Hey everyone, My names Brittany and I'm writing a research paper on the sub-culture of video gaming in America and I was just hoping some of you would pretty please take the time to answer some of these questions. to help me gather some information.
1) How old were you when you started playing video games?
2) Do you think your game preferences have influenced your personality or the kinds of people you associate yourself with?
3) What is it that draws you to video games? (technology, appreciation of graphic design, the story...etc.)
4) How many hours a day do you spend playing on average a day?
5) Do your family members play video games?
6) Did you start playing video games to take you mind off of other things?
7) Since vide games are a form of art, would you call yourself artistic? why or why not?
8) Do you think video-gamers have traits or skills that differentiate them from other sub-cultures?
9) what does your daily food/drink diet consist of?
10) Do you have a job or attend school for something related to computer or game design? what is your current occupation?
11) on a scale of 1-10, how comfortable are you in social situations?
12) Is there anything additional you would like me to know?
13) what kinds of stereotypes have you been faced with whether they are right or wrong?
14) What kinds of games do you like and why?
15) Do you agree that violent video games influence violent and/or breaking the law?
16) how old are you?
17) are you married? have kids? I a relationship? If yes, do they play too?
I appreciate it a lot, please leave your name , age, sex, and location. Although this is optional, I would like to at least have your sex and age.