Mrko11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1251 Mrko11
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Yes still not it and I know it's on Xbox original "I'm 110% positive about that".

EricMichaelLP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1252 EricMichaelLP
Member since 2014 • 29 Posts

So, im looking for a game.

It was rugby like.

It was futuristic, Im pretty sure you had like a spear or something on your arm, Im not too sure.

It was third person. 3D

You could murder the other contestants in the arena

It was for the PC.

I am from Europe, if that is of importance

I don't know too much more about it. I have only played the demo for it, and now i can't find the demo disc again! I feel like playing it again :)
Please help me finding this game, and I would be really grateful :D

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1253 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@ericmichaellp said:

So, im looking for a game.

It was rugby like.

It was futuristic, Im pretty sure you had like a spear or something on your arm, Im not too sure.

It was third person. 3D

You could murder the other contestants in the arena

It was for the PC.

I am from Europe, if that is of importance

I don't know too much more about it. I have only played the demo for it, and now i can't find the demo disc again! I feel like playing it again :)

Please help me finding this game, and I would be really grateful :D

Add a time frame.

Try:

Speedball (1, 2 , 2100)

Savage Arena

Professional Underground League of Pain

EricMichaelLP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1254  Edited By EricMichaelLP
Member since 2014 • 29 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Hey, I managed to find the game myself due to your help :) However it was not rugby like, sadly. I misdirected you. Sorry for this. The game I was looking for was hockey like and it was named "HyperBlade" But thanks for the help anyways! :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1255 Black_Knight_00

@ericmichaellp said:

@Black_Knight_00: Hey, I managed to find the game myself due to your help :) However it was not rugby like, sadly. I misdirected you. Sorry for this. The game I was looking for was hockey like and it was named "HyperBlade" But thanks for the help anyways! :)

Nice ;)

empax4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1256 empax4

Please help me.

It was 2D platform pc game and our character is small green bubble, similar to this[1]. He is jumping, sticky to walls, stretch like of the frog tongue and sound like spit.

[1] http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/116/Purple/fd/50/4e/mzl.ytawnpfj.320x480-75.jpg

Remember?

Cathier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1257  Edited By Cathier

Hello~! I'm looking for an old game which came out in something around year 2000 on PC, I think.

-It was a turn-based strategy game with 2D graphics and aerial view.

-It's about building a base and stuff on an alien planet.

-In each turn you had limited amount of moves you could do (move an unit or build something for example)

-When you build something, you also had to connect it with the rest of your base with pipes (or something of that kind)

I would be very happy if someone knows that game and could share the name of it with me.

P.S. Sorry for my incompetence and stuff but to be honest, I joined the site just to ask about that game. But I think I will stay here a little longer as it looks quite nice (that site, I mean).

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1258 Black_Knight_00

@cathier: Tthere are many details you can add: was it 3D or 2D? Was it a hexagon-grid game? Was it pure top-down or isometric? What did the units look like? Any unit or faction name you can remember?

Cathier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1259 Cathier

I said it was 2D game. It was square-grid game and it was pure top-down. I don't quite remember names but there were no human units, I think. Only robots, vehicles and stuff.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1260 Black_Knight_00

@cathier said:

I said it was 2D game. It was square-grid game and it was pure top-down. I don't quite remember names but there were no human units, I think. Only robots, vehicles and stuff.

Try M.A.X. 2

Cathier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1261 Cathier

It wasn't as nice (graphically) as M.A.X. 2. It was more edgy-looking.

Niix23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1262 Niix23

@niix23: no one knows anything?

Gulioyh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1263 Gulioyh

Hi,

Trying to remember an old PC game. I think it was late 90's or early 00's. Run on Win 95 or Win 98. Remember it had a few glitches as had to run it via DOS command prompt.

It was 3D RPG/FPS space/alien game with lots of alien symbols. The main character looked a bit like Kryton from Red Dwarf I think. I remember running around on platforms/suspended bridges. On subsequent levels there was a ship chase through a tight tunnel and a later level on a 'pod racer' type style.

Also seem to recall that when he died he had blue or green blood? Might be confusing that with Flash Gordon though.

Any help appreciated - driving me nuts!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1264 Black_Knight_00

@gulioyh said:

Hi,

Trying to remember an old PC game. I think it was late 90's or early 00's. Run on Win 95 or Win 98. Remember it had a few glitches as had to run it via DOS command prompt.

It was 3D RPG/FPS space/alien game with lots of alien symbols. The main character looked a bit like Kryton from Red Dwarf I think. I remember running around on platforms/suspended bridges. On subsequent levels there was a ship chase through a tight tunnel and a later level on a 'pod racer' type style.

Also seem to recall that when he died he had blue or green blood? Might be confusing that with Flash Gordon though.

System Shock?

Avatar image for theultimatedare
theultimatedare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1265  Edited By theultimatedare

Hello,

I am trying to recall this computer game I used to play when I was younger and its killing me that I can't think of it. Here is all of the info I can come up with. I remember small visions of playing this game but I can't for the life of me remember what the name is.This game would be from the late 1990's to early 2000's. I remember you were free to walk around and could find weird weapons and stuff like that. Pretty much the entire game takes place in a building where you take an elevator to get from place to place. I can't remember if there was many just normal enemies but i think for the most part it was just bosses and the bosses were mostly human. In the first scene on the main floor I think you fought a boss as well. And then the last boss was on the roof of this building. Pretty much the one thing i remember most was just the weird vibe and creepy feeling this game gave off. For all of it you were on your own in this weird building trying to solve your way to get to the next area and the bosses and boss fights were all weird and creepy. I just NEED to play this game again so if anyone knows anything or needs any extra info please let me know. Ill do anything to be able to play this game again. It will really put my mind at rest. Thanks!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1266 Black_Knight_00

@theultimatedare: You forgot to mention system and genre

theultimatedare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1267  Edited By theultimatedare

@Black_Knight_00: Oh man I'm so sorry I thought I included it in the first line. Its PC! And for the genre it was first person. I can't really be more specific than that cause I don't want to give wrong info and throw you off but it was definitely first person, kind of shooter like as you can have weapons, but as i said before there wasn't hordes of enemies just mostly bosses so its not that much of a shooter. Anything else you need just ask and ill scrape my memory for anything i can come up with. Thanks a lot by the way. Sorry about the genre and console

Edit: And i can't recall which sex the main character was. But my best guess would say male. But bottom line there was nothing i can remember that would suggest that it was male or female. But i think it would have made a point in clarifying if it was a female.

And also for the boss fights I don't think there were any visible health bars. I think you either had to do something specific in order to beat them or just hit them a bunch of times. For the last boss you definitely had to do something specific. I'm pretty sure it was hitting this target or something along those lines. I remember you had to hit something in order to kill him. I hope this helps.

theultimatedare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1268  Edited By theultimatedare

@theultimatedare:

@Black_Knight_00

@theultimatedare said:

@Black_Knight_00: Oh man I'm so sorry I thought I included it in the first line. Its PC! And for the genre it was first person. I can't really be more specific than that cause I don't want to give wrong info and throw you off but it was definitely first person, kind of shooter like as you can have weapons, but as i said before there wasn't hordes of enemies just mostly bosses so its not that much of a shooter. Anything else you need just ask and ill scrape my memory for anything i can come up with. Thanks a lot by the way. Sorry about the genre and console

Edit: And i can't recall which sex the main character was. But my best guess would say male. But bottom line there was nothing i can remember that would suggest that it was male or female. But i think it would have made a point in clarifying if it was a female.

And also for the boss fights I don't think there were any visible health bars. I think you either had to do something specific in order to beat them or just hit them a bunch of times. For the last boss you definitely had to do something specific. I'm pretty sure it was hitting this target or something along those lines. I remember you had to hit something in order to kill him. I hope this helps.

I added some edits to help the search^^^

Gulioyh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1269 Gulioyh

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@gulioyh said:

Hi,

System Shock?

Hi,

No afraid not!

Any more ideas?

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1270  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@theultimatedare: A quick recap (see if you can refine any of the points). We're looking for a 1998-2002 first-person shooter for Windows set in a single building (a mansion? A skyscraper?). You have weird weapons (can you describe any? This could solve it instantly). The game has a creepy twisted vibe to it (would you call it a horror game? Was the setting modern or fantasy or just plain weird hallucinations?) It consists mostly of boss fights with few normal enemies in between (were the bosses huge like in Serious Sam or were they human-size? Can you describe any of them or the normal enemies?).

When you say creepy vibe do you mean something along the lines of the American McGee's Alice and K.I.S.S. Psycho Circus style or something like Clive Barker's Undying?

theultimatedare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1271  Edited By theultimatedare

@Black_Knight_00: of course I can! Yea I'd say it was around that time. And for building I would say skyscraper which is why you take elevators in the game. The weapons weren't too realistic as I think I remember one shooting a green projectile bullet. I wouldn't call it a horror it just had a weird vibe. Like almost like a dream. But not demon like stuff. It wasn't futuristic it was more modern with a side of unrealistic feel. They were normal size. The last boss was possibly on a machine? But they didn't really have human physics. If that makes any sense. Any more questions please send it my way!

theultimatedare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1272 theultimatedare

@theultimatedare: I also remember some bosses would come up really close to your characters face before the fight

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1273 Black_Knight_00

@gulioyh: Creature Shock?

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1274 Black_Knight_00

@theultimatedare: What did it look like? More specifically, what graphics engine. Did it look like Duke Nukem 3D or something like Quake 2/Half-Life?

Gulioyh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1275 Gulioyh

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Nope sorry.

Wish I could give some more clues to help!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1277 Black_Knight_00

@gulioyh said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Nope sorry.

I'll look into it. Post if you remember anything else.

nexgru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1278 nexgru

cool game

Gulioyh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1279 Gulioyh

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@gulioyh said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Nope sorry.

Appreciated.

The word Odyssey keeps popping into my head but no idea if that's right or not!

Gulioyh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1280  Edited By Gulioyh

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@gulioyh said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Nope sorry.

Also, just to state it was 3D but each area of a map was always a 'fixed' view. i.e. one moment the camera will show the whole area from the corner of the room but as you ran down a corridor it might switch to overhead view. Similar I guess to what Ubisoft do for Prince of Persia etc. (just less sophisticated!).

I remember this because it was a flaw of the game. The character always used to get 'stuck' going round corners and/or the view was sometimes obscured when the camera view was 'far away'

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1281 Black_Knight_00

@gulioyh said:

Also, just to state it was 3D but each area of a map was always a 'fixed' view. i.e. one moment the camera will show the whole area from the corner of the room but as you ran down a corridor it might switch to overhead view. Similar I guess to what Ubisoft do for Prince of Persia etc. (just less sophisticated!).

I remember this because it was a flaw of the game. The character always used to get 'stuck' going round corners and/or the view was sometimes obscured when the camera view was 'far away'

Wait a minute, didn't you say it was a "RPG/FPS" kind of game? Now you speak of fixed cameras though, I'm confused. Is it a first person game or a third person game?

Domaxzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1282  Edited By Domaxzz

Hey, I'm looking for a game that I've played ages ago, I can't remember much, but here are the details:

- At least in the beginning of the game, you start with your character and another guy ( I think they looked identical), I can't really remember if you can switch them, probably not.

- you control your character from the back (third person or second, I don't know :P).

- You start in some kind of an island, and if I remember right, if you jump into the water, piranhas attack you and you die, because you can't get out of the island.

- You could also turn into some kind of bush, I can't remember the purpose of it now, probably hiding.

- You were able to fly with some kind of a jet pack. It had limited energy of course

- The character looked like he was in some kind of a future spacesuit, it looked dark cyan, some dark green, or even dark blueish, again, I Can't really remember.

- I still didn't forget those creatures in the game, I think they were called Vamps, or something similar. Vampers, maybe. I could be wrong again. they walked on two legs, not sure if they had hands. They basically looked like dinosaurs. And at the start of the game ( at least at the demo version, (which is the only version of the game I played :( ), You had to get their meat to some guy.

- I'm pretty sure that those two guys have crashed into some kind of an alien planet probably, because again, they were wearing some kind of spacesuit-like suits.

- I'm not really sure, but I probably played the game around 2005, I could also be horribly wrong, as I can't remember again.

- Oh yes, and the game was 3D.

Yeah, these are all my details, I know, I almost remember nothing about the game, as I only played demo and I played it a long time ago.

I hope you guys can help me :P

EDIT: - I was playing the game on my PC

- It probably was some kind of sci-fi shooter

theultimatedare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1283 theultimatedare

@Black_Knight_00: In regards to your question about the graphics it is definitely on the side of quake2/half life. In my game there was these in game cut scene like moments where these bosses would actually speak to you. Not in text but in actual voice. In fact this is included in one of the first scenes of the game.Thats why i'm more than sure that duke Nukem 3D's graphics definitely couldn't have handled that.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1284 Black_Knight_00

@domaxzz: Try Project Nomads

Gulioyh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1285 Gulioyh

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@gulioyh said:

Wait a minute, didn't you say it was a "RPG/FPS" kind of game? Now you speak of fixed cameras though, I'm confused. Is it a first person game or a third person game?

Hey Black Knight/all,

It was actually Alien Odyssey I was thinking of!

Not a well known game as I understand it.

Cheers

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1286 Black_Knight_00

@gulioyh said:

Hey Black Knight/all,

Cheers

Wow, so close, I said Creature Shock and this game was made by the same people ;)

Gulioyh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1287  Edited By Gulioyh

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@gulioyh said:

Hey Black Knight/all,

Cheers

Wow, so close, I said Creature Shock and this game was made by the same people ;)

Yes close!

Now I just need to find somewhere where I can download it!

Thanks

theultimatedare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1288 theultimatedare

@Black_Knight_00: Also I don't know how useful this will be, but my dad seems to think that he remembers the enemies in this game referring to the main character as a "hero" or "super hero" and them villains. There were no powers in this game but he thinks that's what they referred to my character as

theultimatedare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1289 theultimatedare

@theultimatedare: LOL Man I just found the game and your're going to have a laugh when you hear it and see how wrong i was about some of my memories.... The Game was Goosebumps: Attack of the Mutant.. XD that places a heafty amount of my info as faulty. Sorry if I lead you on a wild chase and thank you for your time regardless!!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1290  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@theultimatedare said:

@theultimatedare: LOL Man I just found the game and your're going to have a laugh when you hear it and see how wrong i was about some of my memories.... The Game was Goosebumps: Attack of the Mutant.. XD that places a heafty amount of my info as faulty. Sorry if I lead you on a wild chase and thank you for your time regardless!!

Oh man lol. Funny what parents can remember even if they're not into games. (my mother still remembers the final mission of Driver from 1999 XD)

Glad you found the game man, I'll have to look at some footage of it now ;)

theultimatedare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1291  Edited By theultimatedare

@Black_Knight_00: I know right! Strangely enough he said something about superheros and it just clicked for us. Now i have to find a way to play this dam game and give my soul some closure :P I was so wrong tho. Not only was it actually not in a sky scrapper but the graphics were not as good as i though XD. But i guess I was right on the basis that I thought it was dream-like, and not really following normal physics since the game was based on a comic book :P

Avatar image for deadwalkin12345
deadwalkin12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1292 deadwalkin12345

Okay, I would REALLY appreciate it If someone could help me out here. This game has been bugging the crap outta me for YEARS now. A loooong time ago (back when the Playstation 2 was popular), I could remember this one particular game that I used to play a little of but have little memory of it since I was about 7 or 8 at the time so my description can be a little.... er... off... if not something that could just be plain fiction.

From what I could remember, the game was a sort of ninja game. Full 3D models with realistic (again from what i could remember) looking people. You could play as 3 or 4 ninjas or something like that. 2 of them were male and one was female (if there is a fourth then i believe that one would be a male). The female had this ability to feign her death but at the risk of losing allot of health. I think one of the males only used their fists or something, while the other male would resemble a sort of classic ninja (swords and stuff). One thing that keeps playing in my head is that when an enemy saw you, they would shout "NINJA!" and attack. I remember a boss and i think he had a shotgun. I have this feeling he is one of the first few bosses. I remember the enemies being human AND zombies. One of the enemies being a floating head or something (the heads always creep'ed me out according to my memory). This game was on the PS2 and played as a hack n' slash. I do remember the player having abilities to set traps like mines out of something and smoke bombs. My father used to play it as well. I actually remember one of his friends came over to try it out. However my parents are as stumped as I am on this game.

Well that's really all i can remember. I doubt someone can find out what it was mainly because I really feel all shaken up on my memory. Can't exactly tell whats real and if any of my descriptions are real.

AmeliaShroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1293 AmeliaShroyer

Ok, I have one for you all. I'm looking for an old point and click adventure/puzzle game. I originally played a demo/trial version on a Mac in the late 1990s/early 2000s. The game was set in a mansion and had a lot of different rooms, including a kitchen, a library, a dining room (was there a suit of armor or a sword?), a well outside and several bedrooms. I remember one area was blocked because the dogs on the grounds were out. In the demo version, you would open a door to a bedroom, and the goddess Aphrodite was lying on a bed on her side. I think she was nude, and then the demo ends. There were allusions to greek gods and mythology if I remember correctly, and there was a niche with artwork in the entryway to the house. I never played the full game but I always wanted to, and I've since completely forgotten the title. Does this ring a bell for anyone?

Domaxzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1294 Domaxzz

@Black_Knight_00: Sadly, not this one, I still remember it good enough to know that its not this one :(
I Don't know if I have any more details to tell. That game was probably so unpopular and forgotten. If you can find anything else, please tell me. Thank you very much good sir.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1295  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@ameliashroyer: The Labyrinth of Time?

AmeliaShroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1296 AmeliaShroyer

@Black_Knight_00: That's not the game I'm thinking of, although this is another one I played when I was younger that I completely forgot the name of, so I'll take it! The one I'm trying to remember had some dead end where Zeus would strike the house with a lightning bolt, if I'm remembering correctly. It was 2D and I don't remember much interaction with other characters.

blackrabbit59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1297  Edited By blackrabbit59

Alright guys. Here's a tough one,

A PC, 3D first person shooter in the range of year 2000 to 2008-ish (though I'm pretty sure I played it in 2008). It was set in modern times, I think the main protagonist was a spy/secret agent. A white guy, short dark hair (you see his face in cut scenes) the first mission takes place in Europe or East Asia, maybe Russia, Czechoslovakia, somewhere like that. The first cut scene shows you receiving mission files and talking to someone, I cant remember if it was a man or woman. They give you a gun, a stainless/gray finish and you leave through a metal gate. It is dark out and you are wandering around town, it is raining, maybe a commercial shipping district and are being shot at by goons dressed like civilians, you only have the pistol, and I remember the shooting mechanics feeling "clunky" but realistic. Lots of recoil for your little pistol and enemies couldn't take but a shot or two before they died. I REALLY want to say that I remember the pistol may have been a .32acp and when you picked ammo, it told you the caliber. The gore wasn't exaggerated, but it was bloody is you shot someone. It may have been a Steam game... but I cant remember that either. Sorry, I know it is pretty generic sounding, but thanksnfor.any help ya'll can offer in advance.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1298  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@blackrabbit59 said:

Alright guys. Here's a tough one,

A 3D first person shooter in the range of year 2000 to 2008-ish (though I'm pretty sure I played it in 2008). It was set in modern times, I think the main protagonist was a spy/secret agent. A white guy, short dark hair (you see his face in cut scenes) the first mission takes place in Europe or East Asia, maybe Russia, Czechoslovakia, somewhere like that. The first cut scene shows you receiving mission files and talking to someone, I cant remember if it was a man or woman. They give you a gun, a stainless/gray finish and you leave through a metal gate. It is dark out and you are wandering around town, it is raining, maybe a commercial shipping district and are being shot at by goons dressed like civilians, you only have the pistol, and I remember the shooting mechanics feeling "clunky" but realistic. Lots of recoil for your little pistol and enemies couldn't take but a shot or two before they died. I REALLY want to say that I remember the pistol may have been a .32acp and when you picked ammo, it told you the caliber. The gore wasn't exaggerated, but it was bloody is you shot someone. It may have been a Steam game... but I cant remember that either. Sorry, I know it is pretty generic sounding, but thanksnfor.any help ya'll can offer in advance.

Try Death to Spies: Moment of Truth, ot any of the Death to Spies games

blackrabbit59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1299 blackrabbit59

No, it was definitely a first person perspective, and more modern story than that, definitely not WE2.

alxnns1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1300 alxnns1

Ok, this is a game that i used to play around 2000-2010.

It was either for iOS or android (sorry i can't remember which).

It was a game where you wrote 'rules' for a little mote that would then use the rules to stay alive in a petri dish-like area with a 'sun' in the centre that would kill it if it got too close. The mote would have hunger and tiredness which you would have to account for and other motes going around with randomly generated 'rules' also trying to survive by killing you or running from you etc.