Please help, I can't remeber the name of an old game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Arokip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Arokip
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

I played that game on Win98 around the year 2000 and I can't remember the its name. It is probably older game than 2000. Maybe someone of you played it too and remember. I really want to know the name.

I am not from english speaking country, in my language we used to call it "Labyrinth" (or "maze").

In game you control one character (3rd person view - it was 3D, view from one side) with a weapon or any tool. You mostly have to kill everyone in the level to win (or do something/get somewhere).

When someone was killed, you could take his weapon. (I think that you also can collect coins from killed enemies.)

At the beggining of a level you can choose a character (not in first level). There were many of them (magician with spell book, thief which can jump high, someone with crossbow, bow... or with sword..)

I remember several levels:

- first level was it dark green dungeon (sewers) where were many green bugs (you have to kill then all) and there was one big that must be killed first (or the small ones revived).

There were three persons (one with mace, second with some weapon and your character with torch). There was a drain with green water which you can drain. (the torch can be estinguished it that water)

- second level - I don't really remeber it, but my sister say that is was level with ghost with yellow eyes.

- third level was on pirate ship where you have to kill pirates. There were several weapons (swords, guns..). In the corner of the ship there was machine-gun which was useful to win that level

- another level was called "Redo" and it was in lava maze. There were many enemies with weapons (sword, crossbows..).There was also big red creature (you can ride on it) which strikes fire and it can swim in lava. At the beggining of that level trehe were tiles which were crumbling when you were walking on them. (I have never completed that level.)

- another level - your character was a prisoner with a large black metal ball tied on leg with chain. You can meet another person (friend) in the maze. You can broke the chain with closing doors.

- another level was in water maze

- another in pyramid - it was yellow and sandy level with many doors (there was spiders, cyclops, giants..)

- one level was in the total dark (the magician can cast spells to illuminate it)

There were about 15 levels, I think. The others didn't stuck in my head.

If you remember name of this game, please, tell me.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/official-can-t-remember-the-title-of-a-game-thread-29139350/#3042

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Thanks Monsieur

@arokip , please post your question on the dedicated thread MonsieurX posted. I'm locking this, thanks!