Please help. Please. Stuck in Rayman Origins

#1 Posted by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

I can't go to the next level. I think it says I need 2 more electrons. Don't you get them by beating levels? how am I supposed to get more electrons if it won't let me play the next level?

#2 Edited by Shmiity (5392 posts) -

Replay the levels that you did a bad job on. Also, electrons? Are you serious? Is this Chemistry class

#3 Posted by TheManofTin (375 posts) -

You might need to do better on the levels you previously finished. Just because you walked to the farthest right of a level does not necessarily mean you finished it, at least enough to advance.

#4 Edited by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

@TheManofTin said:

You might need to do better on the levels you previously finished. Just because you walked to the farthest right of a level does not necessarily mean you finished it, at least enough to advance.

I just beat 3 previous levels and it still said I need 2 more of the smiley things. I dont know what to look for. And how do I know which level?

#7 Posted by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

someone plz help. Please please please please please please please. Please!!! I'm stuck!!!! I beat the levels I previously played and I don't know why the fairy is doing this!!!! what she want?? Im sorry I'm desperate!! anyone played!!!!