Out of the Shadows.

#1 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

Why does everyone hate this game other than the vile glitches and bugs? I know that sounds insane but honestly. I got through the story fine enough without the game crapping itself on me.

The combat is really deep for a game this type, fighting, combos and hitting enemies felt super satisfying. The leveling system also.

I suppose the level design is a bit bland but the turtles are all identifiable separate developed characters and play very differently, as well as having great designs and perfect dialogue. This game was really ambitious for a digital title. Maybe I just love turtles too much and maybe i'm ignoring the faults but as a pure beat em up its just fantastic.

Thoughts?

#2 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71410 posts) -
#3 Posted by alim298 (1356 posts) -

@Ilovegames1992: Do you mean the TMNT game?

LoL when I read the title I thought of three different games none of which where TNMT: out of the shadows

#4 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71410 posts) -

@alim298 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Ilovegames1992: Do you mean the TMNT game?

LoL when I read the title I thought of three different games none of which where TNMT: out of the shadows

He doesn't name the game specifically, so i have no idea. It's the most recent one i could think of that had combat

#5 Posted by alim298 (1356 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride: He IS talking about that game. Only thing is that that game is so bland no one remembers it. Including me.

#6 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71410 posts) -

@alim298 said:

@The_Last_Ride: He IS talking about that game. Only thing is that that game is so bland no one remembers it. Including me.

i've been wanting to try it, just got such a big backlog that i haven't bothered buying it

#7 Posted by Behardy24 (3909 posts) -

I just watched some gameplay of it, it didn't look too bad. I think it looks alright. But I'm probably wrong and it most likely not good at all. (Also, there hasn't been a good TMNT game in years)(Makes me sad as a fan) D:

#8 Posted by Behardy24 (3909 posts) -

@alim298 said:

i've been wanting to try it, just got such a big backlog that i haven't bothered buying it

I think you should play those other games in your backlog, as they are all probably worlds better this than TMNT game. ;)

#9 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (11818 posts) -

Out of The Shadows.... and Into The Toilet !

:)

#10 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71410 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@alim298 said:

I think you should play those other games in your backlog, as they are all probably worlds better this than TMNT game. ;)

Touche

#11 Edited by Behardy24 (3909 posts) -

Out of The Shadows.... and Into The Toilet !

:)

#12 Posted by Behardy24 (3909 posts) -

@behardy24 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@alim298 said:

Touche

My mamma always told me I was good with my words

:' )

#13 Edited by The_Last_Ride (71410 posts) -

@behardy24 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@behardy24 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@alim298 said:

Touche

My mamma always told me I was good with my words

:' )

My momma always said life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

#14 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (11818 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride

Huh ?

Wouldn't that mean you would get Chocolate ? :s

#15 Edited by The_Last_Ride (71410 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride

Huh ?

Wouldn't that mean you would get Chocolate ? :s

#16 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

I bet nobody here has even played it. Feel bad for the turtles :(

#17 Posted by El_Zo1212o (6012 posts) -

Best Turtles game of all time. Most fun beat em up of the generation(if not as mechanically sound as Arkham).

It was a gem even in light of the odd(and sometimes infuriating) glitch or bug.