Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1851 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
@halberdd said:

@Black_Knight_00: Thx millions & Trilions times. dude. you are AWESOME! 1. very fast answer.2. alot different choises. 3. answer to the question i been desperately trying to find out By googling... =P =D Thanks you mate.

You're welcome ;)

sashima8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1852  Edited By sashima8
Member since 2011 • 26 Posts

I was hoping to find an old rpg game.

I don't remember a ton about it, but I do remember that there was a castle, and in the basement? there was a large room with a series of maps. Each map was a different color. Some the same color, and they required X number of pieces to complete them. Once complete each map would teleport you to a different world. If i remember correctly, in one of the maps there was a volcano, and a fire princess you had t beat for a piece of map.

That's the best I can remember about it, sorry i can't be more helpful.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1853  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@sashima8 said:

I was hoping to find an old rpg game.

I don't remember a ton about it, but I do remember that there was a castle, and in the basement? there was a large room with a series of maps. Each map was a different color. Some the same color, and they required X number of pieces to complete them. Once complete each map would teleport you to a different world. If i remember correctly, in one of the maps there was a volcano, and a fire princess you had t beat for a piece of map.

That's the best I can remember about it, sorry i can't be more helpful.

System and time frame

sashima8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1854 sashima8

@Black_Knight_00: I'm not 100% sure what system it was... but I know it was before ps2, and after n64... I think it was on ps1

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1855 Black_Knight_00

@sashima8 said:

@Black_Knight_00: I'm not 100% sure what system it was... but I know it was before ps2, and after n64... I think it was on ps1

You'll have to add more details. There are things you surely remember. Refer to the opening post of this thread for a list of details you may add.

sashima8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1856 sashima8

@Black_Knight_00: sorry, umm... I'd say 1990's, possibly 2000-02... thinking about it I'm pretty sure I was around 11 or 12 so yeah early 2000's

i've owned, nintendo, super nintendo, sega genesis, saturn, playstations 1 and 2, all gameboys, n64, xbox and 360...

the game was on a system, not computer. my best guess would be playstation but not 100% could be early ps2

I think the game was 3d, main char was male, 3rd person camera. It was an rpg.

you tavelled to various worlds using maps in a giant map room, with different colored map pieces that you collected from each world, usually through some quest, side quest or hidden treasure. one world had a volcano with a fire princess, i don't remember much else.

sorry hope that helps.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1857  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@sashima8 said:

@Black_Knight_00: sorry, umm... I'd say 1990's, possibly 2000-02... thinking about it I'm pretty sure I was around 11 or 12 so yeah early 2000's

i've owned, nintendo, super nintendo, sega genesis, saturn, playstations 1 and 2, all gameboys, n64, xbox and 360...

the game was on a system, not computer. my best guess would be playstation but not 100% could be early ps2

I think the game was 3d, main char was male, 3rd person camera. It was an rpg.

you tavelled to various worlds using maps in a giant map room, with different colored map pieces that you collected from each world, usually through some quest, side quest or hidden treasure. one world had a volcano with a fire princess, i don't remember much else.

sorry hope that helps.

Combat system? Turn based? Action?

einoriukazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1858 einoriukazz
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Thanks for the reply! and it wasnt it, but with the title of the game i searched some similar games and found what i was looking for :). thanks for pointing me the right way. cheers!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1859  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@einoriukazz said:

@Black_Knight_00: Thanks for the reply! and it wasnt it, but with the title of the game i searched some similar games and found what i was looking for :). thanks for pointing me the right way. cheers!

What was the actual title, just out of curiosity?

sashima8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1860 sashima8

@Black_Knight_00: I'm 90% sure it was turn based.

TheUnknowCept

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1861 TheUnknowCept

I've been searching for this game for ages, couldn't find even a screenshot, so i wish you can help me x-x.

It was a PC game,Action Adventure (exploring, getting items, fighting, 3rd person with also platforms(not sure about this)and 3D), From around year 2005 The graphics were cartoon and colorful

The plot was about a weird (alien?) small guy who, at the starting cinematic were in a spaceship where he got into a lab and drank a soda (hourglass, geometric-shaped can, like two triangles facin each other) which gave him some kind of powers, then he got dropped into a planet where the game took place. The final boss was a weird big robot with the form of that soda can (the one of the first cinematic) you got to run from him in a castle i remember.

The other things i remember are not clear, something like a forest, a pyramid with an evil very old woman and some kind of lab with machines and elevators...

Help X-X

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1862 Black_Knight_00

@theunknowcept said:

I've been searching for this game for ages, couldn't find even a screenshot, so i wish you can help me x-x.

It was a PC game,Action Adventure (exploring, getting items, fighting, 3rd person with also platforms(not sure about this)and 3D), From around year 2005 The graphics were cartoon and colorful

The plot was about a weird (alien?) small guy who, at the starting cinematic were in a spaceship where he got into a lab and drank a soda (hourglass, geometric-shaped can, like two triangles facin each other) which gave him some kind of powers, then he got dropped into a planet where the game took place. The final boss was a weird big robot with the form of that soda can (the one of the first cinematic) you got to run from him in a castle i remember.

The other things i remember are not clear, something like a forest, a pyramid with an evil very old woman and some kind of lab with machines and elevators...

Help X-X

Tonic Trouble

Blaxor1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1863 Blaxor1234

That game I was playing had a Disc Case, right? From the back of the Disc Case, there was a picture of 2 cars crossing the bridge. The game was 3D but i tried to draw something like that --> http://prntscr.com/3qqoy7. There was a feature that you will go big and small. It was a CO-OP game. I remember that when I was playing this with my brother. The best game we used on PS1 ;(

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1864 Black_Knight_00

@blaxor1234 said:

That game I was playing had a Disc Case, right? From the back of the Disc Case, there was a picture of 2 cars crossing the bridge. The game was 3D but i tried to draw something like that --> http://prntscr.com/3qqoy7. There was a feature that you will go big and small. It was a CO-OP game. I remember that when I was playing this with my brother. The best game we used on PS1 ;(

S.C.A.R.S.?

Blaxor1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1865 Blaxor1234

@Black_Knight_00: No it doesn't have that 3D. This game only had Brown Colors. The bridge i remember from the back of Disc Case --> http://prntscr.com/3qrq98.

This game is only one colored, but mixed like Light Brown, Dark Brown, etc...

Sometimes in the race you will be small and you can pass Monster Trucks. Sometimes you are big and you can kill some cars :)

Elmaiis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1866  Edited By Elmaiis

Hello, everyone. The game I'm trying to remember its name is a msdos (PC) 2Dpoint-and-clickgame (third person, from the side camera angle), this game is not bloody, and doesn't include multiplayer, also it's a game with a really good humor. I played this game approximately 15 years ago (1990's decade) . All I remember is that the game starts with a sequence of the main character (a young man, he's the only playable character) driving a car and then it crashes into a building (I'm not sure if the sequence was exactly like that), at this point is when the game starts: your character shows up in one of the rooms of the building you crashed with, there you have to find out how to exit. Taking the appropriate items you archive to get out going down through the window, this leads you to an alley where you talk with a pastry chef, this alley have some clothes hanged up and a container, also you can enter to a cake shop that is right behind the guy you talked with before, there's also a way to get out of the alley. From this point I only remember some parts of the story, like, in the same level there's a detective that asks you some questions to find out if you are a criminal. In another level you are at a shopping center where you can find all kind of shops, even a place where you find a huge brain (I'm not sure if it was a brain) that knows everything. In other level you are at a port where there's a museum, you can talk with a seagoing or enter inside the museum. Another level is another port where you get into a submarine, in one of its rooms you can find a screen where you have to write a password, which was "yellow pants", at this level also you find a room (outside the submarine) where you find some seagoings sleeping. I think this last level was related with the antagonist (By the way, I don't remember how he was). The last level I remember is a garden (at this level you can hear Morning by Edvard Grieg - http://youtu.be/vntAKXIuRUI ), here you can find a little house. A little man invites you to get in, when you enter you realise that that tiny house was bigger that it seems (you can see multiple items and I think you take one (or more) of them with you)

That's all I can explain about the game. I hope you guys understand everything I wrote (My english is not perfect xD). If you don't understand something ask me. :D

a7m3d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1867 a7m3d8

hey guys,

the game that i can't remember its name, a 2D platformer, played it on a SEGA Genesis back in the 90s, i found a game that is visually similar(Toki Arcade Game) gameplay video below, it has a similar gameplay but it's not the one i'm looking for.

the main character of the game i'm seeking is a brown monkey with a long twisted tale, that spits to kill enemies, collects bananas for points, and the game environment is very colorful and looks like a jungle.

I know that it's very hard to find because i've spent hours with no results, maybe its not popular or it wasn't made for Genesis exclusively.

any help would be appreciated, it's gonna bring back a very sweet childhood memories.

Loading Video...

TheUnknowCept

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1868 TheUnknowCept

@Black_Knight_00: TY, <3

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1869 Black_Knight_00

@theunknowcept said:

@Black_Knight_00: TY, <3

Easy. You're welcome ;)

Penguincw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1870  Edited By Penguincw

Hi. I'm looking for a game I played long ago and want to re-visit it.

The theme of this game is that there's a shooter at the bottom of the screen They are supposed to shoot these alien looking robots and kill them. The "robots" travel across the screen until killed. They also spit out fire balls to try to kill the user. Like most games, it goes from easy to hard. Although there is killing, there is no blood.

This game I played in the early to mid 2000s. I can't remember what browser it was on. My best guess would probably be Windows 2000, although it could've came out early. It's not on Windows XP and probably not anything newer than that. I do know for sure it was on a computer. I believe I found it under a folder called Window Games.

Other details: the background is space, and I believe there are five levels or something like that. It was also a single player game. I can't remember the controls, but I'm assuming it's space bar to shoot, and arrow keys to move. The camera angle was third person, and it was above/behind the user. The user is a rocket ship (or something like that).

The closest game I can even think of that may be related to this is "Astro Barrier". In this game, the goal is to shoot moving targets, but these ones don't shoot back.

If you need anymore details, I can try to help. Also, I'd like to thank anyone in advance who tries to help me find this game. :)

CamiWillis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1871  Edited By CamiWillis

Ok, so I'm looking for a game I played a while ago as a kid. It was a mystery/detective game, and you played a young girl who was undercover as a journalist. I believe her sister worked at a diner across the street. It included talking to a crazy cat lady and someone that work at a hair salon. In the end of the game was something about a stolen diamond in a museum. I believe it was third person (like you controlled her by could see her walk around), also it was 3D animation. It would have been from probably at least 8 or 10 years ago, probably more.

I remember it being a pretty obscure game from a small company, but I really just can't remember. (for some reason I thought it was by Dreamcatcher, but no luck looking through their games).

That's all I can really remember, but it's driving me crazy not knowing! Let me know if anyone has a clue!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1872 Black_Knight_00

A bunch of games I have no idea of. I'm looking into all of them, guys, but no luck so far.

Fearari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: -1

#1875 Fearari
Member since 2012 • 51 Posts

Another game was a fighting game on... Xbox, maybe. I can't tell an exact date, but I know I played it plenty of years ago.

There was several cartoonish characters fighting each other on interactive arenas. One had a water space with pillars in a circle that the players stood on, and a NPC swung a crane (or just some rod thing) around trying to hit the players. Another map featured a giant T-Rex chasing the players while they fought on a raft running down a river.

I think the game had some characters like this: A ninja, a monkey in green clothes, a granny with a pet, a rabbit and a fat white guy with a head shaped like a sack.

The covert art had a green backround with some of the characters on it.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1876 Black_Knight_00

@Fearari said:

Another game was a fighting game on... Xbox, maybe. I can't tell an exact date, but I know I played it plenty of years ago.

There was several cartoonish characters fighting each other on interactive arenas. One had a water space with pillars in a circle that the players stood on, and a NPC swung a crane (or just some rod thing) around trying to hit the players. Another map featured a giant T-Rex chasing the players while they fought on a raft running down a river.

I think the game had some characters like this: A ninja, a monkey in green clothes, a granny with a pet, a rabbit and a fat white guy with a head shaped like a sack.

The covert art had a green backround with some of the characters on it.

Kung Fu Chaos

Fearari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: -1

#1877 Fearari
Member since 2012 • 51 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Thanks ;)

Stivert96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1878  Edited By Stivert96

Hi! Im looking for a game i used to play a few years back on my PC.

Its an RGP, third person seen from the side very similar to Adventure Quest: Worlds. To start off with you can choose what oyu want your character to look like. The faces and hairstyles are also very similar to Adventure Quest: Worlds. You need to click where you want to go aswell. I am not sure if you could fight and such, but if you could it would be against monsters and robot, im pretty sure you could tough, just not 100%. But you could also visit towns, and in the different towns there were jobs you could do to earn money for new swords and such. And i think that the more you did a job the better salary you got?

Atleast im really missing this game and want to try it out again. See if my character still is there. Hope someone finds it.

Edit: Found it, it was MechQuest!

adrasanless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1879 adrasanless

Hey everyone. There is this game I played 6 maybe 8 years ago. I can't remember the name.

- I played it on Mac but I'm sure you can play it on Windows as well. It was about cubes. It's like 'Pet Rescue Saga'. You click on the cubes and they dissappear. To finish the level, you have to remove all the cubes. And it was so fun. You could have some jokers, bonuses such as rockets and bombs to remove the cubes. Cubes had different colours and faces too. When you remove them, they speak something funny. I don't think you can play it online, that was kind of big game which means you need to download it.Once you finished your level, on the map, the cube runs onto the next level. It would be so nice ıf you could help. Thanks.. and sorry if there's any English mistake.

CDustinV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1880 CDustinV

I have kind of an obscure one I'm hoping someone out there can remember. It is from the early 90's I believe. It was a PC based corporate strategy game. The CEO was allegedly killed in a helicopter crash or kidnapped by pigmies...I can't remember the background story to it, but the long and the short of it was the CEO was gone and now you were to head up the company. There was one distinct feature of this game. The CEO, who speaks to you via pre-demise recorded messages, was played by James Coburn. Any clue what the title of this game is? I appreciate any help. Thanks!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1881 Black_Knight_00

@cdustinv said:

I have kind of an obscure one I'm hoping someone out there can remember. It is from the early 90's I believe. It was a PC based corporate strategy game. The CEO was allegedly killed in a helicopter crash or kidnapped by pigmies...I can't remember the background story to it, but the long and the short of it was the CEO was gone and now you were to head up the company. There was one distinct feature of this game. The CEO, who speaks to you via pre-demise recorded messages, was played by James Coburn. Any clue what the title of this game is? I appreciate any help. Thanks!

C.E.O.

CDustinV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1882  Edited By CDustinV

@Black_Knight_00: Really? I mean, REALLY? I will sheepishly put my keyboard down now. Thank you very much Knight.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1883 Black_Knight_00

@cdustinv said:

@Black_Knight_00: Really? I mean, REALLY? I will sheepishly put my keyboard down now. Thank you very much Knight.

Haha you were so close to the title ;)

Avatar image for enderbro1999620
Enderbro1999620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1884 Enderbro1999620

I have one that's bugging me (no pun intended)

-It was a 3d PC game I last played about 8-10 years ago

-You played as an Ant or some other bug that had to navigate through many courses while avoiding being stepped on and pretty much everything else bugs almost die doing

I have another one that was PC about the same time, It was 3D third person game where you play as a little raptor or something and you have a jet pack and some kind of special gun with many abilities. You had to shoot other dinos trying to eat you and I think it was some kind of free roam prehistoric world

If you can help I'll be forever thankful.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1885 Black_Knight_00

@enderbro1999620 said:

I have one that's bugging me (no pun intended)

-It was a 3d PC game I last played about 8-10 years ago

-You played as an Ant or some other bug that had to navigate through many courses while avoiding being stepped on and pretty much everything else bugs almost die doing

I have another one that was PC about the same time, It was 3D third person game where you play as a little raptor or something and you have a jet pack and some kind of special gun with many abilities. You had to shoot other dinos trying to eat you and I think it was some kind of free roam prehistoric world

If you can help I'll be forever thankful.

Retail games or free downloadable games?

miegapele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1886  Edited By miegapele

Hi there, so I'm trying to look for this game I played years ago, but can't find it anywhere. Hope you can help.

I think its 2006-2008(2009 tops)

Its an RPG game, something similar to Titan quest and i think it has some graphics similar to game "XIII"...

There were some mechanical creatures involved as far as i remember.

Sorry it's really blurry.

Enderbro1999620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1889 Enderbro1999620

@Black_Knight_00: Truthfully, I can't remember it wasn't on my computer but I'm sure it wasn't a free game. If it helps, the computer was a Mac. They were also downloaded/ installed to the computer, so not an online game.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1890 Black_Knight_00

@enderbro1999620 said:

@Black_Knight_00: Truthfully, I can't remember it wasn't on my computer but I'm sure it wasn't a free game. If it helps, the computer was a Mac. They were also downloaded/ installed to the computer, so not an online game.

Try Bugdom

Enderbro1999620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1891 Enderbro1999620

@Black_Knight_00: YES! That's the one! I can't thank you enough! Now excuse me I have to go experience massive nostalgia.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1892 Black_Knight_00

@enderbro1999620 said:

@Black_Knight_00: YES! That's the one! I can't thank you enough! Now excuse me I have to go experience massive nostalgia.

Wow, total shot in the dark. You're welcome ;)

Erisdes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1893 Erisdes
Member since 2014 • 26 Posts

Oh I just have the same problem!

I just can't remember the name. There was a game I played in 2009, you had a costumizable character you played with, and you had to find your own resources ( there were different kinds of berries,[especially berries] and plants etc.) and you also had a little pet you could find in the wild, I'm not sure, but I think you could also breed it. And different details: You had an finite number of slots inventory, but you could add more by using money( I don't remember if it was berries or something else, or coins idk.) and you had to craft different things, clothes food etc. It was really realy colorful and childish, but addicting. It had simillar graphics as farm ville or the goodgame games. that kind of 2d colorful grapichs

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1894 Black_Knight_00

@erisdes said:

I just can't remember the name. There was a game I played in 2009, you had a costumizable character you played with, and you had to find your own resources ( there were different kinds of berries,[especially berries] and plants etc.) and you also had a little pet you could find in the wild, I'm not sure, but I think you could also breed it. And different details: You had an finite number of slots inventory, but you could add more by using money( I don't remember if it was berries or something else, or coins idk.) and you had to craft different things, clothes food etc. It was really realy colorful and childish, but addicting. It had simillar graphics as farm ville or the goodgame games. that kind of 2d colorful grapichs

System?

Erisdes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1895  Edited By Erisdes

@Black_Knight_00: Windows pc

Erisdes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1896 Erisdes

@erisdes said:

@Black_Knight_00: Windows pc

it was a offline game btw

vremc888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1897 vremc888

Hey Guys..

There was a shooting game i was playing idk could be around 2004 2005 and i forgot the name of it. I was playing it on my computer. I think it was a singelplayer, and you could choose different characters, there was 1 medic, 1 guy who was using snipers. There were different maps, and on the other side of the map there were you opponents which were hunting you and shooting you. You could also plant a bomb same as in call od duty 2 MP. When you got killed by your opponents you were teleported back to a helicopter and you had to wait few seconds ( max 30 i think), and then you came back to that map and you could continue with shooting. When you finished all the maps, the rules changed, i was the ''opponents'' who had to defuse the plant. thats all i have :/

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1898 Black_Knight_00

@vremc888 said:

Hey Guys..

There was a shooting game i was playing idk could be around 2004 2005 and i forgot the name of it. I was playing it on my computer. I think it was a singelplayer, and you could choose different characters, there was 1 medic, 1 guy who was using snipers. There were different maps, and on the other side of the map there were you opponents which were hunting you and shooting you. You could also plant a bomb same as in call od duty 2 MP. When you got killed by your opponents you were teleported back to a helicopter and you had to wait few seconds ( max 30 i think), and then you came back to that map and you could continue with shooting. When you finished all the maps, the rules changed, i was the ''opponents'' who had to defuse the plant. thats all i have :/

That describes every single military multiplayer shooter ever made, I'm afraid. Was it 1st or 3rd person?

Erisdes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1899 Erisdes

@erisdes said:

can anyone help? I really really really enjoyed that game.

vremc888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1900 vremc888

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@vremc888 said:

Hey Guys..

That describes every single military multiplayer shooter ever made, I'm afraid. Was it 1st or 3rd person?

It was 1st person. There were different maps one had trains in it. there was one that had cliffs and tunels and there was water running. Then inside a house and streets. There was also 1 mission you had to kill a boss that had guards protecting him in his house.