Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#2552  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@shane269 said:

Hello ! I've been looking for this game for a while and I'm not able to find it.

It was a 3D game, the protagonists were 2 children, brother & sister who were both vampires. You don't play them at the same time, instead, you can choose one of them as your protagonist. I can't remember the genre of the game, and it did not have an antagonist from what I can remember, but I know i've played it around 2006-2007.

I know this is very little detail, and I do not expect anyone to find it, but I guess it does not hurt to try :D Thanks !

By the way, the game was on PC.

Dracula Twins

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2554 Black_Knight_00

@shane269 said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Dracula Twins

Wow, thanks alot ! I can't express in words how much I appreaciate your help :D I'm definetely going to get this and play it again !

You're welcome ;)

Kreka6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2555 Kreka6
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I Know this isnt much,but im looking for this game for about a year now. Its old like mafia game or something.First person shooter where in first mission you are in some kind of town and at one point you find bullets in dumpster for shotgun or something.In second mission you are going through a hotel and on every floor you need to kill some mafia guys and in some rooms there is money like on bed on shelves or something and you could collect it.Third mission,the last I played,asked you to smash or destroy 7 shops from like 7 brothers or something and everytime you destroy one shop few mafia guys came there and tried to kill you.I know this is bad af but i played this game 6-7 years ago and i this is all i know

niteark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2556  Edited By niteark

Looking for a game I played quite a few years ago, I believe it was on Xbox

I don't remember much about it besides there being permadeath for your characters, which you created yourself and I remember the gameplay being kind of dungeon like with a transition into turn based combat.

As far as the combat goes I can't remember if you had much control over it or not but I do remember the enemies being kind of gruesome in appearance

There was a basic leveling system

The only thing I can really add on it I think there was a class system and I remember dying a lot to the first boss

Edit: The game was third person angled above your character, I don't know for sure if it was on xbox I also had a ps1/ps2 at the time but pretty sure it was the xbox
I believe your characters were not actually human but more of some kind of genetic creation or some form of cyborg

GameYakuza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2557 GameYakuza
Member since 2012 • 242 Posts

@kreka6 said:

I Know this isnt much,but im looking for this game for about a year now. Its old like mafia game or something.First person shooter where in first mission you are in some kind of town and at one point you find bullets in dumpster for shotgun or something.In second mission you are going through a hotel and on every floor you need to kill some mafia guys and in some rooms there is money like on bed on shelves or something and you could collect it.Third mission,the last I played,asked you to smash or destroy 7 shops from like 7 brothers or something and everytime you destroy one shop few mafia guys came there and tried to kill you.I know this is bad af but i played this game 6-7 years ago and i this is all i know

kingpin?

GameYakuza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2558 GameYakuza

bump

trying to find a PS1 RPG, I only remember it involves the hero finding a mysterious girl in a crashed pod who can't speak his language. any help?

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2559 Black_Knight_00

@GameYakuza said:

bump

trying to find a PS1 RPG, I only remember it involves the hero finding a mysterious girl in a crashed pod who can't speak his language. any help?

Kind of sounds like Xenogears

Fearari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: -1

#2560 Fearari
Member since 2012 • 51 Posts

A rather old PC game which I saw my brother play once. He drove a first-person view RC car in a dark city when it was raining. He then found a woman standing on the street and the game ended when he drove up to the woman. I'm not sure if that was the objective of the game or you were supposed to avoid her.

grudg3_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2561  Edited By grudg3_

This one's might be hard...

- Played it from 2000-2005

- It featured two main characters a boy and a girl, they both looked like they were made out of wood

- At one level, there is a broken down ship, which of you do something the said ship would repair itself

- There is a waterfall, and close to that waterfall is a windmill(I think...)

- The platform should be PC

- It's a 3D game.

- I don't know the genre.

This game has been bugging me for YEARS on end, if anyone knows please tell me immediatly! Cheers!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2562 Black_Knight_00

@grudg3_ said:

This one's might be hard...

- Played it from 2000-2005

- It featured two main characters a boy and a girl, they both looked like they were made out of wood

- At one level, there is a broken down ship, which of you do something the said ship would repair itself

- There is a waterfall, and close to that waterfall is a windmill(I think...)

- The platform should be PC

- It's a 3D game.

- I don't know the genre.

This game has been bugging me for YEARS on end, if anyone knows please tell me immediatly! Cheers!

Surely you remember if it was a sidescrolling platformer or a behind-the-back kind of game. That would help a lot.

dzewt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2563  Edited By dzewt

Looking for a PC game I played in the late 90s.

• It was a game about terraforming planets. You would go to a planet, terraform it, colonize it, and pull resources from the planet.

• You had different ships you could equip with different instrumentation to search for resource rich planets and then colonize the planet.

• Terraforming and colonizing on the planets was done via a grid system.

• You could also build and upgrade ships and do battle with opposing factions. (different levels of ships with upgradable hull, shields, weapons, etc.

• I swear it started with "Asc".

thanks in advance for the help.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2564 Black_Knight_00

@dzewt said:

Looking for a PC game I played in the late 90s.

• It was a game about terraforming planets. You would go to a planet, terraform it, colonize it, and pull resources from the planet.

• You had different ships you could equip with different instrumentation to search for resource rich planets and then colonize the planet.

• Terraforming and colonizing on the planets was done via a grid system.

• You could also build and upgrade ships and do battle with opposing factions. (different levels of ships with upgradable hull, shields, weapons, etc.

• I swear it started with "Asc".

thanks in advance for the help.

Try:

ASCII Sector

Sid Meyer's Alpha Centauri

dzewt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2565 dzewt

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Try:

ASCII Sector

Nope. But thank you.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2566 Black_Knight_00

@dzewt said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Try:

ASCII Sector

Nope. But thank you.

Try this list:

http://www.giantbomb.com/terraforming/3015-799/games/

viridianwindow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2567 viridianwindow

looking for a game i played back in the early 2000s. played it on a PC (probably Windows XP). 3D platformer game. character was a yellow thing that moved around on wheels. controls were left, right, forward, backward and jump. from what i remember there were two views, POV and just behind the character. the platforms were floating in the air. atmospheric background. no walls stopping you from falling off the platforms. if the character fell off the platform you would fall and explode, almost shatter like glass in the air and start the level over. you try to collect all the colored keys and unlock the corresponding colored doors (e.g. find the blue key, find the blue door, press a blue button on the floor to open the door. possibly another key behind the door, grab the key and find the next door). i remember there being four different color keys: blue, red, silver and gold. there were moving platforms that would take you from one platform to another. if you jump off a platform and land too hard on a platform below, you explode the same way as if you fell off the platform into the atmospheric background. no enemies, no weapons, single player. can't remember what's behind the last door that ends the level and moves you on to the next level.

grudg3_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2568  Edited By grudg3_

Behind the Back, The reason I was confused about it, is because I had a dream about that game a couple of years ago, showing the girl from said game in a 2D side-scroller in an icy type, or it wasn't a dream and that's an actual level. But try Behind the back ;)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2569 Black_Knight_00

@viridianwindow said:

looking for a game i played back in the early 2000s. played it on a PC (probably Windows XP). 3D platformer game. character was a yellow thing that moved around on wheels. controls were left, right, forward, backward and jump. from what i remember there were two views, POV and just behind the character. the platforms were floating in the air. atmospheric background. no walls stopping you from falling off the platforms. if the character fell off the platform you would fall and explode, almost shatter like glass in the air and start the level over. you try to collect all the colored keys and unlock the corresponding colored doors (e.g. find the blue key, find the blue door, press a blue button on the floor to open the door. possibly another key behind the door, grab the key and find the next door). i remember there being four different color keys: blue, red, silver and gold. there were moving platforms that would take you from one platform to another. if you jump off a platform and land too hard on a platform below, you explode the same way as if you fell off the platform into the atmospheric background. no enemies, no weapons, single player. can't remember what's behind the last door that ends the level and moves you on to the next level.

So it's basically a game like Kula World (aka: Roll Away) on the PS1, only with a robot?

KillerK1ng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2570 KillerK1ng
Member since 2014 • 135 Posts

I played this PS1 demo maybe years and years ago where you play a detective like figure in a big dark mansion. You come across clues and at one point you go into a room where there is a swimming pool and deck chairs that come to life and attack you.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2571 Black_Knight_00

@killerk1ng said:

I played this PS1 demo maybe years and years ago where you play a detective like figure in a big dark mansion. You come across clues and at one point you go into a room where there is a swimming pool and deck chairs that come to life and attack you.

Try Alone in the Dark 2 or Alone in the Dark 4

Fearari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: -1

#2572 Fearari
Member since 2012 • 51 Posts

Any thoughts on the one I posted? Might be hard to though, as the game was possibly a unofficial freeware game we downloaded from some site. A rather strange flashback is that my uncle referred to the game with the words "Robot help hunting game". It would come out that the 'RC car' is some kind of wheeled drone.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2573 Black_Knight_00

@Fearari said:

Any thoughts on the one I posted? Might be hard to though, as the game was possibly a unofficial freeware game we downloaded from some site. A rather strange flashback is that my uncle referred to the game with the words "Robot help hunting game". It would come out that the 'RC car' is some kind of wheeled drone.

No clue yet, sorry.

KillerK1ng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2574 KillerK1ng
Member since 2014 • 135 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: It's not that I remember playing the original Alone in the dark.. Terrifying.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2575 Black_Knight_00

@killerk1ng said:

@Black_Knight_00: It's not that I remember playing the original Alone in the dark.. Terrifying.

Did you look at the 4th game? Alone in the Dark The New Nightmare

Also take a look at Nocturne. It's on PC, but sounds like what you are thinking of.

GameYakuza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2576 GameYakuza

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@GameYakuza said:

bump

Kind of sounds like Xenogears

and it's definitely not it

Silentbunny95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2577 Silentbunny95

1) You started out in a town where you had to figure out why you were there, and there was a car which i think you had crashed and lost your memory. At the end of the game you find a person in the town in a church and end up finding out everyone has been raptured or died unexpectedly. I just remember you were in a town and you had to figure out a way across a bridge that was closed and you went inside a house. Also in one house you learned about the people that lived there through pictures left behind i think.

2) I remember playing it around 2012/2013

3) It was on android maybe 2 or 3

4) It was a point and click adventure type. It was 2D i think. I believe it was a indie game made by one person. at the end of the game it had the guys contact email and you could email him to talk about christianity or just any questions really.

viridianwindow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2578 viridianwindow

@Black_Knight_00: just watched a video of Kula World. really similar! the game i'm remembering had these square buttons in the ground that you would have to roll on top of and it would open a door. sometimes the door would be a certain color and you would have to find that color key to open the door. and now that i'm thinking about it, the door is more like a wall that when you press the button, the wall would just lower and allow you to pass to grab another color key. i just can't remember how you end the levels and move on to the next one. i do remember that the button you press only stays pressed for so long after the wall lowers, so you could get trapped with no alternative but to die and restart the level.

GameYakuza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2579 GameYakuza

@silentbunny95 said:

1) You started out in a town where you had to figure out why you were there, and there was a car which i think you had crashed and lost your memory. At the end of the game you find a person in the town in a church and end up finding out everyone has been raptured or died unexpectedly. I just remember you were in a town and you had to figure out a way across a bridge that was closed and you went inside a house. Also in one house you learned about the people that lived there through pictures left behind i think.

4) It was a point and click adventure type. It was 2D i think. I believe it was a indie game made by one person. at the end of the game it had the guys contact email and you could email him to talk about christianity or just any questions really.

sounds a lot like silent hll: shattered memories

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2580 Black_Knight_00

@viridianwindow said:

@Black_Knight_00: just watched a video of Kula World. really similar! the game i'm remembering had these square buttons in the ground that you would have to roll on top of and it would open a door. sometimes the door would be a certain color and you would have to find that color key to open the door. and now that i'm thinking about it, the door is more like a wall that when you press the button, the wall would just lower and allow you to pass to grab another color key. i just can't remember how you end the levels and move on to the next one. i do remember that the button you press only stays pressed for so long after the wall lowers, so you could get trapped with no alternative but to die and restart the level.

I found this, though it's too recent to be it.

Avatar image for monkeyisland523
monkeyisland523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2581 monkeyisland523

@monkeyisland523 said:

Hey guys,I´m looking for a 2d game from around or before the mid 90s. It was probably even older, because it was pretty pixely. I grew up in eastern Europe, so we didn´t get all the new games immediately. Unfortunately it was at my friend´s house, so I don´t know the platform. Maybe a DOS game?

Well, anyway, there was one scene where you went down a level (a basement maybe), and talked to a brain. If I remember correctly, there was some detective work involved in the game, but I´m not sure. And the brain belonged to a medical doctor or a professor? Sorry for the lack of details, it is pretty hazy. It was probably an adventure game, pretty sure that it wasn´t a shooter or action.

I hope someone remembers :)

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@monkeyisland523 said:

Unfortunately it´s not it. The style was more basic, the backgrounds had less perspective than Sam & Max Hit the Road. I guess it was more like Prince of Persia (1989) than the Lucas Arts adventure games (well, more similar to it, in its simpleness, but not an exact match). Thanks anyway for the guess!

Beneath a Steel Sky?

What setting are we talking about here, anyway? Modern, period, sci-fi, comedy, fantasy, pirates, horror?

Sorry, that´s not it either (neither Maniac Mansion). I can´t really provide more details unfortunately, as it was nearly twenty years ago that I saw the game. I don´t know if the more hazy stuff is true or if it something that I remember from a different game. For example, maybe the brain had glasses on it, and I think the room (the basement lab) was blue. And I think it had a limited color palette (not as limited as in Maniac Mansion, it had some gradients).

I mean, it was probably a little bit sci-fi, as it had a brain that was hooked up to a computer and you could talk to it, but this is just the conclusion I drawn from the fact, not that I remember the genre. Again, thanks for the guesses, I knew this was kind of a long shot, but I thought maybe someone remembered that one scene with the brain :D

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2582 Black_Knight_00

@monkeyisland523: Try Day of the Tentacle

GameYakuza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2583  Edited By GameYakuza

@monkeyisland523 said:

Sorry, that´s not it either (neither Maniac Mansion). I can´t really provide more details unfortunately, as it was nearly twenty years ago that I saw the game. I don´t know if the more hazy stuff is true or if it something that I remember from a different game. For example, maybe the brain had glasses on it, and I think the room (the basement lab) was blue. And I think it had a limited color palette (not as limited as in Maniac Mansion, it had some gradients).

I mean, it was probably a little bit sci-fi, as it had a brain that was hooked up to a computer and you could talk to it, but this is just the conclusion I drawn from the fact, not that I remember the genre. Again, thanks for the guesses, I knew this was kind of a long shot, but I thought maybe someone remembered that one scene with the brain :D

Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders?

Silentbunny95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2584  Edited By Silentbunny95

@GameYakuza said:

@silentbunny95 said:

sounds a lot like silent hll: shattered memories

No it wasn't that. I Don't think it's a very popular game.

Kreka6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2585 Kreka6

@GameYakuza: Nope man, This game im looking for is more mafia style.You know , tommy guns,old shotgun,italians i think.Thank you tho :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2586 Black_Knight_00
@kreka6 said:

Are you sure it's not Mafia 2 or The Godfather?

thorgriard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2587  Edited By thorgriard

Good day to you all

I'm looking for a game I played around 1998-2000 on PC.

It has some cinematic features .

It's a game about a programmer (I think) who starts to see things. First he starts to see the cables moving by themselves. ... then, he decides that he had along day (I think) and decides to go to a bar (with some chick?).... He drinks a couple of shots and decides to make a piercing (ring) through his belly button and goes to sleep (with that chick).

???? He dreams something is trying to chew it's way through his stomach.

He wakes up in the middle of the night and start to fidget with his new piercing (ring), and soon pull it out with some tendons/meat etc.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2588 Black_Knight_00

@thorgriard said:

Good day to you all

I'm looking for a game I played around 1998-2000 on PC.

It has some cinematic features .

It's a game about a programmer (I think) who starts to see things. First he starts to see the cables moving by themselves. ... then, he decides that he had along day (I think) and decides to go to a bar (with some chick?).... He drinks a couple of shots and decides to make a piercing (ring) through his belly button and goes to sleep (with that chick).

???? He dreams something is trying to chew it's way through his stomach.

He wakes up in the middle of the night and start to fidget with his new piercing (ring), and soon pull it out with some tendons/meat etc.

Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of the Flesh

lurker1316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2589 lurker1316

Hello. I've been trying to recall a PC game that I played in the late 90's. It was based around exploring and you had to fill in the map as you went. Like, the map was a big part of it. I remember checking the map almost constantly. It was kind of maze-like; there may have been tunnels. I think it might have had some fantasy elements. I can just vaguely recall that there were sometimes things in the unexplored areas that would attack you. I seem to remember there being some reference to Atlantis in it. I don't think you were in Atlantis, but perhaps there was some reference to it being like Atlantis. Like, you were on some sort of undiscovered island or something.

I'm sorry, I'm extremely hazy on the details, but I remember really liking the game and I'd like to try and find it again. Does anyone know what it is?

beaste9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2590 beaste9
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

Details are extremely limited but worth a try right? Well anyways, I remember playing this years ago in the 90's and pretty sure it was on an Amstrad PC.

Limited info I do know:

- It was a platformer

- Main characters name was Alex (not Alexx Kidd)

- Every time I picked up an extra life it would say something like 'extra extra'

- I vaguely remember something about a king but could be wrong too

Thanks beforehand :)

duffy7377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2591 duffy7377

Hi, I am trying to find the name of a game I used to play on pc years ago. It was a matching game with fuzzy balls that had moving eyes that followed the cursor as you clicked on them. It did not have to be three in a row, an L shape would work to clear them. They were in rows that could be moved up or across to help you. As you played there would be some that got locked into place with a lock and then you could not move the row until you matched that one and unlocked the row again. Any help with this would be great. Thank you.

modded_messiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2592 modded_messiah
Member since 2014 • 27 Posts

PLEASE HELP REMEMBERING A GREAT CHILDHOOD AND HALLOWEEN GAME!!!..

It was made in the 1990's for the Sega (If I can recall)

The game was you being a teen ghost and you had to go house to house scaring people by going into the machines... when you ran low on life you had to go to a dungeon and collect ooze... Can give more info if needed... I know the name of the game is a odd one.

Jack606297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2593 Jack606297
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Hi everyone,

There was a space conquering strategy game I played in the mid to late '90s on pc that involved going from star to star conquering them and increasing their defences as you battled another player/computer player. All the stars were white dots with names like alpha centauri (not the sid meiers game) and as you increased their defences they would gain more white rings. I have no idea what that game is called.

Please help :'(

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2594  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@modded_messiah said:

PLEASE HELP REMEMBERING A GREAT CHILDHOOD AND HALLOWEEN GAME!!!..

It was made in the 1990's for the Sega (If I can recall)

The game was you being a teen ghost and you had to go house to house scaring people by going into the machines... when you ran low on life you had to go to a dungeon and collect ooze... Can give more info if needed... I know the name of the game is a odd one.

Haunting, starring Polterguy

Kreka6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2595 Kreka6

@Black_Knight_00: No because both of these games are 3rd person shooters and one in my memory is First person shooter..But it is same style as my game tho..guns,suits that they wear etc.

thorgriard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2596 thorgriard

@Black_Knight_00: Thank you very much

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2597 Black_Knight_00

@thorgriard said:

@Black_Knight_00: Thank you very much

You're welcome ;)

Silentbunny95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2598 Silentbunny95

Does anyone have an idea what the name of the game i am looking for is? A google search brings up nothing. Also the game was heavily influenced by christianity, the game creator had his email and some bible verses about christ at the end of the game.

Typeer92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2599 Typeer92
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

So yeah I played this game a very long time ago approximately 10 years back in 2004. Its a cartoon-ish 2D game. Its basically an educational math game where the main objective is to save the planet by shooting the falling bombs. The bombs fall 4 columns and fall 4 at time, all of them falling at the same rate. Each of the bombs have a number on them. At the bottom there is a gun (or cannon,idk) which can be positioned into 4 slots placed exactly beneath the bombs. At the top of the screen is the place where there is a math problem written (like 10 + 2 = ?). Now the main objective is solve the problem and shoot the bomb bearing the correct answer. There is always a girl in glasses either in the right top or bottom corner. Oh and at completing a level levels you get a bonus round where you get to shoot balloons. Ok that's about it.

By the way this game is probably for nes but i may be wrong cause Ive played it on my emulator on PC.

Im not in a hurry so take your time and any input is really appreciated and thanks in advance for the help

Dreavyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2600  Edited By Dreavyn

I don't have very many details, as it is just a vague idea of a game I played when younger, but hopefully someone can help me because it is going to drive me crazy...

I played this game about mid to late 90's. It was on my dads windows computer and the only other games I played on there was Sim City and Blockbreaker. There was a simple looking robot that could jump and you had to get the robot through a maze, heading up, to avoid the rising lava. You had to collect keys that were all different shapes (circles, squares, triangles) to unlock the door with the corresponding shape on it. It was a 2d, sidescroller (but you scrolled upwards). There are probably things I am forgetting about it, but it was a long time ago. Oh there was also music. I think it was kind of techno-like. I remember thinking it was epic (and maybe it was for the time... lol)
Btw it was a demo for the game so there was only one playable level.

Hopefully someone knows what I am talking about... :)