miegapele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1901 miegapele
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hi there, so I'm trying to look for this game I played years ago, but can't find it anywhere. Hope you can help.

I think its 2006-2008(2009 tops)

Its an RPG game, something similar to Titan quest and i think it has some graphics similar to game "XIII"...

There were some mechanical creatures involved as far as i remember.

Sorry it's really blurry.

MarcusRoland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1902 MarcusRoland

Wish I could help you guys with games, but my own game name memory is really garbage. Hope you guys can help me with mine, and finally get this itch off my mind I have had for years. I played this game as a child, and even to this day it bothers me I have never gotten to go back to it and play it.

I beleive it was either on SNES or playstation.

The game art had SOMETHING to do with a big windmill and you got to choose a character out of a handfull right at the beginning.(May have been save files, maybe not. was a long time ago.)

One of these characters was a robot in a scrapyard, with a family or old man that took you in, and to escape this area and continue the game you had to win a tourny or gladiator style arena.

It was turn based.

The first shop for this robot had a bunch of weapons that were labled fake or broken, but if you actually used them they turned out to be amazing.

Please help me find this game...so I can finally finish it.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1903 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@miegapele said:

Hi there, so I'm trying to look for this game I played years ago, but can't find it anywhere. Hope you can help.

I think its 2006-2008(2009 tops)

Its an RPG game, something similar to Titan quest and i think it has some graphics similar to game "XIII"...

There were some mechanical creatures involved as far as i remember.

Sorry it's really blurry.

Mechanical creatures in isometric RPG tells me D&D Dragonshard

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1904 Black_Knight_00
@marcusroland said:

Wish I could help you guys with games, but my own game name memory is really garbage. Hope you guys can help me with mine, and finally get this itch off my mind I have had for years. I played this game as a child, and even to this day it bothers me I have never gotten to go back to it and play it.

The game art had SOMETHING to do with a big windmill and you got to choose a character out of a handfull right at the beginning.(May have been save files, maybe not. was a long time ago.)

One of these characters was a robot in a scrapyard, with a family or old man that took you in, and to escape this area and continue the game you had to win a tourny or gladiator style arena.

It was turn based.

The first shop for this robot had a bunch of weapons that were labled fake or broken, but if you actually used them they turned out to be amazing.

Breath of Fire 4

ashlei_xo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1905 ashlei_xo

help please,

okay so when i was younger my dad got me my first xbox (2004-7) not sure when but during that time he got me a few games, spiderman, mission impossible and another game things i remember about this game.

-main character was a male who lost his memory and he woke up in this hospital bed by a woman.

-some strange guy talks to him in his ear, asks him if he remember who he is yada yada and this invisible person trains him in the room in from of a large mirror, how to fight and shoot and so forth.

-there is no other person seen in this game that i can remember except myself (memory lost male) and this female who is an agent or whatever also his partner.

-there are monsters in this game that broke loose or something and im not able to fight them until my arm weirdly stats glowing and im able to punch them and kill them but before this happens i just shoot them and run like hell

-i also remember at some point the game a helicopter shoots at us through this large glass window

- my charcter never dies i think only faints (not exactly sure, cant remember) but he does get life form drinking soda that he get out of vending machines, weird thing i remember ; (when he's done drinking he crushes the can and throws\drops it)

I use to love this game when i was younger please help, ive tried googling the things i remember but no luck.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1906 Black_Knight_00

@ashlei_xo said:

help please,

okay so when i was younger my dad got me my first xbox (2004-7) not sure when but during that time he got me a few games, spiderman, mission impossible and another game things i remember about this game.

-main character was a male who lost his memory and he woke up in this hospital bed by a woman.

-some strange guy talks to him in his ear, asks him if he remember who he is yada yada and this invisible person trains him in the room in from of a large mirror, how to fight and shoot and so forth.

-there is no other person seen in this game that i can remember except myself (memory lost male) and this female who is an agent or whatever also his partner.

-there are monsters in this game that broke loose or something and im not able to fight them until my arm weirdly stats glowing and im able to punch them and kill them but before this happens i just shoot them and run like hell

-i also remember at some point the game a helicopter shoots at us through this large glass window

- my charcter never dies i think only faints (not exactly sure, cant remember) but he does get life form drinking soda that he get out of vending machines, weird thing i remember ; (when he's done drinking he crushes the can and throws\drops it)

I use to love this game when i was younger please help, ive tried googling the things i remember but no luck.

Try Psy Ops or Second Sight

aboodgh7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1908 aboodgh7

hey guys :) looking for and old game was around ( 2000 -2006 ) i had the demo on windows xp and it was a coloring squares party game . it was 3D and the coloring area was changable . Sometime a flat place or spaceships . i recall the game forcing you to play the little yellow guy . the game ends after 5 min or so and the guy with the highst squares wins . There was some power ups that color an entire row or column and one to switch an entire color with another . Plz help

ashlei_xo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1909 ashlei_xo

nope none of them was it :( it starting to think i imagined this game :(

ashlei_xo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1910 ashlei_xo

i also remember if a cat ran across the screen or something that meant a monster was close (not too sure)

tracywetherby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1911 tracywetherby

Im looking for a game. Obviously. But it has to do with I believe two mutant frogs, or space frogs. It was maybe 2000, I was a kid playing this game so I dont remember much. I remember I had to run around collecting these yellowish green circle looking things. Also one frog was tall and the other was short with one leg. They both drank from a soda machine to gain health. I think there was one level when the tall frog had to help/save the short one. Im not to sure if they were even frogs, but in my mind because they hopped they are considered it. I remember being in a ship or lab kind of thing. I believe it was also a PC game, but I was also little so.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1912 Black_Knight_00

@ashlei_xo said:

i also remember if a cat ran across the screen or something that meant a monster was close (not too sure)

So it's a third person shooter game with monsters. Is it a horror game? A sci-fi game? Stealth?

ashlei_xo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1914  Edited By ashlei_xo

it is, i dont think it was horror, it wasnt scarey enough but it was scary a bit of scifi, i cant really describe it cause i played this like 10 years ago. but like i said it was this agent guy, he was woken up by this female calling his name but he couldnt remember who he was he was in this hospital place and this weird guy was talking to him, teaching me how to shoot and use weapons and stuff. most persons were dead so i remember not sure but there were these big ass monster things. everything happen in this big facility, i never went outside or anything, i never turned the game over but i was far in it

MarcusRoland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1915 MarcusRoland

@Black_Knight_00:

@Black_Knight_00 said:
@marcusroland said:

It was turn based.

Breath of Fire 4

Just looked into this, and this isnt it either. To be more specific, you could start as a number of different characters, where all the character were lounging about on the scenery...I think it was a garden maybe? When you chose one, you would name him or her, then move on to their section of the story, do that section, then move on to another character until you had the characters together.

Revertor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1916 Revertor

Hey guys, I'm hoping you can help me find a game I played on a Nintendo ds in 2006. The main "characters" so to speak was a relatively artistic stickmen army that you controlled by chants. The chants and army, and possibly backdrop seemed to be African themed(if I remember correctly) Your specific chants controlled specific actions of your army, such as one chant making archers fire, and one making spearmen attack. As you advanced, you slowly got more chants and a stronger army. Any help at all finding this game would be very much appreciated.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1917  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@revertor said:

Hey guys, I'm hoping you can help me find a game I played on a Nintendo ds in 2006. The main "characters" so to speak was a relatively artistic stickmen army that you controlled by chants. The chants and army, and possibly backdrop seemed to be African themed(if I remember correctly) Your specific chants controlled specific actions of your army, such as one chant making archers fire, and one making spearmen attack. As you advanced, you slowly got more chants and a stronger army. Any help at all finding this game would be very much appreciated.

Camera angle? Turn based or real time?

Revertor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1918 Revertor

@Black_Knight_00: it was from the side and im pretty sure it was turn based.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1919 Black_Knight_00

@revertor said:

@Black_Knight_00: it was from the side and im pretty sure it was turn based.

Try Patapon

iTzDipsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1920  Edited By iTzDipsy

Hi all,

I would really like to know the title of a game I played when I was a child. I have been searching on the internet already for a long time, but found nothing useful.. Could someone help me please?

Description:

You were an orange animal (probably a wolf or a fox?). He looks like Crash Bandicoot, but was like half his size. In the first ''level'' you had to make your way too a castle, through a kind of forest, where you had to slay a boss. I don't know much about the castle itself, but in the dungeons of it (I think they were dungeons), you had to defeat a kind of wizard. (Note: I think all the characters in the game were animals (''acting'' as humans)). It was a kind of medieval theme, but I think he had a gun. I think the game was released after 2000 (I think), and I played it on the PC and it was a 3D game.

Thats all I remember of the game, but I want to play the game so badly xd

Thanks anyway! :)

Eslaunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1921 Eslaunter
Member since 2010 • 32 Posts

Hey guys,

Really racking my brain trying to remember an old pc game i played as a child, I've tried googling for past 2 hours and cannot for the life of me find it.

Would have been around the year 2000. You would pick from a selection of characters and fly around on rocket packs/jet pack type things but i cannot recall whether the aim was to kill each other or actually race.The style of the game was kind of dark and it was full 3d from a third person perspective behind the character. I also believe there were rockets/bombs and possibly other guns. Was not cartoony and the only character i can remember was a clown looking thing.

Sorry that i couldn't remember any more details

thanks

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1922 Black_Knight_00

@Eslaunter said:

Hey guys,

Really racking my brain trying to remember an old pc game i played as a child, I've tried googling for past 2 hours and cannot for the life of me find it.

Would have been around the year 2000. You would pick from a selection of characters and fly around on rocket packs/jet pack type things but i cannot recall whether the aim was to kill each other or actually race.The style of the game was kind of dark and it was full 3d from a third person perspective behind the character. I also believe there were rockets/bombs and possibly other guns. Was not cartoony and the only character i can remember was a clown looking thing.

Sorry that i couldn't remember any more details

thanks

Try:

Heavy Metal Geomatrix

Outwars

Giants: Citizen Kabuto

SavageShaiya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1923  Edited By SavageShaiya

Hello,

I'm looking for a team fps game (single player), there are a maximum of 8 team members (I think) on each team ( blue and red ) each member has a different weapon, there are about 10 missions starting with "CTF" then "Defend the Vault" ( or safe ) , "Rescue Hostages", "Hold The Point" and so on until "Deathmatch" , there are some vehicles as well ( army truck, armored car with a machine gun, jeep, and a few more ). The menu items are green colored and the first map is wild-west like also has a mine shaft.. or something like that through which you can reach the opposite team's base faster, all the stages are played on the map you choose at the beginning.

Thank you.

Eslaunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1924  Edited By Eslaunter

@Black_Knight_00:

Nah sorry, not any of those.

There weren't any NPCs/monsters other than the other characters from the select screen. I don't know why but the word 'nauts' is sticking in my head from the title maybe but google isn't giving me anything.

thanks

bpk82290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1925  Edited By bpk82290

Hello everyone!,

I am trying to remember the title of this very old weird adventure PC game I recall from the 90s

It was a graphic adventure game, where you play as an old granny. At the beginning you are suppose to figure out a way to build/rebuild this spaceship. To where after you take off to alien planets? I recall going to an alien "bar" aswell as an elevator puzzle where you would be upside-down. I also believe the items you acquired were placed in your granny panties rofl. very strange game but its killing me to remember!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1926 Black_Knight_00

@bpk82290 said:

Hello everyone!,

I am trying to remember the title of this very old weird adventure PC game I recall from the 90s

It was a graphic adventure game, where you play as an old granny. At the beginning you are suppose to figure out a way to build/rebuild this spaceship. To where after you take off to alien planets? I recall going to an alien "bar" aswell as an elevator puzzle where you would be upside-down. I also believe the items you acquired were placed in your granny panties rofl. very strange game but its killing me to remember!

Armed & Delirious (aka "Granny X", aka, "granny", aka "Dementia")

SavageShaiya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1927 SavageShaiya
@Eslaunter said:

@Black_Knight_00:

There weren't any NPCs/monsters other than the other characters from the select screen. I don't know why but the word 'nauts' is sticking in my head from the title maybe but google isn't giving me anything.

thanks

nvm, found it, Mobile Forces, thanks for trying.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1928 Black_Knight_00

@savageshaiya said:
@Eslaunter said:

@Black_Knight_00:

thanks

nvm, found it, Mobile Forces, thanks for trying.

omg I knew it was that one. The jetpack thing threw me off though

Eslaunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1929 Eslaunter

@Black_Knight_00:

Thats savageshaiya not me, but i actually just found the game i was looking for.. turns out it was a ps1 game not pc haha. Called ''Aironauts'' funny cause i googled aeronauts and only got results from that cause its a different game.

thanks guys

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1930 Black_Knight_00

@Eslaunter said:

@Black_Knight_00:

Thats savageshaiya not me, but i actually just found the game i was looking for.. turns out it was a ps1 game not pc haha. Called ''Aironauts'' funny cause i googled aeronauts and only got results from that cause its a different game.

thanks guys

Oh man, I got mixed up XD

Avatar image for noslackinmymack
NoSlackInMyMack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1931  Edited By NoSlackInMyMack

Hi guys, just joined this site because I think you guys could help me finding the game I am looking for.

I don't remember too much of it but maybe it's still enough to find it. I remember it being a demo on a disc with some other demos. The game was an RPG for the PC. I don't remember when it came out but it should have been released from about 1994 to 2002. When I look at the blurry memories of this game, it pretty much is a knockoff off Diablo 1 or 2. I don't remember anything of the story but I am pretty sure that its all about hell, demons and the devil trying to rule/destroy the world. In the demo you can only play as a Warrior or something (you know strong and can't do magic). The health and mana bar are orbs on the bottom left and right corner of the screen and held by some statues or something (like in diablo). You start in a dungeon with lava (the lava is sometimes limiting the area you can walk around in). The camera angles are fixed. I mostly remember fighting skeletons with swords and taking loot from them (yes like in diablo). When you die, a game over screen comes up where you can see the playable character lying on his stomach facing the player. He is clearly in pain biting his teeth together eyes closed and i think blood comes out from between his teeth.

I think that's all I remember. Any help on finding this game is very much appreciated (it's coming to my mind every once in a while and it won't let me go ^^)

SawaGuchi05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1932 SawaGuchi05

Oh, hi guys!

I remember this game from when I was some 14 years old - that makes game at least 10 years old, but it cold be older since...

- it was simple 2d (in terms of graphics) game in 3d worlds, i think it was quite colorfull

also:

- game had 2 characters, i think they were dogs (small ones), male and female

- each dog had one ability that other did not have (i think male could jump and female could... do something else)

- game had some logical/platformer quests and had not much enemies, as i remember

- it also had different worlds, something grassy, green; ice; fire

- i think game had word "hell" in title, but it was overall kids game

please help me if you know any ideas what game could it be! :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1933  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@sawaguchi05 said:
- it was simple 2d (in terms of graphics) game in 3d worlds

What does that mean, exactly?

Also, what system was it on?

SawaGuchi05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1934  Edited By SawaGuchi05

@Black_Knight_00:

well I am no expert, but I though it was clear, sorry.

so game was in 3d in terms of you could go in all directions, but it was obviously 2d graphics, very cartoonish, you could not rotate camera, it looked very simple (like it was drawn in paper and putted in game)

I am sorry but I can't make myself more clear. and I don't know what system was it on, also :(

I do think, if anybody played, would know for game. :)

miegapele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1935 miegapele

@Black_Knight_00: Nope not that one, its a bit newer

Daffxter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1936  Edited By Daffxter

Hey guys, I remember this game when I was in elementary school.

- space simulator game

- line graphic ( example )

- you're the ship and your mission is to protect central base, you can make generator, turret, and upgrade base.

- defend from enemy that has red colour

please help me :|

Daffxter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1937 Daffxter

hi guys, it's me again.
do you know what the game is ?
- similiah with raiden
- red plane and second player blue plane
- for PC
- control using keyboard and mouse

I don't what it is, remind me of raiden.
I played it at windows millenium or xp.

SawaGuchi05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1938 SawaGuchi05
@sawaguchi05 said:

Oh, hi guys!

I remember this game from when I was some 14 years old - that makes game at least 10 years old, but it cold be older since...

- it was simple 2d (in terms of graphics) game in 3d worlds, i think it was quite colorfull

also:

- game had 2 characters, i think they were dogs (small ones), male and female

- each dog had one ability that other did not have (i think male could jump and female could... do something else)

- game had some logical/platformer quests and had not much enemies, as i remember

- it also had different worlds, something grassy, green; ice; fire

- i think game had word "hell" in title, but it was overall kids game

please help me if you know any ideas what game could it be! :)

It was played on Windows (Xp)

crashmanman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1939  Edited By crashmanman

@Poncho_Hachacha: It sounds like Dj boy from kaneko.

um4dbro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1940 um4dbro

ive been trying to figure some sort of an RPG game(snes or nes style) circa 2004-2006. it was a game for pc and i played it on a windows xp. all i remember is that ive downloaded it online and its game icon is a tree

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1941 Black_Knight_00

@um4dbro said:

ive been trying to figure some sort of an RPG game(snes or nes style) circa 2004-2006. it was a game for pc and i played it on a windows xp. all i remember is that ive downloaded it online and its game icon is a tree

One of the millions of free RPG Maker games out there. Needle in a haystack without further details.

Erisdes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1942 Erisdes
Member since 2014 • 26 Posts

@erisdes said:

Oh I just have the same problem!

I just can't remember the name. There was a game I played in 2009, you had a costumizable character you played with, and you had to find your own resources ( there were different kinds of berries,[especially berries] and plants etc.) and you also had a little pet you could find in the wild, I'm not sure, but I think you could also breed it. And different details: You had an finite number of slots inventory, but you could add more by using money( I don't remember if it was berries or something else, or coins idk.) and you had to craft different things, clothes food etc. It was really realy colorful and childish, but addicting. It had simillar graphics as farm ville or the goodgame games. that kind of 2d colorful grapichs

bump.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#1943  Edited By Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Hi guys, help me out. It was a recently announced 3ds game. It's like a mixture of Animal Crossing/Harvest Moon/Rune Factory sort of game. It HAD combat with weapons and stuff. But I can't remember what it was called. It's not out yet. It looked like Rune factory mixed with top down zelda.

Jeancsm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1944 Jeancsm

Hello everyone! Help me out on this one. This is a game I played on PC in the 90's, maybe early 2000's but most likely the 90's. It was a first person shooter where you used old guns, where the main character was sort of trapped in a tomb. I think the name is related to that but I'm not sure. The game was kinda scary and it involved a lot of exploration and there was almost no light, only some torches around. I remember that I had a demo of the game and at a certain point you reached a chamber, you couldn't keep going and a message appeared. It said something like "You've reached the end of the tomb" or something like that. I would really like to know the name of this game, I played it when I was very young so I can't remember much.

Thanks in advance!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1945  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@jeancsm said:

Hello everyone! Help me out on this one. This is a game I played on PC in the 90's, maybe early 2000's but most likely the 90's. It was a first person shooter where you used old guns, where the main character was sort of trapped in a tomb. I think the name is related to that but I'm not sure. The game was kinda scary and it involved a lot of exploration and there was almost no light, only some torches around. I remember that I had a demo of the game and at a certain point you reached a chamber, you couldn't keep going and a message appeared. It said something like "You've reached the end of the tomb" or something like that. I would really like to know the name of this game, I played it when I was very young so I can't remember much.

Thanks in advance!

Vague, but we can crack it. What did it look like? Compare the graphics to another game of that time (did it look like Duke Nukem 3D? Quake? Quake 2? Half-Life?). Any enemies or weapons you remember?

Jeancsm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1946 Jeancsm

@Black_Knight_00:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@jeancsm said:

Thanks in advance!

Vague, but we can crack it. What did it look like? Compare the graphics to another game of that time (did it look like Duke Nukem 3D? Quake? Quake 2? Half-Life?). Any enemies or weapons you remember?

It's somewhere around Quake 2 as far as I remember... Also thanks for the fast answer !

assil_mekki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1947 assil_mekki

hi this old video game name is driving me crazy

all i can remember it was on ps1 i think or maybe ps2 and it start with a guy wearing a bLack suit covering all of his body and his head and he is falling from the sky and as soon as he land he start shooting

its a science fiction game i think

any help ?

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1948 Black_Knight_00

@jeancsm said:

@Black_Knight_00:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

It's somewhere around Quake 2 as far as I remember... Also thanks for the fast answer !

Scary FPS with a catacomb level, dark with torches, old guns, Quake 2 graphics... sounds like Clive Barker's Undying to me.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1949 Black_Knight_00
@assil_mekki said:

hi this old video game name is driving me crazy

all i can remember it was on ps1 i think or maybe ps2 and it start with a guy wearing a bLack suit covering all of his body and his head and he is falling from the sky and as soon as he land he start shooting

its a science fiction game i think

any help ?

MDK

tim5201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1950  Edited By tim5201

Hi! I've been looking a racing game. It was released around 2000 on PC, probably from 1998~2003. It has the style of Nascar and runs formal racing tracks, but Im pretty sure it's not nascar. I remember it provides a special camera view that allows me to see the suspension system and tires. The cars can be customized and have damage system also. the whole menu style looks a lot like Gran Turismo. Please help me! THANKS!!!!!