Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 0

#2401  Edited By SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

@Black_Knight_00 I found it via RPGWatch, here's the cover art:

I managed to find the game I was searching for before this one as well, the name was The ClueFinders Grade 3

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2402 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

Nice. I would have found it, but I was searching fantasy games and this is apparently low magic :/

Oh well.

kenhlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2403 kenhlike
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

^I was going to say Magic Sword, but I don't think that's it.

WrathyGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2405  Edited By WrathyGamer

Hey guys, I got helped here the first time, so I'm optimistic about getting a help for the second time :)

I have this video, and I'd like you to tell the games in the following: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc3QPwBG7UA

1. at 4:30 - 4:40 : the green guy that is shooting at the spaceship.

2. at 7:06: What is that game? (Ofcourse I'm not talking about Megaman or Rockman :D)

Thank you guys again for helping in finding Dick Tracy. I hope you can help me again here.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2406 Black_Knight_00

@wrathygamer said:

Hey guys, I got helped here the first time, so I'm optimistic about getting a help for the second time :)

I have this video, and I'd like you to tell the games in the following: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc3QPwBG7UA

1. at 4:30 - 4:40 : the green guy that is shooting at the spaceship.

2. at 7:06: What is that game? (Ofcourse I'm not talking about Megaman or Rockman :D)

Thank you guys again for helping in finding Dick Tracy. I hope you can help me again here.

2) is Lode Runner, while the guy who kills Megaman is Bomberman

Not sure about 1) though. Something about ancient japan.

rishiraj1711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2407  Edited By rishiraj1711

hey guys i have join this site only to find a game,it was a medieval rts game. i remember it starts with a movie showing that 2 knights killed by arrows.after you complete the tutorial, as i remember that its first mission was to build a bridge and destroy the enemy,may be it was second mission.i think some units moves in squad.you can send a bird or jackal to explore map.please if anyone find this game ,tell me.i played this game 5-7 years ago

THANK YOU.

Akatosh26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2409 Akatosh26
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Hey guys, I've been scratching my head about this specific game I had when I was young. It was either dos or 95/98 that I played it on. It might have been released in the 1990's. From what I can remember you are a guy that is in a museum/art gallery. It is a dark themed adventure either point and click or with directional controls. I distinctly remember there is a part where you have get past beams that trip off an alarm or something. I feel like it might have night or knight in the name.

rishiraj1711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2410 rishiraj1711

hey guys i have join this site only to find a game,

it was a medieval rts game.

i remember it starts with a movie showing that 2 knights killed by arrows.

after you complete the tutorial, as i remember that its first mission was to build a bridge and destroy the enemy,may be it was second mission.

i think some units moves in squad.

you can send a bird or jackal to explore map

please if anyone find this game ,tell me.i played this game 5-7 years ago

THANK YOU.

okukoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2411  Edited By okukoku

I need to find a game i played on PC in the early 2000s (it might have come out before that, possibly in 1990). Here is everything i remember:

You play as a red creature with big eyes, short feet, and yellow spots on its stomach in 3rd-person perspective and the game starts in a wooden facility that is frozen. First location is a room with 4 doors (at least i think it was 4) and you can't go trough all of them before you have obtained the main focus of the game, a magical staff. This staff can be used to lay trails of flammable matter on the floor and connect different puzzle objects. Then you can go to a thing (maybe a fire chalice or a fire crystal of some sort) and light the staff on fire which allows you to light the flammable trail you laid to complete puzzles. The game has platforming on moving platforms and enemies which can be dispatched in various ways. The first boss of the game is a knight that must be led into a hole in the middle of a big room to defeat it. Other two game mechanics i vaguely remember are: you can shoot targets to trigger stuff and there are dark areas that have to be lit up by a light crystal of some sort that you can carry with the staff.

rishiraj1711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2412 rishiraj1711

after you complete the tutorial, as i remember that its first mission was to build a bridge and destroy the enemy,may be it was second mission.

THANK YOU.

rishiraj1711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2413  Edited By rishiraj1711

after you complete the tutorial, as i remember that its first mission was to build a bridge and destroy the enemy on the other side,may be it was second mission.

THANK YOU.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2414  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@Akatosh26 said:

Hey guys, I've been scratching my head about this specific game I had when I was young. It was either dos or 95/98 that I played it on. It might have been released in the 1990's. From what I can remember you are a guy that is in a museum/art gallery. It is a dark themed adventure either point and click or with directional controls. I distinctly remember there is a part where you have get past beams that trip off an alarm or something. I feel like it might have night or knight in the name.

Gabriel Knight?

Akatosh26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2415 Akatosh26
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
@Black_Knight_00 said:

@Akatosh26 said:

Gabriel Knight?

It looks almost like Gabriel Knight 1 but I do not believe that is it and it is definitely not one of the newer Gabriel Knights.

ryoo87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2416 ryoo87

@Black_Knight_00: @Black_Knight_00: I'm trying to remember a LucasArts PC game from the 90s i guess, Its a 3D first person puzzle game takes place in a dark island and you have to win a different kinds of puzzles (math, chemistry, history, geography..etc) in a scary and funny way to get points so you can collect keys to open the castle where the witch is living. This witch has kidnapped kids from a school and thats why you are trying to reach her through opening the gates by these keys and every gate takes five keys to open it. This game is for everyone kids and adults. I've searched for it everywhere but I couldn't find it, hope you can recognize this game.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2417 Black_Knight_00

@ryoo87 said:

@Black_Knight_00: @Black_Knight_00: I'm trying to remember a LucasArts PC game from the 90s i guess, Its a 3D first person puzzle game takes place in a dark island and you have to win a different kinds of puzzles (math, chemistry, history, geography..etc) in a scary and funny way to get points so you can collect keys to open the castle where the witch is living. This witch has kidnapped kids from a school and thats why you are trying to reach her through opening the gates by these keys and every gate takes five keys to open it. This game is for everyone kids and adults. I've searched for it everywhere but I couldn't find it, hope you can recognize this game.

Two questions: is it DOS or windows and are you positive it's a Lucasarts game?

ryoo87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2418 ryoo87

@Black_Knight_00: it's windows and yes it's LucasArts game but if some games from other companies came to your mind please mention them.

rodrigolobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2419 rodrigolobo

There's a game I played when long ago that I can't remember the name.
It was a mythologic Point-and-click Windows game, maybe from 1995~1996. You play as a man, 3rd person view, and in the beginning you had to board in a ship. The ship then travels on the sea, and there's a part that you have to pass between 2 mountains. If you just do nothing and try to pass between, the 2 mountains crush you. You are supposed to throw a piece of bread in the sea, so a seagull that is flying nearby goes there to eat and be crushed by the mountains... and then you can sail in safety. After that, I think your ship hits a rock and then sinks. You wake up in an island, and there are some trails you can follow. I can't remember quite well what comes next, but I remember there is a cyclops that wants you to bring him grapes, and there's a place that you have to jump over a bull (some sort of bullfighting?).
If someone recognizes this game and remember the name, please let me know :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2420  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@rodrigolobo said:

There's a game I played when long ago that I can't remember the name.

It was a mythologic Point-and-click Windows game, maybe from 1995~1996. You play as a man, 3rd person view, and in the beginning you had to board in a ship. The ship then travels on the sea, and there's a part that you have to pass between 2 mountains. If you just do nothing and try to pass between, the 2 mountains crush you. You are supposed to throw a piece of bread in the sea, so a seagull that is flying nearby goes there to eat and be crushed by the mountains... and then you can sail in safety. After that, I think your ship hits a rock and then sinks. You wake up in an island, and there are some trails you can follow. I can't remember quite well what comes next, but I remember there is a cyclops that wants you to bring him grapes, and there's a place that you have to jump over a bull (some sort of bullfighting?).

If someone recognizes this game and remember the name, please let me know :)

Sounds like a game based on the Odyssey

Maybe Wrath of the Gods?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9q0E8eDUCc

ryoo87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2421 ryoo87

@Black_Knight_00: @Black_Knight_00: by the way, I think the game considered Educational game, I remember for each major (math, history, chemistry...etc, there is a place you have to go to it, for example, for math the place looks like Dracula home, and you play the Dracula the way in the pacman game. You will get math questions and you have to go to the correct number while you are followed by some ghosts.

ayyylmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2422 ayyylmao

hey there's this game I've been trying to figure out for a while but I don't have much details so I haven't had any luck.

it was on the Xbox in the early 2000s

you played as some sort of creature

took place in a wasteland

there was some sort of soda machine

there was also an advertisement for poweraid I believe.

I'm pretty sure it was a demo I was playing.

sorry if thats not enough detail but that's all I remember.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2423 Black_Knight_00

@ryoo87 said:

@Black_Knight_00: @Black_Knight_00: by the way, I think the game considered Educational game, I remember for each major (math, history, chemistry...etc, there is a place you have to go to it, for example, for math the place looks like Dracula home, and you play the Dracula the way in the pacman game. You will get math questions and you have to go to the correct number while you are followed by some ghosts.

The only educational game made by Lucas Arts in the 90s is Mortimer and the Riddles of the Medallion

See if it's the one.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2424 Black_Knight_00

@ayyylmao said:

hey there's this game I've been trying to figure out for a while but I don't have much details so I haven't had any luck.

it was on the Xbox in the early 2000s

you played as some sort of creature

took place in a wasteland

there was some sort of soda machine

there was also an advertisement for poweraid I believe.

I'm pretty sure it was a demo I was playing.

sorry if thats not enough detail but that's all I remember.

Sounds to me like Munch's Oddyssee

ryoo87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2425 ryoo87

@Black_Knight_00: unfortunately nope, but they are seems close. What about if it's in the 2000s , is there any game crossed your mind or any game not related to LucasArts.

musti235

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2427 musti235

Hi guys,

Generally speaking, I'm looking for an RPG about Samurai. Although it's not like I've played such game and forgotten its title, it's just that I can't find any game like that, no matter where I look.

It could be set in any epoch, like Rise of the Samurai, Sengoku Jidai or Fall of the Samurai, doesn't matter. But it would be nice if it had some graphics (at least like Morrowind) (as I am aware that there are some games about samurai which were out in 1990s).

Would you be able to help me with that? I would really appreciate it.

Cheers.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2428 Black_Knight_00

@musti235 said:

Hi guys,

Generally speaking, I'm looking for an RPG about Samurai. Although it's not like I've played such game and forgotten its title, it's just that I can't find any game like that, no matter where I look.

It could be set in any epoch, like Rise of the Samurai, Sengoku Jidai or Fall of the Samurai, doesn't matter. But it would be nice if it had some graphics (at least like Morrowind) (as I am aware that there are some games about samurai which were out in 1990s).

Would you be able to help me with that? I would really appreciate it.

Cheers.

Sorry, but this is off-topic for this thread. Maybe make a new thread entirely. I'll aswer you there if you do.

ayyylmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2429 ayyylmao

@Black_Knight_00: that seems right. its not exactly what I remembered but I did only play the demo once over ten years ago

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2430  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@ayyylmao said:

@Black_Knight_00: that seems right. its not exactly what I remembered but I did only play the demo once over ten years ago

I looked into it and the only game I can find with Powerade product placement is Enter The Matrix, also on xbox. Maybe you merged the two in your memory.

ayyylmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2431 ayyylmao

@Black_Knight_00: turns out Munch's odyssey had sobe vending machines in it.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2432 Black_Knight_00

@ayyylmao said:

@Black_Knight_00: turns out Munch's odyssey had sobe vending machines in it.

Yes it does. It's a theme of all Oddworld games, as a matter of fact. So we officially found the game?

saltmerchant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2433  Edited By saltmerchant

Hi guys :)

This has been driving me insane for years..... I once rented a game from Civic Video (when that was still a thing), and cannot for the life of me figure out what it was.

I'm almost certain it was a PS1 game. As I remember it, you play this guy who has been infected by something, and you have to keep finding vaccines throughout the game to stop him from hulking out into one of the zombie-ish monsters you fight on your way through some facility, ultimately looking for an actual cure I think.

Somewhere along the way, he runs into this little robot guy, sorta like the mini metal gear that supports Old Snake in MGS4. The robot eventually dies though, I THINK by debris dropping from the ceiling and crushing it or something? You don't run into many.. living humans throughout the game, and the robot is your only companion/it's kind of a big deal when he dies, I'm pretty sure. Also, I COULD be wrong, but I think you have like a comms device with people trying to guide you/talking to you? Female?

The only specific scene that I remember is being in a locker room/shower room sort of place, looking around for stuff... remember spending heaps of time in there for some reason.

Know that's kinda vague - just thought maybe the lil robot and the infection bit might be enough for SOMEONE to recognize it.

Any takers? :P

ayyylmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2434 ayyylmao

@Black_Knight_00: yes thank you very much for the help

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2435  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@ayyylmao said:

@Black_Knight_00: yes thank you very much for the help

You're welcome ;)

master412160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2436  Edited By master412160

I'm looking for a video game I played a long time ago that I can't remember the name of. I've tried searching it many many times on the internet but can't find it.

Timeframe: from 2004 till 2008 or so I think. I was a young gamer who didn't really keep up with what games I played from what year.

But it was for sure not past 2008 or before 2001.

It is not such a very known game like starcraft or supreme commander.

What is crucial to know:

On platform windows, thus for pc. It would label it as an RTS game. The game itself was like a dropzone kind of game. You couldn't build buildings anywhere or get any new units but from a certain location on the map that you had to protect like you would protect a base of operations. They would come dropping down in a plane. You could order tanks and units with some credits that grows over time.

Not sure if you could capture other drop points. I forgot.

It was a futuristic kind of military tech kind of game. guns, tanks, a tank unit that could form up a shield generator around its location, etc...

My memory doesn't allow for more details. I couldn't find it and have gone through a list of RTS games released. Trying to clear up my memory by reading all them titles. On some I clicked to get more details but none of them was that game.

The game had good graphics and it was quite modern for its time. You could compare it to C&C generals a bit in terms of visuals.

I think this is almost impossible to find the game title but any help is welcome!

Edits:

The dropzone had some design like this: (also this game isn't really old old but not new new either.)

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Features/2010/09/RTS%20for%20newbies/speed--article_image.jpg

Ignore all the rest you see in this screenshot. Just the form of the dropzone. It being a circle with tick round borders but it looked green.

Also keep the thought of a game like Company of Heroes out of your mind for searching this one. Or at least not look to much related to that game.

fangshih

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2437 fangshih

Ok I have a game that I can't remember here and it's killing me, I didn't remember a lot about this game, it isn't an old game but it's not really a new game ether. It is a Japanese arcade, adventure, Role-Playing Game. It was made probably made around 2008-2009, I don't remember any story about this game but I remember that the weapon that the main character was using. You start the game with a wooden crapy sword, but later on in the game you can up grade it into a better weapon. I also remember in the story that later on the main character fell in love with a girl( a princess or something ) but later on that girl was killed by their enemies. I also remember one of the protagonist in the game was a huge dude and we can him to smash things or people. I know the description is really crapy, but please if anyone know this game help me out. Thanks.

master412160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2439  Edited By master412160

@iamthelegendydo: go spam somewhere else with your ref link. This is not the place. Your post is misleading to hide you are spamming. I can see through it fine though.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2440 Black_Knight_00

@master412160: If you could remember any unit names or anything very distinctive that Google may recognize, that would help. Barring that, RTS games are a dime a dozen on PC, they all blur together, I'm afraid.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2441 Black_Knight_00

@fangshih said:

Ok I have a game that I can't remember here and it's killing me, I didn't remember a lot about this game, it isn't an old game but it's not really a new game ether. It is a Japanese arcade, adventure, Role-Playing Game. It was made probably made around 2008-2009, I don't remember any story about this game but I remember that the weapon that the main character was using. You start the game with a wooden crapy sword, but later on in the game you can up grade it into a better weapon. I also remember in the story that later on the main character fell in love with a girl( a princess or something ) but later on that girl was killed by their enemies. I also remember one of the protagonist in the game was a huge dude and we can him to smash things or people. I know the description is really crapy, but please if anyone know this game help me out. Thanks.

What system was it on?

master412160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2442 master412160

@Black_Knight_00: I sadly don't. I remember very little of the game only that I liked playing it and it was unique in its way.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2443  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@master412160 said:

@Black_Knight_00: I sadly don't. I remember very little of the game only that I liked playing it and it was unique in its way.

Damn. Oh well, I'll give it a shot, but RTS are always tough to find :/

master412160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2444 master412160

@Black_Knight_00: Thanks so much! I hope what I gave is at least enough to give it an effective try. :)

fangshih

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2447  Edited By fangshih

@Black_Knight_00: ether a nintendo system or play-station.

fangshih

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2448 fangshih

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@fangshih said:

What system was it on?

Ether a nintendo system or play-station. Sry I really have a blurry memory about this game.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2449 Black_Knight_00

@fangshih said:

@Black_Knight_00: ether a nintendo system or play-station.

It kind of sounds like The Mark of Kri