sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1 sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 499 Posts

Not gonna lie, Order 66 is my favorite plot point in Star Wars. If there's gonna be any spin off of the series focusing on the last of the Jedi, it should be a video game courtesy of LucasArts, either fighting or RPG-ish.

But I think the latter concept would be better. The game should be an Elder Scrolls / Fallout-scale open world thing, where you get to play as an original character from one of a dozen species and train as a Jedi under Purge survivors within the canon ( i.e. Yoda, K'Kruhk, Obi-Wan, Quinlan Vos, etc ).

Would anyone give this game a try if it existed? It'd have to have bigger quality than the first Force Unleashed. Not the second one though, I hear it sucked.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58268 Posts

Not gonna lie, that sounds pretty cool. I think it'd be a pretty cool game to showcase from two sides; one as a Republic Trooper, the other as a Jedi; playing as both to not only keep the gameplay diverse and interesting, but to keep the plot varied and moving forward. You could build up this comeraderie over the whole game fighting these key battles, then it ends climatically with Order 66 and you essentially gun down the Jedi or defend yourself (futilely, of course) against the trooper.

I've been craving another game from the Trooper's point of view since the incredibly amazing, criminally-overlooked Republic Commando.

The only problem is that time has come and gone; I'm afraid interest in Episode I-III is just not that high, and most people would frankly rather forget about it rather than revisit it. I like Episode III (a lot, actually) but the whole installment of Episodes I-III is just terrible.

Clone Wars is amazing, though.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#3 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

I avoid pretty much anything prequel-related, so none for me, thanks.