Pick my next F2P multiplayer PC game.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kopogero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kopogero
Member since 2010 • 149 Posts

I've given up on trying to find the best multiplayer I'll enjoy the most. 25 years of hardcore gaming allows me to enjoy any product for what it is as long as you can as well.

This game it will be for me to just pass the time until X game arrives eventually that I'll see myself spending $ on. So, pick a F2P multiplayer PC game for me and by end of this weekend I'll install whatever gets most votes, thx.

Gammit10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 119

User Lists: 2

#2 Gammit10
Member since 2004 • 2397 Posts

If you like shooters, try Planetside 2.

commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

Dota 2.

Plenty of tools within game to help you start out learning, plenty of tools to consistently progress you as a player, wide and varied, absolutely no advantages can be bought in-game, all purchases are purely cosmetic, all heroes free from the start, amazing client, popular, easy to find a match, wide variety of game modes to tickle your fancy, extremely high skill cap (you could play 3000 matches and still not even come close to touching the pros), sound and visual design is stellar, easy to have fun with right from the start, bots consisting of progressive difficulties if fighting against human opponents scare you, can run on most potatoes, huge youtube/twitch community to find any info you may need, all game systems explained in-client or easily explained on the wiki... could go on and on.

Tokeism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Tokeism
Member since 2006 • 2365 Posts

Team Fortress 2