alorsongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1752 alorsongames
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: No,game that i played have greyish colors,it is not very colorful in early levels.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#1753  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@tamarziri: #4 is Power Pete

I'll look into the other ones.

@jrod908: Unfortunately that describes pretty much every sh'mup ever made.

SJOmofoper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1754 SJOmofoper
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Looking for a PC game from mid-later 2000's I believe it was flash with sequels being downloadable.

A defense strategy game with a center base that you would connect resource gathering machines to, as well as lasers. The base would send energy nodes to the lasers or missles or whatever you created to fight off an alien space goo from reaching your base.

AbdullahFi5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1755  Edited By AbdullahFi5
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

So i have this game i'm trying to remember. It a has a future setting. You play as a guy who appears to be a captain, white hair muscular

You fight soldiers with melee and ranged weapons like shotguns

And when he grabs someone he says "Outta my way!"

I'm sorry that's all i can remember.

Third Person, Playstation 2

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1756  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@abdullahfi5 said:

So i have this game i'm trying to remember. It a has a future setting. You play as a guy who appears to be a captain, white hair muscular

You fight soldiers with melee and ranged weapons like shotguns

And when he grabs someone he says "Outta my way!"

I'm sorry that's all i can remember.

Third Person, Playstation 2

Minority Report - Everybody Runs

AbdullahFi5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1757  Edited By AbdullahFi5

I love you man T___T

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1758  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@abdullahfi5 said:

I love you man T___T

You're welcome. Check out this funny review for that game, it cracks me up every time.

Skyflan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1760 Skyflan

Hi, I have this old windows PC game I'm trying to find.

Played it from 1999 to 2003 i think, when i was very young.

The setting was some sort of a fancy colored place with totally checkered floors (and walls and everything else maybe)

There were no characters or people as i can remember.

You start outside with black and white checkered floors (I wonder why i remember the floors so good >_>) and you can go click to places for the game.

There are several places you can click and it leads you somewhere, but one place leads you to red hallway and doors (checkered floors again), and each room is full of puzzle that you have to solve within the time limit.

Sorry that is all, any help would be greatly appreciated :D Thanks

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1761 Black_Knight_00

@skyflan said:

Hi, I have this old windows PC game I'm trying to find.

Played it from 1999 to 2003 i think, when i was very young.

The setting was some sort of a fancy colored place with totally checkered floors (and walls and everything else maybe)

There were no characters or people as i can remember.

You start outside with black and white checkered floors (I wonder why i remember the floors so good >_>) and you can go click to places for the game.

There are several places you can click and it leads you somewhere, but one place leads you to red hallway and doors (checkered floors again), and each room is full of puzzle that you have to solve within the time limit.

Sorry that is all, any help would be greatly appreciated :D Thanks

So it's a first person point and click game? Like Myst?

Skyflan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1762  Edited By Skyflan

@Black_Knight_00: Thanks for your reply :D

Yes its first person point and click :D but i don't think its myst :s

the game happens in maybe a circus i guess. Colorful somewhat cartoonish

Add: Its non horror

Brainwrecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1763 Brainwrecker

Hi i need help. I was playing this game when i was 6-8 maybe it was a space 3d shooter when you and your crew ship was abducted by larger one, you were looking for survivors on the ship that captured yours and teleport them to yours for additional information from them - you were fighting with some alien silver blue women aliens and gigant robots in hangar bays or flying bugs. There were characters you could choose to play - each with different missions (one on a ship one in a tunnels - finding elevator) and eq. You could find magnetic shield (called shield emitter) and there was some kind of glowing rock...Character's were 2 men (one bald i think and one brown haired guy) and women in red suit Graphics were good as i recall... Could you help me find it? i have searched for it for soo long (its a pc game) - in tutorial section you were jumping and meeting some kind of doctor at the end.... sorry i don't remember much :( it was looking simillar to ME in design and i remember that characters had an pda on them

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1764 Black_Knight_00

@brainwrecker said:

Hi i need help. I was playing this game when i was 6-8 maybe it was a space 3d shooter when you and your crew ship was abducted by larger one, you were looking for survivors on the ship that captured yours and teleport them to yours for additional information from them - you were fighting with some alien silver blue women aliens and gigant robots in hangar bays or flying bugs. There were characters you could choose to play - each with different missions (one on a ship one in a tunnels - finding elevator) and eq. You could find magnetic shield (called shield emitter) and there was some kind of glowing rock...Character's were 2 men (one bald i think and one brown haired guy) and women in red suit Graphics were good as i recall... Could you help me find it? i have searched for it for soo long (its a pc game) - in tutorial section you were jumping and meeting some kind of doctor at the end.... sorry i don't remember much :( it was looking simillar to ME in design and i remember that characters had an pda on them

O.D.T.

lol it's like every week someone comes asking about this game XD

Brainwrecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1765  Edited By Brainwrecker

@Black_Knight_00: nope - not this ;/ but thanks it was not fantasy more futuristic, the women character wears a red jumpsuit, the tutorial was in spaceship (at the end medic gives you health pack and say something that he is busy) the "bald" astronaut mission begin in a hangar with smaller ship, upstairs was a box with survivor inside - he said something that they stripped his ship for parts and then you use something on him to teleport him on your ship. The brown hair guy begin in air conducts/tunnels where you shoot flying worm bots, You were using pda to turn off force fields blocking passages. - thats all i can remember...

motazalbitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1766 motazalbitar

Hey, there is this game i used to play in 2011-2012. It is a third person shooter behind the character. The protagonist used to be a male, and this guy had something in his hand that lets him climb buildings. He first starts off in forest, however the game ends in the city. I tried to remember the name and i went through all games but couldn't find it!! Please help me, although the game is not spider man!! OH! i also remember this mission were he had to climb a very tall buildings stick to each other, i think that was the final mission.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1767  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@brainwrecker said:

@Black_Knight_00: nope - not this ;/ but thanks it was not fantasy more futuristic, the women character wears a red jumpsuit, the tutorial was in spaceship (at the end medic gives you health pack and say something that he is busy) the "bald" astronaut mission begin in a hangar with smaller ship, upstairs was a box with survivor inside - he said something that they stripped his ship for parts and then you use something on him to teleport him on your ship. The brown hair guy begin in air conducts/tunnels where you shoot flying worm bots, You were using pda to turn off force fields blocking passages. - thats all i can remember...

What time frame are we talking about? Also, is it first person or third person? Camera angle?

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1768 Black_Knight_00
@motazalbitar said:

Hey, there is this game i used to play in 2011-2012. It is a third person shooter behind the character. The protagonist used to be a male, and this guy had something in his hand that lets him climb buildings. He first starts off in forest, however the game ends in the city. I tried to remember the name and i went through all games but couldn't find it!! Please help me, although the game is not spider man!! OH! i also remember this mission were he had to climb a very tall buildings stick to each other, i think that was the final mission.

Bionic Commando?

Brainwrecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1769  Edited By Brainwrecker

@Black_Knight_00: i don't remember the frame but the view was on the back of character... it was about 10-11 years ago i think

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1770  Edited By 55001
Member since 2014 • 28 Posts

Okay, i saw my father play this game years ago, and it was on a PC, i have no idea what year maybe 1990's, it was a 3d game, (It was a first person/THIRD person type game) you began as a stoneage man and you fought certain enemies and then you progressed through a big blue portal which took you to a later era, like going from the stone age thing with a rock you would go to ancient rome and pick up spears and fight in an arena. The game graphics were relatively nice.

EX: I remember, on the first level as a stoneage man, you travled a short distance and found your self face to face with a large bear, you then used rocks to fight it and kill it. After that, you went forward to find a portal. Then you stepped into the portal to go to the next "Level" or "Era."

All i know is its a really old game but i never got to play it. I would love to know the name of the game so i can find it online and get it somehow!!!

Thanks for your help... If you need more information i will try to give you more :L

Moltak111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1771  Edited By Moltak111
Member since 2014 • 26 Posts

Ok looking for this game

mid 2000s, Played on PC (windows XP) it was an RPG, Open world game, 3D, 3rd person OTS view, single player, the characters where like robot things.

The main character was a blue(?) robot thing and his special ability was to switch bodies with NPCs to gain their abilities.

Now this is a part I remember You could build like flying cars or ships and those were your main vehicle, to build one you went to like a platform where a chassis would rise from an elevator thing and then a rusty sphere robot would start doing a welding effect on it while you chose the parts.

And other part I remember is that some time later in game you could like switch characters and if you were a small cop (there were big cops too) and his ability was to: you walked up to a NPC and said "Give me money" and they would trow it at you.

Other part I remember is that there were like tunnels that connected places and a bunch of traffic.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1772 Black_Knight_00

@55001 said:

Okay, i saw my father play this game years ago, and it was on a PC, i have no idea what year maybe 1990's, it was a 3d game, (It was a first person/THIRD person type game) you began as a stoneage man and you fought certain enemies and then you progressed through a big blue portal which took you to a later era, like going from the stone age thing with a rock you would go to ancient rome and pick up spears and fight in an arena. The game graphics were relatively nice.

EX: I remember, on the first level as a stoneage man, you travled a short distance and found your self face to face with a large bear, you then used rocks to fight it and kill it. After that, you went forward to find a portal. Then you stepped into the portal to go to the next "Level" or "Era."

All i know is its a really old game but i never got to play it. I would love to know the name of the game so i can find it online and get it somehow!!!

Thanks for your help... If you need more information i will try to give you more :L

Time Commando

Love that bear fight.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1773  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@moltak111 said:

Ok looking for this game

mid 2000s, Played on PC (windows XP) it was an RPG, Open world game, 3D, 3rd person OTS view, single player, the characters where like robot things.

The main character was a blue(?) robot thing and his special ability was to switch bodies with NPCs to gain their abilities.

Now this is a part I remember You could build like flying cars or ships and those were your main vehicle, to build one you went to like a platform where a chassis would rise from an elevator thing and then a rusty sphere robot would start doing a welding effect on it while you chose the parts.

And other part I remember is that some time later in game you could like switch characters and if you were a small cop (there were big cops too) and his ability was to: you walked up to a NPC and said "Give me money" and they would trow it at you.

Scrapland?

Moltak111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1774 Moltak111
Member since 2014 • 26 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Yes! wow that was fast xD

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1775  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@moltak111 said:

@Black_Knight_00: Yes! wow that was fast xD

You're welcome. Another dude asked about this game three weeks ago, so it was fresh in my mind ;)

motazalbitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1776 motazalbitar

No man am afraid its not bionic commando!! Here is another thing i remember , while driving a car u can jump to another car by using this thing in his hand! Its is pretty much like gta gameplay u can drive cars, steal cars. I loves that game soo much

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1777  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@motazalbitar said:

No man am afraid its not bionic commando!! Here is another thing i remember , while driving a car u can jump to another car by using this thing in his hand! Its is pretty much like gta gameplay u can drive cars, steal cars. I loves that game soo much

Just Cause 2

motazalbitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1778 motazalbitar

@Black_Knight_00: @Black_Knight_00: Omg omg thank you sooo much!! I finally found it! Some clues i gave u may be wrong.. Lol am sorry anyway thank you soo much

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1779 Black_Knight_00

@motazalbitar said:

@Black_Knight_00: @Black_Knight_00: Omg omg thank you sooo much!! I finally found it! Some clues i gave u may be wrong.. Lol am sorry anyway thank you soo much

Jumping from car to car sold it. You're welcome ;)

Avatar image for gabrielleemaria
GabrielleeMaria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1780  Edited By GabrielleeMaria

@Black_Knight_00: My computer is a little bit old. And i want to play some old games (like Diablo, Sacred, Breath Of Fire). Is there any cool old games that you want to suggest for me to download?

antonio1475

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1781  Edited By antonio1475

Hi!

I'm looking for a game which I played approximately in 2005. Each player (from 1 to 4 I think) had a certain "amount" of coloured sand in the begining, and you had to "fight" each other to colour each other's sand/pixels. The smaller a player's sand was, the easier it was for the bigger player to "eat" that sand.

Each player had some keyboard keys (arrows), and I think you could also play against the AI. I can't find it anywhere!

Thank you! :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1782 Black_Knight_00

@antonio1475 said:

Hi!

I'm looking for a game which I played approximately in 2005. Each player (from 1 to 4 I think) had a certain "amount" of coloured sand in the begining, and you had to "fight" each other to colour each other's sand/pixels. The smaller a player's sand was, the easier it was for the bigger player to "eat" that sand.

Each player had some keyboard keys (arrows), and I think you could also play against the AI. I can't find it anywhere!

Thank you! :)

commercial release/freeware/flash game?

antonio1475

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1783  Edited By antonio1475

@Black_Knight_00: I couldn't tell exactly. It wasn't a flash game for sure. I was about 10 at the time, I'm sorry I can't provide details other than the game itself. My older cousin put it on the computer.

I've searched everything, but can't find anything related to it... The closest thing I get is a game called Falling Sand, which is not what I'm looking for. I have some clear images in my head from playing it.

Thanks a lot :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1784  Edited By 55001
Member since 2014 • 28 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Thank you very much

Brainwrecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1786 Brainwrecker

@gabrielleemaria: try system shock 2 :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1787  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@55001 said:

@Black_Knight_00: Thank you very much

You're welcome ;)

SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#1788 SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

The game I'm looking for is a vertical shmup. I believe it was similar to Space Invaders as the enemy ships took the same formation (I could be wrong). It had bosses which appeared on every 50th wave; I specifically remember the 2nd boss on Wave 100, which was a huge red spaceship that took a lot of abuse and was firing lasers. Every once in a while you'd access a shop or space station in which you would get (or buy?) upgrades.

I have no memory where I got the game from, the only clue I can think of is an unofficial/bootleg expansion for Red Alert whose true name I can't remember as well, but I believe it was called "Are you Ready & Alert: Red Alert Mission Pack" (cover art depicted a soldier in a trench, holding a hand grenade, with a strong red filter for color) which also had some extra games, predominantly space shooters.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1789 Black_Knight_00

@SovietsUnited said:

The game I'm looking for is a vertical shmup. I believe it was similar to Space Invaders as the enemy ships took the same formation (I could be wrong). It had bosses which appeared on every 50th wave; I specifically remember the 2nd boss on Wave 100, which was a huge red spaceship that took a lot of abuse and was firing lasers. Every once in a while you'd access a shop or space station in which you would get (or buy?) upgrades.

I have no memory where I got the game from, the only clue I can think of is an unofficial/bootleg expansion for Red Alert whose true name I can't remember as well, but I believe it was called "Are you Ready & Alert: Red Alert Mission Pack" (cover art depicted a soldier in a trench, holding a hand grenade, with a strong red filter for color) which also had some extra games, predominantly space shooters.

Did you buy that CD or did come with a magazine or something?

SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#1790  Edited By SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@SovietsUnited said:

Did you buy that CD or did come with a magazine or something?

I'm sure my dad bought it for me and it had a cover similar to this one, except it was like how I described above :

I think it was unlicensed as well

Again, it could be the case that the game isn't from that mission pack, it's pure speculation. I'll try to find the cover

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1791 Black_Knight_00

@SovietsUnited: Try Warblade

Sandmand12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1792  Edited By Sandmand12
Member since 2014 • 49 Posts

Help me i wanna play this old games

I played it on one of the playstation 1 when i was a kid, so i think it was around 1999-2001

-it was your goal to kill a dinosaurus

-The character were human,and 1 men and 1 woman with red hair

-and its a ps1 games

-That's all i know,i would really appreciate it if you guys can help me......

Kemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1793 Kemini

I dont know, if this has been asked for before, but the game is probably from the 80's and it involves cutting pieces out of a picture, but within the picture are moving enemies and you must not touch them while you're cutting the piece out. The goal of this game is to remain with as small of a piece at the end as you can. You can also trap the moving things in the picture and later cut them out for more points. The game I'm talking about has space theme or something and is black and white colored. I'm not actually looking for the exact game, but anything even similar you can maybe tell me about, because I've been looking for a long time and can't seem to find anything like this. Quite sad. I also remember from my childhood a very similar game, which involved cutting out the blank picture and then it revealed pictures of half-naked ladies, haha. I hope some of you remember that kind of games and is able to help me.

goodemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1794  Edited By goodemon
Member since 2004 • 435 Posts

@Black_Knight_00:

I think you may be talking about jumping flash 2

jrod908

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1795 jrod908

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@tamarziri: #4 is Power Pete

I'll look into the other ones.

@jrod908: Unfortunately that describes pretty much every sh'mup ever made.

@Black_Knight_00 the boss was like in a weaponized blimp at the end of the level

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1796 Black_Knight_00

@sandmand12 said:

Help me i wanna play this old games

I played it on one of the playstation 1 when i was a kid, so i think it was around 1999-2001

-it was your goal to kill a dinosaurus

-The character were human,and 1 men and 1 woman with red hair

-and its a ps1 games

-That's all i know,i would really appreciate it if you guys can help me......

That would be Dino Crisis 2

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1797  Edited By Black_Knight_00
@kemini said:

I dont know, if this has been asked for before, but the game is probably from the 80's and it involves cutting pieces out of a picture, but within the picture are moving enemies and you must not touch them while you're cutting the piece out. The goal of this game is to remain with as small of a piece at the end as you can. You can also trap the moving things in the picture and later cut them out for more points. The game I'm talking about has space theme or something and is black and white colored. I'm not actually looking for the exact game, but anything even similar you can maybe tell me about, because I've been looking for a long time and can't seem to find anything like this. Quite sad. I also remember from my childhood a very similar game, which involved cutting out the blank picture and then it revealed pictures of half-naked ladies, haha. I hope some of you remember that kind of games and is able to help me.

The game you mentioned is Volfied, which was a clone of the arcade game Qix. The most popular games in that genre are the Gals Panic series and some other flat out pornographic ones I cannot list here.

Kemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1798  Edited By Kemini

@Black_Knight_00: Aaah, thanks, dude! I've missed this game so much and you just made my life a lot happier. :) Now going to find a version that actually works on Win 7. Thanks again!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1799 Black_Knight_00

@kemini said:

@Black_Knight_00: Aaah, thanks, dude! I've missed this game so much and you just made my life a lot happier. :) Now going to find a version that actually works on Win 7. Thanks again!

You're welcome. Volfied and Qix are easily playable in DOSBox, while Gals Panic can be played on Mame.

PatrickRaoul93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1800 PatrickRaoul93

There is this old arcade game that i remember playing. its somewhat like 5 D game or something. I play as a single soldier character and carry out a rescue mission on the ship. at the beginning of the game, they will give 3 ways to get on the ship, by swimming, by motor boat, of by parachute. And I would get to fight the bad guys. at some point of the game where it is crucial, it would autoplay in a slowmotion, like in movie and ask me to tap a button as fast as I can and as many times as I can.(cool feature of the game where, if i pull it off, I get to beat the boss in one shot without having to face him and fight a tough battle).

And thats not the only cool thing. there was one point where i get to fight the rampaging octopus that was knocked into the ship. I really want to know the name and so If anyone knows, and replys, thanks in advance!!!