ZnuzmumrikeN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2051  Edited By ZnuzmumrikeN
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I have two games that have been stuck to my head since for ever and i can't remember the titles.

1. Its a RTS pc game with futuristic tanks and mechas that you control to destroy the enemy base. I remember you had these "supermoves" like meteorstrikes or something like that. The levels where preset and every structure was capturable. I think it was around the "Dark Colony" era of games but i don't remember. The graphics where kinda bright and colorful and the captured buildings started generating tanks for you. I remember that you couldnt build your own structures, only capture them. This is all i can come up with for now but i hope it was enough information.

2. It was for the playstation 1, i think it was a 3D sidescroller and you where playing as this spider with weaponised legs that escaped from a laboratory or something like that. You fought other "insects" on your way through the vents and lab equipment i think. Its vague but i hope you can find out what these games are. Thx in advance :D

Regards Thorlaff

d2rkness_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2052 d2rkness_3

it's an old game that I believe was on the n64, it was a flying game and in the first level you have to shoot at a robot spider and if you don't kill it a skyscraper turns into a cannon and shoots it. does anyone have a remote idea what this game is?

a newer one that I think was on the ps2 or xbox, you play as a girl in what looked like a medieval fantasy setting. third person hack and slash combat, you had a companion who I believe was also female and your character could turn into a giant red "blood" demon of sorts. anyone have a clue?

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#2053  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@znuzmumriken said:
2. It was for the playstation 1, i think it was a 3D sidescroller and you where playing as this spider with weaponised legs that escaped from a laboratory or something like that. You fought other "insects" on your way through the vents and lab equipment i think. Its vague but i hope you can find out what these games are. Thx in advance :D

Spider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pztxZj0PJR0

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2054 Black_Knight_00
@d2rkness_3 said:

it's an old game that I believe was on the n64, it was a flying game and in the first level you have to shoot at a robot spider and if you don't kill it a skyscraper turns into a cannon and shoots it. does anyone have a remote idea what this game is?

Aerofighters Assault

ZnuzmumrikeN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2055 ZnuzmumrikeN

@znuzmumriken: ! found the "1." game! the title is "State of War".

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2056 Black_Knight_00

@znuzmumriken said:

@znuzmumriken: ! found the "1." game! the title is "State of War".

And the other was Spider?

ra4o123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2057 ra4o123

HI!!
Guys there is an RPG/Fighting game i played like 3 years ago or so... (2010-2012) .
It was fantasy i think and I played as a chick wielding 2 enchanted swords (i remmember while you played you could switch between "fire" and "ice" swords).In the game you could do combos like start from one possition do a combo return to the start and watch your "oldself" do the combo and you could do something else in the same time (like 10 sec. time travel) you could open doors the same way (doors that needed 2 buttons pushed at the same time).The game style was like "God of War" , "Darksiders" etc.

Anyone have a clue?

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2058 Black_Knight_00

@ra4o123 said:

HI!!

Guys there is an RPG/Fighting game i played like 3 years ago or so... (2010-2012) .

It was fantasy i think and I played as a chick wielding 2 enchanted swords (i remmember while you played you could switch between "fire" and "ice" swords).In the game you could do combos like start from one possition do a combo return to the start and watch your "oldself" do the combo and you could do something else in the same time (like 10 sec. time travel) you could open doors the same way (doors that needed 2 buttons pushed at the same time).The game style was like "God of War" , "Darksiders" etc.

Anyone have a clue?

What did you play it on?

Was it Heavenly Sword?

Falsedilemma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2060  Edited By Falsedilemma

There was a game that i found using the old gamespot site when i was looking for platformer games (braid was in that list). It was a 2d game, where you play with a black slime with little spikes around it to slide and move (it can jump). One button makes the spikes sticky so it goes on walls, another button makes the slime capable of going through a hole. it had single player campaign and multiplayer versus mode. It is on pc, but i dont think that's the only platform it's on. The time would be from 1999 to 2005. im not really sure about the time, but i know that its kinda old. local multiplayer (the only multiplayer) is only 2 players (I think). please help me remember the name of this game. thx in advance!

danlamorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2061 danlamorg

I am looking back at my childhood and I currently found two games:

List of Found Classic Games:

-Captain Claw (Found)

-Chaos Engine (Found)

I still have other games that I am looking for and here is a brief description of them. Over-time I may recall more details as I answer possible questions. But all support will be needed. The main purpose is to find the title of the games.

List of Unfound classic games:

1. A jumping game (platform=2-D Mario-like jumping games), (around the 1990s maybe even 2000s)

in which a male protagonist (main character) is going through different areas. The first of which is a forest-like area with different enemies (possibly spiders/wolfs). This game had blood-clump effects, if you would be killed or if you killed you're enemies. You were able to jump on the trees of the first level and go up to find different items. One of which was possibly a gun (maybe a shot-gun). After you journey on a bit more through the forest in which you possibly find a house you go into.

Graphics:

The graphics were very similar to this to old school-pixel like platform games.

2. The robot game 3rd person shooter; (around 1990 to 2000)

The beginning theme video (as you try to access a possible main menu), a robot is being constructed (this robot is in the shape of a human but with pure metallic parts). The first level is the robot going through some pixelated grass (this game did not have great graphics), and to your right you would see poor-quality water in which you could go in and find an item (or maybe no item - I am recalling this from years back). Beside the river is a wall with a gate. Far behind the gate there was a building and maybe two other robots moving around and able to kill you from afar. The graphics were similar to the game Doom. The protagonist robot was silver in color, if you would move the camera to see the front of him: he appeared all dark and only his red eyes and body silloute could be seen.

3. The drunken box game; (High 1990s to early 2000s)

This was a game similar to Playing With Fire/candy crush/breaking boxes and getting points. But this game was unique in a way that you were a creature (maybe a monster) And you had to collect specific items for yourself, the graphics were not that bad, and I remember you were offered a trail version of the game.

4. The spaceship game;

In this game the protagonist was an aircraft. The first level was in a subway station (or so it appeared like), you had to fight other aircrafts in this subway station, I remember your aircraft had different weapons and that the subway appeared maze like. The graphics were similar to around 2000s.

Look for any of these games, and just ask questions and I will be more than happy to reply!

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2062 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

This thread almost at 2,000 post and good job to @Black_Knight_00 for running this thread so well. :D

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2063 Black_Knight_00

@behardy24 said:

This thread almost at 2,000 post and good job to @Black_Knight_00 for running this thread so well. :D

Thanks, but it's not just me ;)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2064  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@danlamorg:

Your 4th game sounds like Forsaken

I am now focusing on your 3rd game, the robot one. There are details you should be able to add.

- Was it a DOS game or a Windows game?

- When you say it looked like Doom, do you mean the same fake 3D as doom or proper 3D graphics that simply looked bad?

- Was it plain shooter action or did it have elements such as climbing, puzzles, dialogues?

@falsedilemma:

So it was similar to the game "Super Putty"?

senan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2065  Edited By senan3
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

hello,

so i have this game but i know few about it, its about a guy who watched his parents die in front of him. does anyone know a game with these descriptions?

ra4o123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2066  Edited By ra4o123

@Black_Knight_00: I played it on PC its not Heavenly Sword it was like some futuristic anime or somethink like that i think it was made by konami but i am not sure ...

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2067 Black_Knight_00

@ra4o123 said:

@Black_Knight_00: I played it on PC its not Heavenly Sword it was like some futuristic anime or somethink like that i think it was made by konami but i am not sure ...

Blades of Time?

ra4o123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2068  Edited By ra4o123

@Black_Knight_00: OMG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! <3 Its was stuck in my head for like a month :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2069 Black_Knight_00

@ra4o123 said:

@Black_Knight_00: OMG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! <3 Its was stuck in my head for like a month :)

You're welcome ;)

danlamorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2070 danlamorg

@Black_Knight_00:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@danlamorg:

Your 4th game sounds like Forsaken

I am now focusing on your 3rd game, the robot one. There are details you should be able to add.

- Was it a DOS game or a Windows game?

- When you say it looked like Doom, do you mean the same fake 3D as doom or proper 3D graphics that simply looked bad?

- Was it plain shooter action or did it have elements such as climbing, puzzles, dialogues?

@falsedilemma:

1) I am actually not that sure, but I can mention that I was running a windows computer (I keep on remembering Windows 98). 2) The graphics were not proper they were more pixiled. I would say it was not good 3D graphics.

- Very similar water texture and building texture as in this picture (look at the green liquid texture):

https://encrypted.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=old%20third%20person%20shooters&tbs=imgo:1#q=doom+1&tbm=isch&tbs=imgo:1&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=dcnUyK43rPKixM%253A%3B_9ore2zMueMAjM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F3.bp.blogspot.com%252F_5zQs56oIJFU%252FS96O0V6xUaI%252FAAAAAAAAAAk%252FyrSS1qI7AcU%252Fs1600%252Fdoom1.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmed3905.blogspot.com%252F2010%252F05%252F2083henry-doom1-report.html%3B800%3B600

3) I remember no climbing, no real puzzles (maybe you had to think of how to open the first-level door, I never managed to find out), I also want to mention that I played all of these games as a child in Russia, and did not have the English skills to read any dialogue (if there was any), I cannot recall any dialogue between these robots.

-To add on to this, your question 3 triggered this memory:

[Memory 1: I remember having the options to choose different levels from the start (For some reason I do not remember this being an option from the menu, I just remember I figured out a way to go into different levels). One of the other levels I recall, is you being in a type of robotic city with buildings (Once again, same texture style as doom). The other level is you walking down this long path, with deep clifs on each side of you, and robots standing far beyond the gate (or maybe on the side of the gate), that you were about to enter. I remember that I figured out a way to use many types of weapons, that could easily kill the robots (The many weapons were symbolizes through the variety of blasts that would come out of your hands, I believe).

Myschmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2071 Myschmy

Hello, i got a game on my mind.

It's from late 90 / early 00, RTS(ish). You ruled a sort of clan with a chief, you should kill the other tribe / clan i think. And you had some spells, the only one i can remember is a beeswarm you could send on your enemies. I can't really remember anything else about it atm.

Falsedilemma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2072 Falsedilemma

@falsedilemma:

not really :/

Falsedilemma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2073  Edited By Falsedilemma

@Black_Knight_00 I found it!!!! It's called Gish :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2074 Black_Knight_00

@myschmy said:

Hello, i got a game on my mind.

It's from late 90 / early 00, RTS(ish). You ruled a sort of clan with a chief, you should kill the other tribe / clan i think. And you had some spells, the only one i can remember is a beeswarm you could send on your enemies. I can't really remember anything else about it atm.

Tribal Trouble?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qvsiN2k6g

Myschmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2075 Myschmy

@Black_Knight_00:

It looks very similar but i think the game im thinking of is a bit older. But thanks that looks kinda fun too.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2077  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@lovelyliaqat said:

Helo friends! Kindly help me to find my game.

I had played that late 1990's or the start of 2000 till 2003

A have a game in my mind, That is a kind of face to face action game like tekken 3, i remember some characters one of them was red dressed and no hairs on head. One of them was a cute stylish guy wearing white kind of shirt with purple or blue pant. One of the worst character was a girl, very dangerous sometimes appear as an old lady.. All characters have a child wearing mask on their faces that was of black color, they used to cry when you lose and jumps when u win,, One character was a villager wearing dirty greenish dress. They have different animal kind of fire blast like lion for character that i described first and rat for the 2nd one and horse for the villager man..

Kindly help me.. YOur work will be appretiable...

It sounds like one of the Power Instinct games. The character who switches between young girl and old lady sounds like Otane Goketsuji, one of the most famous recurring characters of that series. These are the games in the franchise:

Power Instinct

Power Instinct 2

Power Instinct Legends (aka: Goketsuji Legends)

Power Instinct Matrimelee

Bonnou no Kaihou

Senzo Kuyou

Groove on Fight

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2080 Black_Knight_00

@skamay: Here's a list of TBS tactical RPGs for the Sega Genesis:

• Fengshen Yingjiezhuan
  • Langrisser II
  • Shining Force
  • Shining Force II
  • Shuihuzhuan
  • Sorcerer's Kingdom
  • Taikō Risshiden

...and for the SNES:

• Albert Odyssey
  • Bahamut Lagoon
  • Der Langrisser
  • Farland Story
  • Farland Story 2
  • FEDA: The Emblem of Justice
  • Fire Emblem: Monshō no Nazo
  • Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu
  • Fire Emblem: Thracia 776
  • Majin Tensei
  • Taikō Risshiden

It should be one of these. You said 22 years, which pretty much rules out the 32 bit era. Still, it would help if you listed all the consoles you owned though the years.

tudor02m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2081 tudor02m

A long time ago I used to play this game that had pokemon-like graphics and I've been looking for it but can't remember the name...

You were a guy that used a sword to fight and as the story progressed you'd find elemental powers... I remember the water power could let you walk on water and the wind one would make you jump a lot higher.. I'm fairly sure there used to be a darkness power too by the end of the game.

I remember there was a level in which you had a puzzle-like room, where you had to move some ice blocks over some buttons but when you'd push one it'd go all across the room until it reached an obstacle and 10yearold me took a long while to clear that room.

As far as I can remember there was no leveling system and the only powerups you got was meeting the elementals or finding their emblem or something of the like.

I played this game about 7 years ago and I remember downloading it off a site my friend gave me... That's all that I remember. Is there anyone here that has any clue what the game I'm talking about is?

AQFaruqi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2082  Edited By AQFaruqi
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

So this is going to be a weird one.

It's a PC game from the late 90's I believe. I also remember playing "Dangerous Dave and the Haunted Mansion" game around this time (although I literally just figured out the name for that game after reading this thread). Anyways the game I'm talking about was nothing like Dangerous dave. It was a top down pixely RPG of sorts but with first person fighting (boxing really, no kicks) similar to punchout but not in a ring. The story started with you saving a girl from here ex boyfriend and friends (thugs maybe) by fighting them. I remember there'd be like three guys wailing at you at on time and i think markers would come up on the screen and you could block their punches? there was a crosshair for your mouse and you clicked to punch. I remember it being really hard because i was really young and I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to be playing this game because it was on my older brothers PC. Once I get through the fight and remember I got a cutscene of sorts (pixely anime style) and the girls was all "yay you saved me". and then she gave you something of hers and then you could call her from time to time. I'm really just rambling from really vague memories at this point but the game seemed to have a hentai feel to it. I never got very far but maybe what she gave you were panties.

So yeah theres that. Hopefully one of you remembers this game it's been bothereing for ages. Just like Team Buddies used to lol.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2083 Black_Knight_00

@tudor02m said:

A long time ago I used to play this game that had pokemon-like graphics and I've been looking for it but can't remember the name...

You were a guy that used a sword to fight and as the story progressed you'd find elemental powers... I remember the water power could let you walk on water and the wind one would make you jump a lot higher.. I'm fairly sure there used to be a darkness power too by the end of the game.

I remember there was a level in which you had a puzzle-like room, where you had to move some ice blocks over some buttons but when you'd push one it'd go all across the room until it reached an obstacle and 10yearold me took a long while to clear that room.

As far as I can remember there was no leveling system and the only powerups you got was meeting the elementals or finding their emblem or something of the like.

I played this game about 7 years ago and I remember downloading it off a site my friend gave me... That's all that I remember. Is there anyone here that has any clue what the game I'm talking about is?

Alundra?

tudor02m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2084 tudor02m

@Black_Knight_00:

No but I guess it looked somewhat similar. Some new memories triggered: The water elemental helped you swim trough water, not actually walk on it.

The first level was happening in kind of a forest, and I also remember the level when you got the wind emblem was in some kind of desert and caves, and the water one in a place with ice and stuff.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2086  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@tudor02m said:

@Black_Knight_00:

No but I guess it looked somewhat similar. Some new memories triggered: The water elemental helped you swim trough water, not actually walk on it.

The first level was happening in kind of a forest, and I also remember the level when you got the wind emblem was in some kind of desert and caves, and the water one in a place with ice and stuff.

Beyond Oasis?

cannibalbf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2087 cannibalbf

Hello! I remember playing a game around 7 years ago. It was a DS game, borrowed from a friend. It was an RPG, colorful graphic. There was a scene where a party character was tied up in the middle of a village (or a small town?) and you had to free them (I think it was a female.) Sorry about lack of memory and poor english.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2088 Black_Knight_00

@cannibalbf said:

Hello! I remember playing a game around 7 years ago. It was a DS game, borrowed from a friend. It was an RPG, colorful graphic. There was a scene where a party character was tied up in the middle of a village (or a small town?) and you had to free them (I think it was a female.) Sorry about lack of memory and poor english.

Children of Mana?

mirta000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2089 mirta000

I'm not expecting to find it, as this would be quite obscure, but I'll appreciate any help that I can get:
Platform: PC
year of release: anywhere between 2000s and 2006. It might have been around 2002 or 2004.

Now this game, my mother got me at an expo in Lithuania. I think that it would fall under the category of educational games. It was a very weird "learn English" game. I think I remember an alien on the cover of it and I very vividly remember one part of the game, where you're stuck in a house and you have to go around doing various puzzles. One of them was a bright lit room with a mosaic window puzzle. The house also featured a backstage/ basement kind of room with weird unfinished manequins and dolls. I remember that room creeping the hell out of me. I got stuck in the kitchen where there was a crossword puzzle on the door. It likely was point n click. You start the game in the woods, solve your way into a big house and then presumably solve your way out of it. I don't remember it having much (or any story).

The name might have had something to do with lost words. "In search for the lost words" or something. It is very very obscure and after searching the Internet I'm sure that it wasn't a popular title. If anyone has, remembers or has seen anything like it, any help would be appreciated.

mirta000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2090 mirta000

Okay, I can't believe it but I found it by looking into other topics where people don't remember the name of the game. It was Gordi's Magical Movie Adventure.

cannibalbf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2091 cannibalbf

@Black_Knight_00: tysm!!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2092 Black_Knight_00

@cannibalbf said:

@Black_Knight_00: tysm!!

You're welcome ;)

leozhekov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2093  Edited By leozhekov

Hello all!
I am looking for 2 games from my childhood.
1st is for PS1 and it was around 1998-2000 and it's about a skeleton that's walking around and solving puzzles and fighting other skeletons. There were stone keys which were as big as the character. The last thing I remember is walking through a graveyard just getting the red key and on the way to the door.
2nd is for PC and it was around 2002-2005 (not sure). It was a demo of a ninja game where you play a female character killing ninjas with katana, shurikens and a crossbow. The woman was wearing, from what I recall, a yellow suit and red/brown hair. I think the name of the game was long but I might be misleading.. Also, not sure about the hair.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2094 Black_Knight_00

@leozhekov said:

Hello all!

I am looking for 2 games from my childhood.

1st is for PS1 and it was around 1998-2000 and it's about a skeleton that's walking around and solving puzzles and fighting other skeletons. There were stone keys which were as big as the character. The last thing I remember is walking through a graveyard just getting the red key and on the way to the door.

2nd is for PC and it was around 2002-2005 (not sure). It was a demo of a ninja game where you play a female character killing ninjas with katana, shurikens and a crossbow. The woman was wearing, from what I recall, a yellow suit and red/brown hair. I think the name of the game was long but I might be misleading.. Also, not sure about the hair.

The first one is Medievil

The second one sounds like Wet

SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#2095 SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

I got three games I have trouble remembering, hopefully you'll know them.
I only played the demos.

The first game begins with the player character being either shipwrecked or dropped off on a beach. I believe you had point n' click styled inventory (not sure), and your first task was to climb a palm tree using makeshift wooden tools in order to reach the coconuts (?). After that, you enter a cavern where you have to fight a giant mosquito in turn-based combat. The game was obviously fantasy but had a serious tone.

The second game is a point n' click adventure game with a cartoony artstyle, similar to He-man or Lord of the Rings 1978. You play as a Christian monk or friar, and I believe the game starts by you leaving either the church or a tavern and going into a village. The rest is all clouded to me; the last thing I remeber is that you could talk with an elder peasant woman, and the language was either Czech or Polish.

The third game is a bit older than the last two; you play as a humanoid deer in misty woods hunting down bikers (?) and other human huntersl; when you kill an enemy, you get a trophy or some "success" window on screen. The game was fully 3D third person shooter, released around 1999-2002

The first two games share similar release dates (at least the demos do), around 2001-03.

Thanks in advance.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2096 Black_Knight_00

@SovietsUnited: The third one is either Deer Avenger 3D or Deer Avenger 4

Working on the other ones

leozhekov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2097 leozhekov

@Black_Knight_00 said:

The first one is Medievil

The second one sounds like Wet

The first one is the one, but the second one is not Wet. A bit older. Graphics were like Mini ninjas' or something like that.

RustyxLoL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2099  Edited By RustyxLoL

There was this game i used to play when i was a kid, in 2005-2010 which was 3RD Person RPG, I used to play it on my potato PC

It had 3 Characters in which one was female.

She would use Daggers for killing Foes and had a power to become Invisible.

The other 2 were guys,

At the start of the game, There was a forest cutscene, and the main character who was a male would step forward and see that the things are pretty violent in the environment and then you start to control him,then he frees a female who was locked up in cage.

I also know that they crossed the bridge due to a dragon or some monster attack and went inside a cave,that cave was full of blue/green gems/diamonds O_O

I'd be grateful if someone found out that game for me

<3

TL:DR

Genre: 3RD Person RPG,Action,Adventure.

Main Characters: 3

Language: English

Platform: PC,WINDOWS XP

Weapons of Protagonists: Female used Dagger(s), one was Sorcerer(i think so) and the first character you play as was a Warrior(i think so too)

Played in: 2005-2010(Dunno release date)

First Cutscene: Forest!!!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2100 Black_Knight_00

@rustyxlol: When you say 3rd person RPG, what camera angle are you talking about? Also, 2D or 3D? (there still were 2D RPGs in 2005)