Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1401 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@jurichi: The first one sounds like Raw Danger! for the PS2

The second one... maybe Blood or Redneck Rampage?

jurichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1402 jurichi
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Oh my gosh! That's it! Thank you so so so much! I was going crazy trying to find the funny playthrough of Raw Danger!

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1403 Black_Knight_00

@jurichi said:

@Black_Knight_00: Oh my gosh! That's it! Thank you so so so much! I was going crazy trying to find the funny playthrough of Raw Danger!

You're welcome ;)

astronomikaD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1404 astronomikaD
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

I want to find a game: It's a HUGE map, full of floating, you start at the bottom and that's how it goes:

In the bottom on the game there's this platform on which different Pipe pieces keep delivering, and you have to take those Pipe pieces and Make a SINGLE huge Pipe out of all the pieces. So the main target in the game: There's floating pipes, and you need to fill the empty space with new pipes. And more details about the game:

1. You need to place the pipes very fast because the new pieces keeps delivering and if your box will be full for about 5 seconds then you loose. And the more levels you complete the faster new pieces keep coming.

2. You have Magic and Sword in that game, if you placed a piece in the wrong place you can brake it with a sword and if you need a piece that you don't have you can use magic to create one, both of them have limited use, Also there's Enchanted pieces, and when you place them they will give you extra sword or either Magic.

3. There's a different monster on every single level and every monster have it's own abilities. For example on the first level (after the tutoiral) the monster is Bull, and Bull destroys a few pieces in your box every 10 seconds, You meet a monster on every level like 3 - 4 times for a Limited amount of time, and the more levels you complete the more powerful monsters there will be... I remember a monster that burned some of your pieces in the box (If they are on fire, you have to place them somewhere quickly or they will become Ashes and will get stuck in your box until the end of the level just taking up your space)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1406 Black_Knight_00

@astronomikaD said:

Help me find the game, The game was: a HUGE map of floating pipes, and you have a box in which new pieces of pipes keep delivering, and you have to use new pieces to fill the empty space between pipes and in the end make a SINGLE giant pipe. If you will not place the pieces fast enought then your box will become full, and if your box will have no space in it for about 10 seconds you will loose. I played it on PC, and it's Puzzle, MOUSE ONLY game.

So it's a 2D puzzle game, like Tetris? What year did you play it?

astronomikaD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1407 astronomikaD

@Black_Knight_00: Yes it's 2D, it's like Tetris but you can put the pieces WHERE EVER you want and I played it in 2008

BlitzBallerJG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1410  Edited By BlitzBallerJG
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

That wasn't the game I was looking for but I appreciate the effort.

This was a navigation game, A 2D scroller/platformer but without platforms I think. Avoid the sides. It's possible it was a computer game. No combat IIRC. If you touched the sides you would die. I think you needed to find fuel or oxygen within each level to make it through the level.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1411 Black_Knight_00

@astronomikaD said:

@Black_Knight_00: Yes it's 2D, it's like Tetris but you can put the pieces WHERE EVER you want and I played it in 2008

Pipe Mania?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rukr3JMT-fo

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1412 Black_Knight_00

@BlitzBallerJG said:

That wasn't the game I was looking for but I appreciate the effort.

This was a navigation game, A 2D scroller/platformer but without platforms I think. Avoid the sides. It's possible it was a computer game. No combat IIRC. If you touched the sides you would die. I think you needed to find fuel or oxygen within each level to make it through the level.

Not exactly sure what you mean by "navigation"

Still, take a look at Sky Lancer, Jetpac and Dash Galaxy in the Alien Asylum

just to be thorough

BlitzBallerJG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1413  Edited By BlitzBallerJG

It's none of those. The word I was looking for was maze, it's a maze/platformer and the astronaut is literally the only living thing in the game

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1414 Black_Knight_00

@BlitzBallerJG said:

It's none of those. The word I was looking for was maze, it's a maze/platformer and the astronaut is literally the only living thing in the game

Was the concept similar to this? Working against gravity to navigate a maze of deadly walls?

astronomikaD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1415 astronomikaD

@Black_Knight_00: I found it! It's called Fiber Twig 2 :D Quess I didn't describe it good enought but thanks anyway! :D

BlitzBallerJG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1416  Edited By BlitzBallerJG

Yeah very similar, the terrain looked somewhat like this sketch to the right, grey/silvery white, obviously the levels were much bigger, i just sketched a poor sample of how I recall it in my head. If I could draw an astronaut I would have lol

alexchartre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1417  Edited By alexchartre

@Black_Knight_00: Yes that's the game!! Thanks you so much!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1418  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@alexchartre said:

@Black_Knight_00: Yes that's the game!! Thanks you so much!

Ah cool. You're welcome ;)

pelon51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1419  Edited By pelon51
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

can someone please help me I remember when I was around 5 - 7 year old playing a game in my dad computer. in the game you were a cannon and had to kill the rest of the cannons I think it was a pirate cannon and the cannonballs were different colors; blue(I think it made the land around it lose elevation), pink or red (made the land around it increase elevation), and black cannons or they were bombs (it took some life from the cannon that it hit) and also a cannonball with spike that can role if it hit the ground unlike the rest of the cannonballs once they hit the ground it was over. I think it also had a compass or map, and let you see where the rest of the cannons were or when your turn was over you could see the rest of the cannons make there move and when you shoot the cannonballs the camera fallow it until it landed. I think the way you shoot you hade to use the space bar and you could move the cannon with some arose. this game was in 3-D please help me in now 17 and trying to find it and thank you for your help.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1420 Black_Knight_00

@pelon51 said:

can someone please help me I remember when I was around 5 - 7 year old playing a game in my dad computer. in the game you were a cannon and had to kill the rest of the cannons I think it was a pirate cannon and the cannonballs were different colors; blue(I think it made the land around it lose elevation), pink or red (made the land around it increase elevation), and black cannons or they were bombs (it took some life from the cannon that it hit) and also a cannonball with spike that can role if it hit the ground unlike the rest of the cannonballs once they hit the ground it was over. I think it also had a compass or map, and let you see where the rest of the cannons were or when your turn was over you could see the rest of the cannons make there move and when you shoot the cannonballs the camera fallow it until it landed. I think the way you shoot you hade to use the space bar and you could move the cannon with some arose. this game was in 3-D please help me in now 17 and trying to find it and thank you for your help.

When you say 3D do you mean something like Scorched 3D or a game with polygon graphics but seen from the side like Worms?

Ozhar0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1421 Ozhar0

There is this game from ps1 that is like final fantasy tactics, the concept is basically the same. BUT it starts with some houses burning and then you're somewhere near a house i'm not sure if it's floating or something then they ask your name. I would really like to know what's the name of this game but my memory is really blury and i just can't remember. I can search for it myself all i need is to know what type of game is it. The genre. (fps, rpg, mmo... etc...)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1422  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@Ozhar0 said:

There is this game from ps1 that is like final fantasy tactics, the concept is basically the same. BUT it starts with some houses burning and then you're somewhere near a house i'm not sure if it's floating or something then they ask your name. I would really like to know what's the name of this game but my memory is really blury and i just can't remember. I can search for it myself all i need is to know what type of game is it. The genre. (fps, rpg, mmo... etc...)

A JRPG starting with a burning village? That narrows it down to about 99% of them :P

Try these:

Vandal Hearts 2

Kartia: World of Fate

Tactics Ogre

Saiyuki: Journey West

Maze Heroes: Meikyū Densetsu

Black/Matrix OO

Slayers Royal

Ozhar0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1423 Ozhar0

@Black_Knight_00: There is this game from ps1 that is like final fantasy tactics, the concept is basically the same. BUT it starts with some houses burning and then you're somewhere near a house i'm not sure if it's floating or something then they ask your name. I would really like to know what's the name of this game but my memory is really blury and i just can't remember. I can search for it myself all i need is to know what type of game is it. The genre. (fps, rpg, mmo... etc...)

Yarr! Thank you sire it was Vandal Hearts 2.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1424 Black_Knight_00

@Ozhar0 said:

Yarr! Thank you sire it was Vandal Hearts 2.

Easy peasy. You're welcome ;)

pelon51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1425  Edited By pelon51

@Black_Knight_00:

yes the graphics were in 3-D and they were cannons I think they were also in a island

hennyjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1426  Edited By hennyjack

hello. Does anyone know the game which was PC, and you chose fake tv shows and hopefully if they did well you would get a sweeps week bonus round?

katelyn_m_hall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1427 katelyn_m_hall

Okay guys I'm looking for two games

1. aztec/ mayan feel to it. im pretty sure its like a puzzle adventure game because i remember one level where you have to match bugs (bettles) on a wall to pass. its a pc game probably late 90's early 2000's.

2. another 90s to 2000 pc game. i remember being in a laboratory and i pretty sure there was a talking test tube. and maybe a scientist?

i know its not a lot to go on but any help is appreciated!

toshineon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1428 toshineon
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I played a shoot em' up a long time ago, probably in the early 2000's. I got a demo of it for free with a box of cereal. It was a traditional 2D spaceship shmup for the PC. You could pick one of several characters to play as, and before each mission there was a hangar where you could buy upgrades like armor and additional weapons, as well as choose which mission to play. Most of the stages took place on earth or some planet similar to earth. That's about all I can remember.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1429 Black_Knight_00

@toshineon said:

I played a shoot em' up a long time ago, probably in the early 2000's. I got a demo of it for free with a box of cereal. It was a traditional 2D spaceship shmup for the PC. You could pick one of several characters to play as, and before each mission there was a hangar where you could buy upgrades like armor and additional weapons, as well as choose which mission to play. Most of the stages took place on earth or some planet similar to earth. That's about all I can remember.

Tyrian?

bhk123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1430  Edited By bhk123
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

looking for name of a game ,Its a puzzle game i think, probbaly for kids, might be disney,might be 1995-2000, i remmber just 1 part where you are in a "studio"\ animation studio\ room and you zoom in to scetions of that room by clicking there,

i remember a puzzle where you need to gather some items from that room to place on a picture on the wall maybe...

and then the pictue is colored and animted, i remmber an item like a cloud wich you get by boiling the kettle on the table and there is also a part where you need to arrrnge a few picture with drwaing on them of a water drop falling in the right sequnce

mpavd90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1431 mpavd90

This night I had a dream. It was a dream about a game I used to play when I was a kid and I kind of forgot about it. Now when I am thinking about it I try to remember what the name was or even some elements. I can't get this game out of my head. I remember it was a demo of some sort since at one point i couldn't get further because I didn't have the complete version. I then promised myself I would once buy the full version, but I was just a little kid then.

I will give you every information I can remember:

- Timespan 1990-2000 I think. I was born in 1990 and I think I was about 6-10 years old (not 100% sure)

- It is a 2D platform game.

- It was in color, I can remember the green grass and the blue sky.

- The graphic quality was not as low as an early metroid game for instance, a bit more advanced, but still 2D and old.

- I have some doubts about this but I think there were puzzle elements too.

- The most significant thing I can remember is there was a fog I couldn't get past in one part of the map/game. I had to do stuff to remove it, to proceed to that part of the map/game.

- It was not a game of violence or shooting. I'm not sure if there were monsters and such.

- I reckon this was in the same period as I played games as Adventure Island II on gameboy.

- I am 70% sure the character you controlled was a boy (vaguely think he had black hair, this is just a guess really)

- I only owned a few gameboys, a playstation 1 and a pc at that time. I'm 100% sure it wasn't gameboy so it must have been playstation 1 or pc.

- Some vague memories of a wooden house with a witch of some kind.

- As I said it was a non-violent game but still there were "bad things" like the witch that would try to stand in your way (I'm like 70% sure about the witch or old woman but this idea just lingers in my head) A "child-friendly" game as you can say.

I hope anyone can tell me what the title of this game is, since the thought of me not remembering it is making me crazy!

Thank you very much in advance for reading!

Greetings,

Mark.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1432 Black_Knight_00

@mpavd90: sounds like an edutaiment game, those are almost impossible to find :(

mpavd90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1433  Edited By mpavd90

Thanks for your reply, I'm not really sure it is, why would it be a demo then? I wish I could remember more..

FlysKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1434 FlysKiller

Me and a friend are looking for a game we played long time ago (not a multiplayer game, just we played same game around same time, we didn't even knew each other xD), something around 1998~2000, was on PC, kinda same style as pacman but instead of eating yellow little balls/ghosts it was something else I don't remember what, but my friend said was graphic cards (but that time we didn't even know how a graphic card looked like, so probably were some chips xD), and after eating those "chips" blocks above would fall on us, unless we kept moving forward making us not be able to stop else we would fail due to block falling on us. At some point further in the game I remember some kind of explosives.

I don't know exactly if it is or not, but I remember the word "Soft" when starting the game, maybe the name of the game or the company who created it (maybe not even related to the game, just something from my imagination xD).

Hopefully someone will know this game also ^^

Thanks in advance.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1435  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@FlysKiller said:

Me and a friend are looking for a game we played long time ago (not a multiplayer game, just we played same game around same time, we didn't even knew each other xD), something around 1998~2000, was on PC, kinda same style as pacman but instead of eating yellow little balls/ghosts it was something else I don't remember what, but my friend said was graphic cards (but that time we didn't even know how a graphic card looked like, so probably were some chips xD), and after eating those "chips" blocks above would fall on us, unless we kept moving forward making us not be able to stop else we would fail due to block falling on us. At some point further in the game I remember some kind of explosives.

I don't know exactly if it is or not, but I remember the word "Soft" when starting the game, maybe the name of the game or the company who created it (maybe not even related to the game, just something from my imagination xD).

Hopefully someone will know this game also ^^

Thanks in advance.

Supaplex

FlysKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1436  Edited By FlysKiller

@Black_Knight_00: Some things looks like the game, but others don't, I don't think it's that game, have been watching many levels of that one, and didn't find any I remember, also I don't remember the scissors, and the color of the character we play with was like a little dragon, like similar the ones from bubble and bobble (hope I'm not mixing games =|)

I'll confirm with my friend ^^

EDIT: Fount it, it's Safrosoft Rox, thank you, cause found it searching pics on google of supaplex =D

A little video of the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt13acwCYGA

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1437 Black_Knight_00

@FlysKiller: Wow it sure looks similar lol

tmanthe2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1438  Edited By tmanthe2nd

So, there's this internet game that I remember playing along time ago. I think it was a puzzle game, but it was really weird. The levels/worlds were these floating platforms that were divided up into a grid of square spaces. You played as this person who I think had a big head. I think you used various items to use various items to take you to that item's world. Like, the Cherry took you to Cherry world/land/level. At one point you got a shovel that allowed you to dig in the ground to search for things. I think the Cherry level is the hub of the game, and in the center there was a hole that if you fell in, it would take you to a Hell themed world called Heck. Snails or slugs may have been the antagonists. I think I saved a tree from them at one point.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. It's called The Flowering Nose in Slugland. I had been searching using snail.

PhantasmiQsCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1439 PhantasmiQsCO

Ok, so there was this old strategy game for PC and I dont remember much from the story or something. I just remember cinematics, which were opening with a man with long black hair entering some church or something like that, there are huge gears and chains I think and I think he has some kind of prophecy or something, because next cinematics include him as a leader of a army. The army consists of soldiers in red and there is a lot of red banners. Sry if it sounds confusing but I played this game with my friend, when we were like 9 years old.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1440  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@phantasmiqsco said:

Ok, so there was this old strategy game for PC and I dont remember much from the story or something. I just remember cinematics, which were opening with a man with long black hair entering some church or something like that, there are huge gears and chains I think and I think he has some kind of prophecy or something, because next cinematics include him as a leader of a army. The army consists of soldiers in red and there is a lot of red banners. Sry if it sounds confusing but I played this game with my friend, when we were like 9 years old.

So many details you can add. Camera angle, 2D/3D, real-time or turn-based, time frame, fantasy or historical, describe units and enemies.

sarabla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1441 sarabla
Member since 2014 • 26 Posts

Hey!My brother and i are trying to find game that we play few years ago.

This game is sci-fi strategy game and you play with a female.You kill monsters and in first mission,introduction you can decide wheater you want to kill man which you were in forest.And if you decide female character will stab him wih sword. There are missions like collect flowers and plants and take it to wizard and teleportation.Lots of paths and villages and bridges. I hope you can help me.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1442 Black_Knight_00

@sarabla said:

Hey!My brother and i are trying to find game that we play few years ago.

This game is sci-fi strategy game and you play with a female.You kill monsters and in first mission,introduction you can decide wheater you want to kill man which you were in forest.And if you decide female character will stab him wih sword. There are missions like collect flowers and plants and take it to wizard and teleportation.Lots of paths and villages and bridges. I hope you can help me.

Try Dungeon Siege

Kirishiro-chan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1443 Kirishiro-chan
Member since 2014 • 29 Posts

I remember playing this game back in 2000 on my cousin's PC. It was on a Windows 98 computer. The game is first person driving themed. I think I remember having to chase down enemies, or race them. You could choose whatever racer you wanted to be. Afterwards there would usually be a cutscene. One of the cutscenes involved a busty woman getting shot in one of her breasts. I think I remember the woman having short hair, she wore sunglasses, and her hair was dark. The graphics of the game were sort of 3d looking, it looked something like a PS1 game would look, but not quite. It was a mixture of NES graphics and PS1 graphics, if that makes sense. I was 6 years old at the time so I am trying to remember as much as possible at this point. If this isn't enough information, I will try my hardest to think of more information regarding the game, I mean it's been 14 years since I've played it.

sarabla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1444  Edited By sarabla
Member since 2014 • 26 Posts

Its not Dungeon Siege.It has better quality and you play with woman.She wears everything brown (i'm not sure if it's dark or light brown) and on pack of CD is that woman standing.You kill creatures and your main goal is to kill all monsters.Teleportation spots are included.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1445  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@kirishiro-chan said:

I remember playing this game back in 2000 on my cousin's PC. It was on a Windows 98 computer. The game is first person driving themed. I think I remember having to chase down enemies, or race them. You could choose whatever racer you wanted to be. Afterwards there would usually be a cutscene. One of the cutscenes involved a busty woman getting shot in one of her breasts. I think I remember the woman having short hair, she wore sunglasses, and her hair was dark. The graphics of the game were sort of 3d looking, it looked something like a PS1 game would look, but not quite. It was a mixture of NES graphics and PS1 graphics, if that makes sense. I was 6 years old at the time so I am trying to remember as much as possible at this point. If this isn't enough information, I will try my hardest to think of more information regarding the game, I mean it's been 14 years since I've played it.

Quarantine?

Kirishiro-chan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1446 Kirishiro-chan

@Black_Knight_00: Did Quarantine have any cutscenes? The game I remember playing had cutscenes. And they were definitely 3D, the cutscenes had those of a PS1 CGI cinematic.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1447 Black_Knight_00

@kirishiro-chan said:

@Black_Knight_00: Did Quarantine have any cutscenes? The game I remember playing had cutscenes. And they were definitely 3D, the cutscenes had those of a PS1 CGI cinematic.

Would you say the game you are looking for is a car combat game?

Kirishiro-chan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1448 Kirishiro-chan

@Black_Knight_00: Yes. And I did watch some gameplay on Quarantine and it looked exactly what I had imagined playing before. However, I was wondering if it also had some CGI cutscenes in the game because the game I remember playing had them.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1450 Black_Knight_00

@kirishiro-chan said:

@Black_Knight_00: Yes. And I did watch some gameplay on Quarantine and it looked exactly what I had imagined playing before. However, I was wondering if it also had some CGI cutscenes in the game because the game I remember playing had them.

Try Interstate '76