack of clouds in the screenshots, but I suppose it was irrational of me to believe what my eyes were telling me. Next time, I will put logic, hard evidence and my sense of sight aside so that I can behave in a rational manner.

Also, it's not my fault you haven't been keeping up with DF's articles. Check them out and if you cant notice the spin in there then well then whatever.

Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shame-usBlackley

@S0lidSnake said:

@Shame-usBlackley said:

PS4. That said, both versions manage to maintain 60 fps more often than not.

Here is another comparison from videogamer.com.

Battlefield 4 on PlayStation 4 looks stunning, with DICE clearly utilising the console’s additional firepower to yield a superior image quality on Sony’s machine. Images are pin-sharp, appearing to run at a native 1080p and fluid 60 frames per second.

But while the Xbox One version effortlessly maintains the same frame-rate, the image quality is perceptibly worse, sporting a softer, jaggier look that carries all the hallmarks of a game upscaling from a sub full-HD resolution.

My suspicion is that the Xbox One version is rendering natively at 720p before upscaling to 1920x1080, although DICE opted not to confirm numbers when confronted about the resolutions of the two next-gen versions directly.

To some people, the difference will be negligible. Battlefield 4 on Xbox One is still visually astounding: the lighting and particle effects – particularly during the single-player campaign - are remarkable, and the fact that DICE manages to maintain a fluid 60FPS without a hitch is truly praiseworthy. Both versions offer a noticeable step up over the current-generation far beyond just the frame-rate, and while there are subtle differences in quality between the top-end PC version and next-gen console, few PS4 players will likely complain about the magnificent visual experience on offer here.

But to those that do care (presumably those of you reading this), the difference in image quality between the two consoles is clearly visible. In the Xbox One’s case – a hugely important launch title for Microsoft’s machine- it makes the step up to next-gen that little less spectacular, signifying a trait players have been used to for years on current-gen consoles and an obvious step down from PC.

So it basically looks like a repeat of this gen -- two close versions with one being superior in most areas more times than not. Biggest question is that if the differences are manifesting themselves now, what's going to be happening in two years? I have to say that makes the decision to buy only one this generation a whole lot easier.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Pedro

@S0lidSnake said:

Just as I was about to go to sleep you sneak one in. What extreme way? I am basically mentioning everything DF mentioned in their preview. Read it again. They are the ones who mention the lack of Ambient Occlusion, worse AA, worse frame-rate not me. How is that an overreaction?

I did notice the worse textures and lack of clouds in the screenshots, but I suppose it was irrational of me to believe what my eyes were telling me. Next time, I will put logic, hard evidence and my sense of sight aside so that I can behave in a rational manner.

Also, it's not my fault you haven't been keeping up with DF's articles. Check them out and if you cant notice the spin in there then well then whatever.

My error. I read the previously bold as your observation and not theirs. The video shown does not illustrate the absence of SSAO;mainly because its so freaking dark and the textures don't look any worse. But now you are saying that the textures look worse. The screenshot; you provided shows two different textures not two textures of varying quality.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

@S0lidSnake said:

"Honey, come to bed!"

"NO!"

"Why not?!?"

"Because somebody is WRONG on the internet!"

:P

CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 CarnageHeart
Member since 2002 • 18316 Posts

@S0lidSnake said:

@Pedro said:

@S0lidSnake said:

Solid, we all know the 'why' :). MS is a company with very, very deep pockets and a lot of marketshare which is desperately trying to obscure a tech gap. Its crazy that MS recently released a fake UI video which was exposed not by the big websites (who spent time with the Xbone and had to know those videos were fake) but by the GAF.

The hard truth is that access means a lot to game websites and many game journalists seem to stay journalists only up until the right offer comes along. Some journalists (even those planning to make the leap) take their jobs seriously and call it like they see it (I don't recall Greg K carrying water for EA before he joined them) but some don't. I remember right before Next Gen (the US sister magazine of Edge) folded they gave a bunch of gushing reviews to the original Xbox's launch line-up. Then a bunch of them turned up at the new Official Xbox Magazine. At least one went on to the work directly for MS.

On a related note, the DF has been going on about the importance of balance (MS's rationalization for the Xbone's unimpressive specs) for some time. As I've noted in the past, when game designers working with hardware say one thing (the Xbone is significantly less powerful and much harder to work with and that will negatively impact games) and a journalist whose knowledge of hardware comes from a MS Powerpoint presentation and conversations with the Xbone development team says another (the difference is marginal, the Xbone is balanced and its balance is so perfect it isn't impacted by all of the tweaks and 180s), then one should assume that the game designers are right.

Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Shame-usBlackley

One of the most fascinating things about the coming generation (assuming this game is a barometer of things to come) is how Microsoft fans are going to react to not getting the best version of console titles. For two generations now, Microsoft consoles have, by and large, received the best versions of multiplatform games, and it seems like that is about to change. Having talked to many of my friends on Live, there's almost the expectation that the Xbox version will be the best version, and I wonder how this will affect the topography of the market.

Sure, power has rarely dictated dominance in sales, but this is the first time that the most expensive system may also be the less technically capable. We've seen less power dominate, and high costs kill, but have we ever seen the two combine? Should be interesting.

UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#29 UpInFlames
Member since 2004 • 13301 Posts

@S0lidSnake said:

Next gen fervor has gripped us all!

Oh my God, seriously? This has to be the most boring start of a generation in history. Battlefield, Call of Duty, Killzone, zzzzzzzz.

GAJY_FILTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30 GAJY_FILTH
Member since 2003 • 112 Posts

Seriously developers AA and 1080p is far more important than flashy graphics, I'm sick of looking at jaggies.

Areez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Areez
Member since 2002 • 6278 Posts

Randolph said this already...But Kill Zone looks much much better....I just watched this video on my "55 Panasonic ST50 plasma TV...the looks close between the two consoles...I did notice the Xbox One appear darker and in instances it wsd hard to tell bwtween the two. However, I did notice that at times the background environment on the PS4 looked smoother. Overall most gamers will not notice a difference, as most will not have both running side by side. Looks like more of the same this console gen.

CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 CarnageHeart

The Digital Foundry has stated that they screwed up the capture process.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=706051

A Digital Foundry employee went on NeoGAF to explain what went wrong with their PS4/Xbox One Battlefield 4 visuals comparison:

Here's what the persons said:

"The issue here is simple; Tom had a limited amount of time to capture this stuff and was not able to do so in a normal environment. If mistakes were made normally, it would be easy to go back and correct, but with the way this worked, it wasn't really possible.

Why so different? DF uses their own hardware for capturing while DICE were handing out Elgato boxes to everyone else. The DF hardware is actually much more capable but it works differently and, without the experience of working with these new consoles, I can see a situation where settings were dialed in wrong.

JackFrags used what DICE provided and probably didn't even attempt to change any settings which, in this case, turned out to be for the best."

Avatar image for FamilyGuyFan507
FamilyGuyFan507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

#33 FamilyGuyFan507
Member since 2005 • 2463 Posts

I honestly don't see a difference. Sony fanboys are trying rather hard to make something out of nothing, continuously. I don't know why each generation just can't prosper, and makes mistakes at their own accord. Everything has to be put down on. For all the talk of Xbox One being inferior, it doesn't really show, at least not enough to make a case for PS4 to be the end all, be all.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By S0lidSnake

@Randolph said:

@S0lidSnake said:

"Honey, come to bed!"

"NO!"

"Why not?!?"

"Because somebody is WRONG on the internet!"

:P

The funny/sad thing is that that's exactly what happened, and I missed out on some late night sex because she was too pissed after waiting so long.

Fucking Pedro!

F1Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 F1Lengend

@CarnageHeart: lol, just like I said, I don't trust DF and wait for other sources.

CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 CarnageHeart

@S0lidSnake:

Way too much information. You just made Pedro's day.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#37  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@CarnageHeart: Digital Foundry seems to just be making excuses. I do not see them apologizes for giving an inaccurate representation of the Xbox One version.

CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 CarnageHeart

@BranKetra:

Leadbetter's post clarified little but the fact that the guy who admitted the obvious error is probably going to find himself looking for a new job. Its amazing that DF somehow missed that their capture process(es?) were screwed up until others pointed out the error.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-battlefield-4-face-off-qa

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Pedro

@dvader654 said:

@S0lidSnake: Pedro got the highest troll achievement for that one.

I would like to thank my Parents and my fellow forumites. I could not have done it without you. :)

GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts

lol Solid.

Areez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Areez

@Pedro:

Congrats!!! Pedro BTW, I will be doing the same Xbox One bus tour demo you did this Sunday. Hope they have Ryse.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#43 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@S0lidSnake said:

The funny/sad thing is that that's exactly what happened, and I missed out on some late night sex because she was too pissed after waiting so long.

Fucking Pedro!

What's even more funny is that you browse the internet on your Wii U. So you missed on sex because you were too busy arguing with Pedro via Wii U.

I'll let that sink in for a moment XD

Areez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Areez

@Black_Knight_00:

LMFAO! I m confused by Solid....I also thought he disliked the Wii U or anything motion related. Guess I had him pegged for someone else.

Minda_Cubed.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 S0lidSnake

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@S0lidSnake said:

Fucking Pedro!

What's even more funny is that you browse the internet on your Wii U. So you missed on sex because you were too busy arguing with Pedro via Wii U.

I'll let that sink in for a moment XD

that was back when i was still playing black ops 2 on the wii u. i havent even plugged in my wii u since may or june or whenever i stopped playing BLOPs 2. probably the worst purchase ive made ever since i dropped $20 on that Move gun.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#46  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

I dont trust DF one bit so i can't say which is better, because from the footage and what i can compare it does seem the Xbox has a more clear image, but its also clear on the video that someone has turned up the brightness or light on the ps4 while turning it down on the X1.

So this does nothing for me in regards to which is "better".

Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Shame-usBlackley

@dvader654 said:

I love that the One version is missing clouds.

Yeah, I laughed at that.

Areez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Areez

@dvader654: SMH

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

@Shame-usBlackley said:

@dvader654 said:

I love that the One version is missing clouds.

Yeah, I laughed at that.

Have you ever looked at the sky in a battlefield game? And I see clouds...