OMG. Ok. I am buying Wolverine.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#2 Posted by S0lidSnake (29001 posts) -

I liked the demo, but never got around to playing the full game. Just saw this gif on GAF and well, I am really upset that its not available to download on Steam or anywhere else. 

Looks freaking awesome!

ibyfPh3mWFTefA.gif

Amazon has the PC DVD version for $10. 

#3 Posted by JustPlainLucas (74797 posts) -
That game is fun! You'll enjoy it, especially for 10 dollars.
#4 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (18990 posts) -
Is that the 2009 game? Yeah it's really good, Raven Software is great
#5 Posted by Legendaryscmt (12532 posts) -

Keep telling yourself that when you're fighting Gambit and the game keeps glitching. Game was pretty fun, but damn did the bugs ruin it at times.

#6 Posted by GodModeEnabled (15314 posts) -
It was an awesome game. I would give it a solid 8/10
#7 Posted by lamprey263 (25213 posts) -
wonder how they'll handle a character that's nearly impossible to kill and heals quicker than the T-1000, I enjoy my games for a challenge and if he can't die then where's the challenge
#8 Posted by AzelKosMos (34194 posts) -

Yeah it really is actually pretty decent. Visuals are a little rough round the edges but the combat and some of the set pieces more than make up for it.

#9 Posted by sukraj (23782 posts) -

i haven't played this game yet but i am tempted to play it.

#10 Posted by koospetoors (3245 posts) -
It was suprisingly good, absolutely loved Wolverine's damage model and how his wounds heal and such.
#11 Posted by dvader654 (44751 posts) -
This is the old wolverine game? Yeah it was awesome. One of the best super hero games. It's like a GoW.
#12 Posted by Business_Fun (2282 posts) -

It starts out in a fairly entertaining manner but the action soon becomes repetitive and wearisome. Not a purchase I'd wholeheartedly recommend, cheap or otherwise. The game also has Hugh Jackman's gurning face on the cover which is worth a few minus points all by itself.

#13 Posted by PelicanRebelLdr (125 posts) -
That reminds me, I still need to go get it.
#14 Posted by Metamania (12024 posts) -

Is that X-Men Origins: Wolverine?

#15 Posted by Deadpool-n (489 posts) -

That game was awesome you'll enjoy it. But I didn't notice any bugs the entire time I played. It ran great.