Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#2801 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@vengeanceseeker said:

Hi all,

i am looking for a game that i was playing nearly 15 years ago at the local arcade machines center. It was the same type as cadilacs and dinosaurs with a different storyline. I dont remember much but at the end of the level each boss could grant a powerful spell. One of the bosses that i remember was as sceleton similar to grim reaper. Thanks in advance.

Was the game fantasy or did it have guns as well?

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2802 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19565 Posts

@thezixx: That sounds like The Guild 2.

thezixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2803 thezixx
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@Planeforger: F LOVE YOU BRO!!!!!!!!! THATS THE GAME, ITS ACTUALLY GUILD EUROPE u know the first part but thats it!!! hugies so much!!!!!!! thx brooooooooooooo u ROCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG for you https://listenonrepeat.com/?v=QGJuMBdaqIw#Katy_Perry_-_Firework

lots of love bro and have an awsome new year!

would never remember it on my own

thx so much!

Verozth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2805  Edited By Verozth
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

This game is impossible to find...

Platform(s): PC (Not sure on consoles)

Genre: Fantasy RTS

Estimated year of release: somewhere between 2000 - 2006

Graphics/art style: Warcraft like, armies of exigo, warlords battlecry, dark fantasy, mystic soundtracks

Notable characters: Armored horseriders and red demon bosses (in the demo version!)

Notable gameplay mechanics: Warcraft like (a mix of armies of exigo and warlords: battlecry 2)

Other details: (Only tried the demo version) It started like this, you control a captain / soldier and need to find your way to the fort/castle. When you arrive at the fort , where you could produce troops and build towers etc. you were constantly getting attacked by demon creatures which you have to keep in check with two of your towers protected by walls on each side. The unit production goes very slow, so you have to wait for reinforcements. After some time a large army of armored white-looking horse riders arrive and the horserider captain gives a dialogue bfore you sweep over the demons camp and the victory is yours, for this map. I 've been looking for this game for months and cant even find a clue.... Please, i would even pay the person who finds this game for me!

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2806 Black_Knight_00

@Verozth: 2D or 3D graphics?

Verozth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2807  Edited By Verozth
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
@Black_Knight_00 said:

@Verozth: 2D or 3D graphics?

3D and i dont have much more information to give than the horseriders (which looks like these, except the red cross horse riders) and the two handed swordsman units you produced looks a bit like this two handed units look alike except the colors of the clothes.

EDIT: It looks very much like warlords battlecry 3!

Avatar image for vengeanceseeker
VengeanceSeeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2808  Edited By VengeanceSeeker

@Black_Knight_00: yes it was fantasy and didnt hat any guns at all.

Almin_zukic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2809 Almin_zukic

1. It was a pc game

2. Don't remember the time.

3. This was like the story. You are a grown man who has a lot of memories/nightmares. You keep daydreaming about them and you have to make it right in your mind. Example: there is this mission where you have to save a friend from a burning hangar while in the real life you let him die and run away because you were scared.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2810 Black_Knight_00

@almin_zukic said:

1. It was a pc game

2. Don't remember the time.

3. This was like the story. You are a grown man who has a lot of memories/nightmares. You keep daydreaming about them and you have to make it right in your mind. Example: there is this mission where you have to save a friend from a burning hangar while in the real life you let him die and run away because you were scared.

Fahrenheit (aka: Indigo Prophecy)?

Almin_zukic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2811 Almin_zukic

@Black_Knight_00: Not quite sure i looked the plot up and it doesn't really fit. There was also this one where you had to save a guy in a office while there were some kind of "monsters" flying around and you touch those monsters you die.

Nesku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2812 Nesku

Hi everyone! I tried so hard finding this game but i never had any luck. In the first stage you are in a dungeon cell. After you escape the cell i think you have to find some kind of key but im not sure. Also there are spiders that hunt you. It's like an rpg but in first person. And the game icon is a yellow lightning if i remember right. I've played it on XP some time ago

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2813  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@nesku said:

Hi everyone! I tried so hard finding this game but i never had any luck. In the first stage you are in a dungeon cell. After you escape the cell i think you have to find some kind of key but im not sure. Also there are spiders that hunt you. It's like an rpg but in first person. And the game icon is a yellow lightning if i remember right. I've played it on XP some time ago

Arx Fatalis?

Gameplay video

BATHORY-86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2814 BATHORY-86

Hi guys , i can't find my favorite game tittle .i played this games from 2006 on PC . it's 3d third person adventure games. main character just like a monk ( male ) gameplay is roaming through many city ( start at vatican , london , paris ...but just in Medieval Europe ) , fight with human and creature. he can collect item like diablo game . his special weapon is a scepter can put any creature into a RUNE , and summon to fight for him. he can grow up level and learn skill but depend time he spent for it ( the time in game pass by when you let it's ). enemies can level up by time too. last thing i remember is a video when game start : main character use his scepter to put a last boss into a RUNE, is a monster with four hand, and when game loading, screen has the scepter icon.

n0mad1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2815 n0mad1
Member since 2010 • 26 Posts

dammit, i still can't remember the name..:/

Black_Knight can u help?

jade_maree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2816 jade_maree

Need help guys

-game is probably around 4 or so years old (i think it came out the same time as illusionist dream? they showed up on bored.com around the same time but the game im thinking of is no longer there)

-game is about a black blob. you start out in black and grey inside a house. when you get outside its beautiful and colourful

-no enemies to fight, just have to bounce round through the levels

-nice music

-pretty sure it got featured in game (or a gaming) magazine

ecruz94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2817  Edited By ecruz94
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a game that I used to play on the GameBoy Advance SP system back then during the 2000's. From what I can remember, the game made you pick from 3 "alien/robot" races; Green with having a power enhanced, Blue with having speed enhanced, and Red being balanced. As far as gameplay, It was RPG like, you had to build your army from resources you collected like minerals and dirt I think. Then when you had enough recourses, you can start sending out robots to attack your enemy's home base. This game didn't have any human characters involved from what I remember. The camara angle was from a birds eye view with a slight tilt. That's all I can remember, please help me find this game. Thank you.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2819 Black_Knight_00

@ecruz94 said:

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a game that I used to play on the GameBoy Advance SP system back then during the 2000's. From what I can remember, the game made you pick from 3 "alien/robot" races; Green with having a power enhanced, Blue with having speed enhanced, and Red being balanced. As far as gameplay, It was RPG like, you had to build your army from resources you collected like minerals and dirt I think. Then when you had enough recourses, you can start sending out robots to attack your enemy's home base. This game didn't have any human characters involved from what I remember. The camara angle was from a birds eye view with a slight tilt. That's all I can remember, please help me find this game. Thank you.

Mech Platoon

ecruz94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2820 ecruz94

@Black_Knight_00: dude yes!!! Thanks so much!!! After 10 years of not finding it I finally found it! Thanks so much man! You the real MVP!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2821 Black_Knight_00

@ecruz94 said:

@Black_Knight_00: dude yes!!! Thanks so much!!! After 10 years of not finding it I finally found it! Thanks so much man! You the real MVP!

You're welcome ;)

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#2822 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

Ok so... this was a Windows 98 game from the mid to late 90s. It was a fantasy action-adventure game. Isometric view (I think). The story starts with your uncle teaching you to fight, and later on you escape through some portal/ magic gate and he gets left behind/ captured. I don't remember much else. One weapon is a slingshot. And I think attacks were performed through mouse controls.

Thanks.

rafaysaleem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2823 rafaysaleem89

Hey. I saw a game a while back. Its graphics were made using shadows only. It was about a little boy lost in some kind of a jungle. Can any one tell me the name of that game?

This was a PC game. And I saw its trailer this year. It was a 2D game. Graphics were made using shadows only. This boy was looking for something and he had to cross a forest. I cant remember the exact details. One scene i can remember is that the boy saw some dead people hung in the forest. I remember a guy saying in the trailer that its not a game its a piece of art. I dont exactly know when this game was released. But when i saw its trailer earlier this year the game had already been released. But it is a recent game. It was kind of a thriller game. Can anybody please help me find this game as quick as possible because i need to do a project using this game. Please help me.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#2824 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

^^^ Limbo?

HowieT83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2826  Edited By HowieT83

Hi

Ive been racking my brains about this old game for a while now if anyone can help!

Must have been around mid 90s as i was around 13/14 had this demo on pc where u had like islands in the sky n u had 2 build paths between 2 build buildings like towers etc

Im sure it envolved gods of some kind n there was about 4 differents races 2 play as, i remember 1 had like these dragon turrets that fired lightning bolts i remember also if u didnt connect the path 2 somethin it crumbled away

Any help pls!!!!

Entvan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2827 Entvan

Hi all! It is so cool to read when somebody actually finds the game that he/she is looking for years!

Same problem here...there is a game that I played but it was for sure before 15 years if not even more. But definitely from the 90's.
I sometimes remember it or dream about it but I was so small that I have just a few images in my head about it. I am looking for it already for some time so i decided to ask my older brother.,,well the answer from him that I got is that he knows what I mean and he is looking for it already foreeever!
So,hopes are not that up but still..

What I blurry remember is that it is like in prehistorical time. I remember a part where some instrument and music are included,I even think that some dinosaurs or something like that are playing it. Also this scene in my mind seems like the picture is in some 'blue filter'?! Maybe greenish?! And I think u have to repeat the same music with the same instrument. Actually this is just a part that I remember but my brother says the first 'level' or whatever is that you have there, some amoebas that you eat or collect,or I don't know. And 3rd part is that you have a street and you move it around so the car can come from one side to the other.

The problem was we had it on a CD from a Video magazine from Germany,so the game was just a demo. If somebody knows any more info I am sure you can imagine what kind of happiness it would bring to me!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2828 Black_Knight_00

@howiet83 said:

Hi

Ive been racking my brains about this old game for a while now if anyone can help!

Must have been around mid 90s as i was around 13/14 had this demo on pc where u had like islands in the sky n u had 2 build paths between 2 build buildings like towers etc

Im sure it envolved gods of some kind n there was about 4 differents races 2 play as, i remember 1 had like these dragon turrets that fired lightning bolts i remember also if u didnt connect the path 2 somethin it crumbled away

Any help pls!!!!

NetStorm: Islands At War

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2829 Black_Knight_00

@entvan: Is it some kind of educational game?

BATHORY-86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2830 BATHORY-86

so i 'm at the end of the way :( , guys please help me with my info , does it ring the bell ??

Entvan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2831 Entvan

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@entvan: Is it some kind of educational game?

Well actualy we are not sure.
That is the problem,that all we remember :(

Rivu007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2834  Edited By Rivu007

HI!

Can some1 help me find the name of a game which I played long back..

1) PC game 2000-2010

2) The starting story line is :

The scene happens while the protagonist is on a train

A guy gets a letter from his brother who happens to be an archaeologist working in Italy. He claims to have found something which change the world or something.. and calls for his brother.

When the brother reaches to the particular location he finds the town deserted and weird things happening in the hotel where his brother stayed.

From there he goes to the local church and his journey begins.

aumariukas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2835 aumariukas

Hi there! Help me find one game (nostalgia is killing me!)

- this game is on pc(i i think only on pc)

-its 2d, normal grafics (its made out of little cubes, like 8-bit but more detailed)

- I've played it about 5 years ago, but dont know realesing date ( in my opinion its 2004-2009)

-i can remember lots of details- its fighting game, it has about 10 characters, everyone of them have special powers: can remember ice-guy (ofcource he uses skills like ice spikes, etc): fire-guy (skills: fire-breath, faster running while leaving fire trial, fire storm, etc) (if 2 players on same pc plays those two characters, they can somehow merge together to become one super powered character). Cant remember other's characters special abilities.

- game mods: 1) championchip- you can play against computer (u know the idea)

2) clearing stages( dunno the real name of this mod): the idea is, that you (and your friends if you play on same pc) start on the left of map, enemies (bots) jumps out of sky. Enemys at first are easy to kill, after killing them, you can go to the right of map (arrow shows tht u need to go) and harder stage appears. Killing those easy bots, jumps out enemy character (i think like mini boss) with special powers.

- controls: if i remember correctly, mving character is arrows or W A S D buttons. There is 3 combat buttons for attack, pick up items, and someting i cant remember. Combining these movements you can make special attacks or skills.

- one more detail: while playing, sometimes there drops out of sky (or lies on ground) various items: bottles of milk, beer, baseball-bat, baseball-ball, boxes,, knifes, boomerangs, etc. You can pick them to help you fight.

I hope you guys can help me! Sorry for my english

sellotapegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2836 sellotapegamer

I'm trying to identify a game from memory, which I remember from my childhood. I was on vacation in the West of Ireland between the years 1994 and 1996, at a holiday camp, and there was a gamesroom which contained a small set of of arcade cabinets.

One of the cabinets had a game which I can only now describe as similar to Bomberman, but I am fairly sure that it was not Bomberman. Bomberman was not a game I was familiar with at the time, but I came to know it in subsequent years. I'd have identified this game as Bomberman in retrospect if it had been Bomberman.

This game had some of the same conventions: two dimensional graphics, a top down display, a maze-like layout for levels, cartoonish colorful player sprites and, I think, something akin to match-like gameplay. As I recall, using bombs to blow up blocks was not the main objective of the game, and the player may have been able to shoot at enemy sprites. I remember watching the game for hours, but never having the coins to play it. As I recall, the demo gameplay was frequently chaotic and intriguing.

Does anyone have any idea what this game might have been? My own attempts at searching for mildly relevant keywords have turned up nothing. I am assuming it is one of many games from the lost multitude of obscure arcade board back libraries, franchises that have never been heard of again, but of which some people may still savor fond memories. Would love to hear of any ideas, any possibles, because even if it's not the game I'm remembering, would be interesting to discover them.

Navarrox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2837 Navarrox

Hi! I made an account just so i could ask you guys about this game... I'm almost dying of curiosity >.<

So lets start...
Its a platform game, the main character is a chicken (or a white bird whatever), initially you can just jump (if i remember things right) but as you progress through the game you gain powerups like double-jump, etc. It was on PC, the main menu was kinda dark and when you started the game it showed Game Maker logo (or the logo of another kind of popular engine), it was indie and the developer had other games on his website. There were bosses (or at least a final boss, i remember there was a final boss, not sure about other bosses tho) and at some point in the game you could change your outfit at a shop (i chose the ninja outfit), i think you had to pay things with coins, including some powerups, and you also find a "girlfriend" (a bird) somewhere in the game. It was really cool and i miss it : (
Hope you guys can help me ^^
Thx in advance

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2838  Edited By Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19565 Posts

@aumariukas: That has to be Little Fighter...2?

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2839  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@navarrox said:

Hi! I made an account just so i could ask you guys about this game... I'm almost dying of curiosity >.<

So lets start...

Its a platform game, the main character is a chicken (or a white bird whatever), initially you can just jump (if i remember things right) but as you progress through the game you gain powerups like double-jump, etc. It was on PC, the main menu was kinda dark and when you started the game it showed Game Maker logo (or the logo of another kind of popular engine), it was indie and the developer had other games on his website. There were bosses (or at least a final boss, i remember there was a final boss, not sure about other bosses tho) and at some point in the game you could change your outfit at a shop (i chose the ninja outfit), i think you had to pay things with coins, including some powerups, and you also find a "girlfriend" (a bird) somewhere in the game. It was really cool and i miss it : (

Hope you guys can help me ^^

Thx in advance

Pekka Kana 2

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2840 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@swagg2087: there's a pc game that called "the movies" that matches your description however the game is hard to find.

marco_palestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2841 marco_palestro

Hello,
I'm looking for a game I saw once some years ago; I browsed all the universe and still can't find a clue!
Here is what I remember:

- it should be 5/10 years old, so about 2005 - 2010
- the platform is XBOX360 or (less likely) PS2
- genre is some kind of RPG / JRPG with a particular combat system

I remember two particularities:
- there was a "weird" section, in which the main character (should be a girl) was moving in a 2D environment, some kind of minimal side scrolling platformer; enemies were something like wisps moving around; combat phase began when colliding with those wisps; I say "weird" because I thought it was somehow out of place
- the combat was the interesting and very unique feature: it was different from typical JRPGs turn based combat: the "combat arena" was 3D, and there were elements like distance and movement of characters and enemies; maybe you could issue orders and see the execution of the turn in a simultaneous way (I'm not sure of this).
- I remember this game as "unique" because it seems to me it had elements of tactical turn based games (Shadowrun, XCOM, Jagged Alliance), and still it was different: the map of the arena wasn't "tiled"; the movements of characters and enemies where traced with arcs and lines (I think)
- I saw just the beginning: there was a party, maybe 2-3 elements, and a battle with a couple of monsters (so it should be party based RPG)
- I think it had a long name ^o^

Thanks in advance for every clue...

ghjdscfxdeq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2842  Edited By ghjdscfxdeq

Hi,

I'm looking for a game from 486 DX4@100 era.

It was SVGA (640x400 or 640x480) 256 color game. Viewport was isometric 2D tile based.

Graphics was very similar to: Crusader: No Remorse, Crusader: No Regret.

But instead red dude user plays some kind of robot on wheels.

Controls: moving with arrows, mouse for aim.

Regards

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2843 Black_Knight_00

@ghjdscfxdeq said:

Hi,

I'm looking for a game from 486 DX4@100 era.

It was SVGA (640x400 or 640x480) 256 color game. Viewport was isometric 2D tile based.

Graphics was very similar to: Crusader: No Remorse, Crusader: No Regret.

But instead red dude user plays some kind of robot on wheels.

Controls: moving with arrows, mouse for aim.

Regards

Bedlam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIh9hW7mYAE

ghjdscfxdeq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2844 ghjdscfxdeq

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Bedlam

Thank You!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2845 Black_Knight_00

@ghjdscfxdeq said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Bedlam

Thank You!

You're welcome ;)

Navarrox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2846 Navarrox

@Black_Knight_00:
Thx but it isnt Pekka Kana 2 :/
the setting is darker, the main character is a chicken, but a not so detailed one, more-like a white ball with a beak.
I hope you guys can help me >.<
Also, you are very good at it, i've never heard about this game but its really similar to the one im looking for. Oh, i forgot to mention that english isnt my mother language so sorry about grammar errors and the like.

Nathan_Kirton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2847 Nathan_Kirton

Ok....

Top down game in the style of Shove-It.

http://gamesdbase.com/Media/SYSTEM/Sega_Nomad/Snap/big/Shove_It!_The_Warehouse_Game_-_1990_-_DreamWorks_Interactive.jpg

You started out on one end of the screen and had to move toward a beach. You had to obtain this yellow flotation thing that was applied on your character when you walked over it.
You had to avoid sprinklers (These where one block size I think)
You could use trampolines (Also needed to be moved around) to jump either these sprinklers or walls.

That just about it... I also know it was on PC. I played it in 1997/1998 perhaps.

HowieT83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2848 HowieT83

@Black_Knight_00:

Legend thats the one!! Downloading now lol Ta muchly :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2849 Black_Knight_00

@howiet83 said:

@Black_Knight_00:

Legend thats the one!! Downloading now lol Ta muchly :)

You're welcome ;)

tueo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2850 tueo

PC, RPG, 3D, no guns, late 90' or early 00'(till 2005?) , view from the behind of the character. Almost sure there was no race / class choice. U were able to pick up enemy's weapon from the ground and unable to put it to your backpack (no backpack for weapons?)

Game started in a castle, u had to fight with some skeletons to go on the earth surface. Where u were able to find ie. a big skeleton with big blue/azure sword which was making incredibly high dmg at that state of game. Afterwards u were going on a ship and talking with some NPCs..