Old Games you like to see Remastered?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -
#52 Posted by MirkoS77 (7321 posts) -

@Lucianu: awesome pick, that's my first choice also. PDS has aged pretty badly visually.

I desperately want to see Fallout 2 get a complete facelift. Make it 3D but keep the isometric perspective (though make it adjustable). Include destructible environments with full physics. Clean up the UI, AI, and orchestrate the music and bring in voice actors. Leave everything else alone. I can dream.

I also want to see Silent Hunter IV to be given up to date visuals.

Kudos to whoever mentioned Kelly Slater's pro surfer. I'd LOVE to see a great surfing game with what they can do with water physics nowadays. It could be amazing if done right.

#53 Edited by The_Last_Ride (71181 posts) -

Need for speed underground 1-2 Hd please

Oh damn, those are two games i would play the heck out of

#54 Posted by STARS1997 (7 posts) -

remaster: Sarge's Heroes series, Battle Tanks, Twisted Metal (for the PS1)

#55 Posted by EvilSelf (3619 posts) -

Landstalker for Sega Genesis. What got me into action RPGs!

#56 Posted by Unicronus (42 posts) -

Thief Gold, and Thief II: The Metal Age

These games are classic and I have a feeling this might actually happen since they are rebooting the series.

I would also like to see Tomb Raider II and Tomb Raider III remastered.

#57 Posted by Eikichi-Onizuka (8022 posts) -

There are some games I'd like a remake for but others where just an HD remaster would suffice, I'll list them separately.

Remake:
Super Mario RPG (It would be sweet to have SMRPG with some new content and more challenge, and polish the graphics a bit for the 3DS)

Xenogears (this would possibly have to be released in several episodes nowadays but I'd love to see the game with voice acting, no random battles, and a real ending)

HD remaster:
Burnout 3: Takedown
Dragon Quest VIII
Einhander
Panzer Dragoon Orta and Saga
Shining Force III(All 3 scenarios) and Shining the Holy Ark
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1-2 (maybe some new content like P3 FES and P4 Golden but no complete overhaul needed)
Super Mario Sunshine

I'm sure there's some more I'd like but I thought of this stuff pretty quick.

#58 Posted by King9999 (11835 posts) -

Project Justice.

#59 Edited by feared4power (621 posts) -

star fox adventures

#60 Edited by Ballroompirate (22742 posts) -

To name a few I'd like to see

• Kotor
  • Kotor 2
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Final Fantasy 12
  • Final Fantasy 6
  • Final Fantasy 9
  • Chrono Cross
#61 Posted by alexfnm (8 posts) -

Wingcommander all series. Imagine playing that in todays 3d graphics and watching the movies in 1080p today. WOW.

This. Would be awesome if they'd reboot it with another ageing cult actor, a cool semi-famous supporting cast and possibly Sasha Grey, as Ginger Lynn is too old to come back.

#62 Edited by KillzoneSnake (1712 posts) -

If capcom was smart they would remake RE2 and RE3 like they did with RE1 on gamecube. Make it HD and it would sell a lot.

I would also like to see Mass Effect 1-3 on PS4 at 1080/60 with all DLC.

#63 Posted by kingcrimson24 (458 posts) -

Black , Resident Evil 3 , Doom , Half life , prince of persia warrior within , Halo 2