Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#6201 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@AyresMousinho said:

@rashaverak That's not it either, but while I was watching a Captain Skyhawk video on YouTube, I saw a strangely familiar thumbnail on the related videos section. There it was! Turns out it was a game called MIG-29 - Soviet Fighter. I'm playing it on FCEUX right now, and it feels just magic to revisit it after all these years! :-)

Thank you for your help, guys! It was certainly crucial to come here!

What matters is getting thre in the end ;) Nice find.

GustavoEstacio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6202  Edited By GustavoEstacio
Member since 2016 • 6 Posts

I was remembering my childhood and then this one game got stuck in my head, his icon was a Blue Butterfly. I couldn't play since i got the Windows XP Update (Mistakes were made) i didn't know the Compatible Mode because i was a child...
- I played at around 2002-2003 (Bought a magazine with CD in my country that got this game, not sure if it was PC GAMER or not)

Some of the aspects of the game are:
- You start at a house that gets wrecked by some robot (wich is the boss of the stage)
- The first boss is a Robot Orange (or red) fish
- The second boss is a Robot Yellow Armadillo
- You can recruit soldiers
- It's a platform shooter game that has some Mechs
- You can recruit soldiers, robots and people

Please help, my childhood needs you guys!

pnuq91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6203 pnuq91
Member since 2016 • 8 Posts
@pnuq91 said:

3. 1996-1999 . an rpg with strategy elements. this one is really hard because it sounds like all the other ones around. you had mages, knights and archers at your disposal, it was rts style controls i think. the equipment and inventory were really nice i remember, and you could see the character with the equipped gear. I always remember id strip down the female mage (i was young dont judge me lol). i remember starting out i think with a mage and a knight, no character creation, they were fighting orcs or goblins maybe. you start out with really nice gear i think. really thats all i can remember.

After the first two were discovered, I did some more digging and found it to be Rage Of Mages 2. Anyone who likes a good RPG with strategic elements and also beautiful graphics I highly recommend!

udeganai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6204 udeganai

The game I'm looking for is fairly old. It was either PS2 era or early PS3 era. I'm not sure which. I think it was a JRPG. It may have been action based? And I think there was a party of 3. It had a 3rd persona view and was behind the camera.

Other than that I only remember some visual effects and some plot points. I recall the weapons being medival based (swords, spears etc.) but futuristic in style. I also remember the weapons being colourful. They had like green, red and blue glows. The colour might have indicated how powerful the weapon was but I'm not certain. Other than that, I remember the protagonist had just joined some militaristic organization. He and some other character are assigned to be under the wing of a female character. If I recall correctly both of them were also confused since starting teams are normally 1 junior and 1 senior. Not 2 juniors and 1 senior. Other than that, I recall the protagnist disliking said organization but being forced to join them to help take care of his sister.

TheKiMi_CZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6205 TheKiMi_CZ
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

Hi,

I want to know the name of this game. I played it when i was young, around year 2005. I remember that i was extinguishing cigars and cigarettes in this game. It was 3D and it looked like a western shooter. The POV was from above. I don't remember anything else. Thanks for respond.

Goldenheart06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6208  Edited By Goldenheart06
Member since 2016 • 7 Posts

Hey. Been trying to find an old game I used to play when I was little so my memory isn't that great.

I think it was a ps2 game, possibly ps1. My mind jumps to Champions or Heroes for the name. Not Champions of Norrah, but similar.

You could choose from a couple of heroes.

A dwarf, a human paladin, and a witch who wore a red dress, had blonde hair and her attack was poison floaty green kisses. And maybe an elf lady??

Up to 4 players. Each a different color. I remember being able to piggyback ride on the paladin and you sprouted golden wings when you did so.

The levels were made of a main dungeon area and smaller areas with 3-4 portals each where you chose which world you were going to play. One reminded me of a circus, another a trainyard.

When you completed them all the main chamber opened where you fought a huge fiery demon.

Also one of the enemies was death and you couldn't fight him so you had to flee. You also got bonuses. They had cherries and some other fruit which gave you bonuses. And this announcer dude with a deep voice would call out when various things happened.

Hope I'm not too vague

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6209 Black_Knight_00

@goldenheart06 said:

Hey. Been trying to find an old game I used to play when I was little so my memory isn't that great.

I think it was a ps2 game, possibly ps1. My mind jumps to Champions or Heroes for the name. Not Champions of Norrah, but similar.

You could choose from a couple of heroes.

A dwarf, a human paladin, and a witch who wore a red dress, had blonde hair and her attack was poison floaty green kisses. And maybe an elf lady??

Up to 4 players. Each a different color. I remember being able to piggyback ride on the paladin and you sprouted golden wings when you did so.

The levels were made of a main dungeon area and smaller areas with 3-4 portals each where you chose which world you were going to play. One reminded me of a circus, another a trainyard.

When you completed them all the main chamber opened where you fought a huge fiery demon.

Also one of the enemies was death and you couldn't fight him so you had to flee. You also got bonuses. They had cherries and some other fruit which gave you bonuses. And this announcer dude with a deep voice would call out when various things happened.

Hope I'm not too vague

Try Blaze & Blade on PS1. Alternatively, Champions: Return to Arms is the sequel to Norrath. Baldur's gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2 and the Gauntlet games from the PS2 era might also be it.

sashayshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6210 sashayshell

Hello! So I recently remembered a game that I played several years ago and it's been driving me crazy that I can't remember the name.

It was a PC game

I believe it was about a young girl who arrives at a wizarding school of some sort and discovers it abandoned and then goes around solving simple puzzles. I think there was like a sassy cat or something. It was for kids but rather eerie because you felt so isolated playing it. I think towards the end you get up into these floating tower things and there's a lot of magic and yeah.

Early to mid 2000s

Sorry, I know that's not very much to go on.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6211 Black_Knight_00

@sashayshell said:

Hello! So I recently remembered a game that I played several years ago and it's been driving me crazy that I can't remember the name.

It was a PC game

I believe it was about a young girl who arrives at a wizarding school of some sort and discovers it abandoned and then goes around solving simple puzzles. I think there was like a sassy cat or something. It was for kids but rather eerie because you felt so isolated playing it. I think towards the end you get up into these floating tower things and there's a lot of magic and yeah.

Early to mid 2000s

Sorry, I know that's not very much to go on.

Reminds me of The Wheel of Time. Can you specify what kind of game it was? 3D/2D, first/third person, action...? Anything really.

sashayshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6212 sashayshell

@Black_Knight_00: It was third person and 3D

Goldenheart06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6213 Goldenheart06

@Black_Knight_00:

Gauntlet that's it I saw it and yes. It's called Gauntlet dark legacy. My dilemma is solved, thank you so much! :DD

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6215 Black_Knight_00

@goldenheart06 said:

@Black_Knight_00:

Gauntlet that's it I saw it and yes. It's called Gauntlet dark legacy. My dilemma is solved, thank you so much! :DD

You're welcome ;)

Poorgamerzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6216  Edited By Poorgamerzz
Member since 2016 • 8 Posts

@poorgamerzz said:

Hello there,

I can't remember the name of this game when I played it around year 2000-2003 using pc ( operating system of window I used at that time were ME and XP).

1. It's a car racing game (2D) and the name has something like world rally ... When I search online, all recent racing game shown over search site so I think it's not that easy to spot it.

2. I remember one thing special is that my car can go offtrack and explore the map to very far extent.

3. There are gems or boost (hanging in the air) to collect when I pass by certain path.

4. I can hear the background sound of animal (hard to describe what kind of animal but kind of creepy) if I pass by rural place.

5. I can bump into anything but literally not dying. I never complete the game because I don't know the objective and can't find the racing track as I always lost my way offtrack.

6. If not mistaken, I remember there is a scene of train track, the train will pass by under tunnel in one of the map.

7. The rally track is often mountainous, and sometime I can find man-made structure out of nowhere.

8. In my game, I never see any human neither passer-by, cheering crowd etc. I was all alone.

9. Usually there is timer in racing game, I never finish the game but I can still remain in the game for as long as possible. Unlike some game, if we are out of time, we are prompted to quit.

Please help. :)

Here is some additional info

1. The track can be both pavement and dirt

2. Here is youtube link to the game similar in hitting obstacles at time 0:19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGAWH5DPY7M

3. Here is youtube link to the game similar in car stunt movement at time 1:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl3wIPXqmoo

Please help me:)

NucleaR99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6219 NucleaR99

Ok this might be a hard one.

I believe it was a Sega game. You were a guy with a sword (I think his torso was naked, maybe not) and had to fight some enemies. I remember that when you killed those enemies they dropped some coins. But the special thing about those coins was that you had to crouch next to them to pick them up, walking past them would do nothing. This might be the most specific thing I can remember about this game.

Unfortunately I can't remember much about the main character nor the enemies. But I think that you had to fight bosses every now on them. If I'm not messing things up, one of them was a flying creature with some balls orbiting around it.

That's pretty much all the info I have. It was a plattformer but it wasn't all about jumping and stuff.

Thanks in advance!

Thereon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6220 Thereon666

Hi, I'm looking for a game, more precisely the cinematic from it, because I totally dont remember the game itself. Maybe its a patch cinematic or even just a video, no idea, but this is the only thing I remember:

It starts in a room, where a wizard figure tries to do a summoning. Goblin lookalike creatures running around and drawing a magic circle with golden powder. However, before they complete the circle, the very last goblin accidently steps on the powder, therefore the circle is incomplete.
The wizard tries to summon the demon, and demon can escape from the circle, thus dooming the wizard for good.

Thats all I can recreate, any thought helps!

mrshroomerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6222 mrshroomerson
Member since 2014 • 27 Posts

It was a PS2 game.

One cd, with many mini games on it. I think the cd was black.

One of the games was in some tropical setting, you were going down a river with waterfalls and lodges and stuff. Another game was a skating game, in a city area. You made tricks and could break glass and stuff. And one game was a boxing game.

I don't remember much more than this!

Daggzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6223 Daggzz

I remember playing this when i was Young. couldnt of been more than 4 - 5 years old. (Current age 22). In the game I believe you were a boy scout like character and you had a flash light. It was a 3D game. One cut scene had the villian. ( Who i could not tell you what he looks like) Was scolding his minion who if i remember correctly was a long nosed bat. I remember the bat getting hit by the villian and he had a snotty nose. It was a side strolling platformer if I remember correctly. I could be wrong. Platfrom was possibly PS1

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6224  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@daggzz said:

I remember playing this when i was Young. couldnt of been more than 4 - 5 years old. (Current age 22). In the game I believe you were a boy scout like character and you had a flash light. It was a 3D game. One cut scene had the villian. ( Who i could not tell you what he looks like) Was scolding his minion who if i remember correctly was a long nosed bat. I remember the bat getting hit by the villian and he had a snotty nose. It was a side strolling platformer if I remember correctly. I could be wrong. Platfrom was possibly PS1

Heart of Darkness

SachalK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6225 SachalK
Member since 2013 • 26 Posts

Hi, everybody

I need help remembering the name of a PC game that came out in the early 2000s. You played as a Robot/Cyborg and it was a third person shooter kinda like Ghost Hunter on PS2. I'm pretty sure the enemies were aliens and some of them looked like a hybrid between a snake, lizard and a crocodile. And I think you could change the color on your Robot/Cyborg. The story begins with a scientist bringing you to life and then he tells you to go fight aliens.

I remember the game being very hard. Now that could be either because I was too young when I played it or because it wasn't a good game.

I know it isn't much to go on but if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

kendokas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6227  Edited By kendokas
Member since 2016 • 12 Posts

Hello all

I remember a building strategy game that a friend played in late 90s (i don't know game's year) and i remember that it had monsters like Tremors and they seem like electricity in the ground before they go under your units and eat them with their big mouths coming above the ground but you could train special units that could drive them away from you base...also when you start playing you have a vehicle that transforms into your base, oh i think it was space theme like star-craft..i hope this helps..

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6228 Black_Knight_00

@kendokas said:

Hello all

I remember a building strategy game that a friend played in late 90s (i don't know game's year) and i remember that it had monsters like Tremors and they seem like electricity in the ground before they go under your units and eat them with their big mouths coming above the ground but you could train special units that could drive them away from you base...also when you start playing you have a vehicle that transforms into your base, oh i think it was space theme like star-craft..i hope this helps..

Sounds like Dune 2000 or Emperor: Battle for Dune

bountyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6229 bountyx
Member since 2015 • 11 Posts

it's about a game(a pc game and i don't know year) with demons or something like that,similar with age of empire and rise of nation ,built,create an army ,but in this game u choose a caracter and u start to conquer a map from the south to the north,cand anyone help me please,i really want to play this game again but i can't remember the name,

bountyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6230 bountyx

it's about a game(a pc game and i don't know year) with demons or something like that,similar with age of empire and rise of nation ,built,create an army ,but in this game u choose a caracter and u start to conquer a map from the south to the north,cand anyone help me please,i really want to play this game again but i can't remember the name,

Gagomkd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#6231 Gagomkd
Member since 2009 • 287 Posts

@bountyx: Rise of Legends perhaps?

kendokas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6232 kendokas
Member since 2016 • 12 Posts
@Black_Knight_00 said:
@kendokas said:

Hello all

Sounds like Dune 2000 or Emperor: Battle for Dune

Hey thanks dude you don't know what you reminded me, good times... :P

parlak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6233 parlak

So there is that game I can't remember probably from sometime around millenium. It was a platform game, probably the main character was from a cartoon(reminds me mickey mouse but I'm pretty sure it wasn't) The games begin with a movie countdown(black and white counts from 3 or 5) When you die(or caught maybe not sure how it ends) there was a cinematic in that you are in a back of a police car, looking behind the bars while car is moving away, sad one. Hope that little info helps. thx.

bountyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6234  Edited By bountyx

@Gagomkd said:

@bountyx: Rise of Legends perhaps?

no, my game had dark map with vulcano ,but the pricipal map where u choose the next city building have hills and mountains

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6235 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19565 Posts

@bountyx: Warlords Battlecry 2?

bountyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6236 bountyx

@Planeforger:

@Planeforger said:

@bountyx: Warlords Battlecry 2?

i love you man!! it's war;prds battlecry 3,u made a man happy god bless u!!

and this is zig zag (in my memory) OMG!!!!

Infizier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6237 Infizier

So here's the game I'm looking for.

It as a 2d arcade shooting game, where you had 1 commando in a single scenery (it was snowy if i can recollect and it had 2 towers, one to the left, on to the right). You had weapon choices as well as granades, and you could get them by random packs that were dropping of the sky.

I'm trying to find this game for a week now. Thanks in advance :)

Avatar image for korexeileithyia
korexeileithyia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6238 korexeileithyia

Hey y'all. The year was 1995. The game was at least a year or so old. It was NES platform. There was a group of adventures the main was male. There was a lamia, I think she was the princess of the Naga people, she was also a spell caster. She carried a staff with a sphere on top and had blue hair. There was an "Angel" with amnesia who fell from above and landed in a town... She had white wings and blonde hair. I think she fell after she was already in the party. I remember searching for her and finding her in a huge town. There was a ship like a water going vessel but it flew in the air. The only beastie I remember them fighting... And there were different kinds... But the name I remember, is tengu Warriors. They were bird men like beings that fought with swords. I remember some more but it's all disjointed and hard to put together. I have been searching for this blessed game for the twenty years almost it's been since someone stole it from me... Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

michael888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6239 michael888
Member since 2016 • 11 Posts

Finally, after some registration and confirmation...

I hope this thread is still alive,

It's a gameboy game. I have very few details so I hope the game can still be found. It's a shooting game. Similar to Galaga? You can only shoot straight upward but I'm not sure if you shoot bullets or balls. At the other side (top of screen) there is a moving platform to catch your shots. You need to hit 5 times (I think) to get to the next level. In the middle, there are obstacles to bounce your shot back at you and getting hit by these returned shots kills you (just like games with 3 lives.) Some of the obstacles I remember are: Metal Ball, which can kill since it bounces vertical and could hit you, and flying Duck which flies around the screen, the usual left to right repetetively, As for colors, I'm pretty sure it was dull. Not sure if plain black-and-white, or grayish-green.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6240 Black_Knight_00

@michael888 said:

Finally, after some registration and confirmation...

I hope this thread is still alive,

It's a gameboy game. I have very few details so I hope the game can still be found. It's a shooting game. Similar to Galaga? You can only shoot straight upward but I'm not sure if you shoot bullets or balls. At the other side (top of screen) there is a moving platform to catch your shots. You need to hit 5 times (I think) to get to the next level. In the middle, there are obstacles to bounce your shot back at you and getting hit by these returned shots kills you (just like games with 3 lives.) Some of the obstacles I remember are: Metal Ball, which can kill since it bounces vertical and could hit you, and flying Duck which flies around the screen, the usual left to right repetetively, As for colors, I'm pretty sure it was dull. Not sure if plain black-and-white, or grayish-green.

Volleyfire?

michael888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6241  Edited By michael888

@Black_Knight_00 said:
@michael888 said:

Similar to Galaga? You can only shoot straight upward but I'm not sure if you shoot bullets or balls. At the other side (top of screen) there is a moving platform to catch your shots.

Volleyfire?

No, um... I think I described incorrectly. It shoots straight up similar to Galaga but I'm not using a ship. The other platform on the other side isn't a ship either. The thing you're using is somewhat like DX Ball thingie but there are no bricks to break nor you have a bouncing ball. Maybe I should add a drawing in paint. It might help.

EDIT:

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6242  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@michael888:

So it's not a paddle game like Arkanoid or Alleyway, you don't have a ball you bounce around?

michael888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6243 michael888

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@michael888:

So it's not a paddle game like Arkanoid or Alleyway, you don't have a ball you bounce around?

Nope.

Avatar image for deeexclusive333
deeexclusive333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6244  Edited By deeexclusive333
Member since 2015 • 9 Posts

it's been a long time since i actually played it but ik it had to be on a playstation 2. It was a first person pov game. The guy you play as had blue veins but i forgot why. There's a part in the game (im thinking the beginning) where they run with you in the hospital on a hospital bed and your fading out while in first person pov. Then when u wake up you have blue veins and they even let you roam the hospital. I remember the cover of the game is a dark shade (basically just dark blackout) but it shows you at the top with blue veins and your next to other people. Can you please help me find what im looking for. it would relieve a lot of curiosity and time spent. thanks

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6245 Black_Knight_00

@deeexclusive333 said:

it's been a long time since i actually played it but ik it had to be on a playstation 2. It was a first person pov game. The guy you play as had blue veins but i forgot why. There's a part in the game (im thinking the beginning) where they run with you in the hospital on a hospital bed and your fading out while in first person pov. Then when u wake up you have blue veins and they even let you roam the hospital. I remember the cover of the game is a dark shade (basically just dark blackout) but it shows you at the top with blue veins and your next to other people. Can you please help me find what im looking for. it would relieve a lot of curiosity and time spent. thanks

Is this a first person shooter?

richcun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6247 richcun

Hi does anyone know this game? I think it's an xbox game, I tried with google and google image and can't find what it is.

Thanks for your help

deeexclusive333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6248 deeexclusive333

@Black_Knight_00:

yes it is

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6249  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@deeexclusive333 said:

@Black_Knight_00:

yes it is

There's an FPS on PS2 called Genetroopers and the protagonist had blue veins on his arms. Take a look.

deeexclusive333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6250 deeexclusive333

@Black_Knight_00:

no that wasn't it. the game had bullets. no laser guns. i remember like these mechanical spiders that when they top was red it'll try to kill me and if it was green it was on my side i remember a part in the game where you have to go in a parking garage and fight through a lot of these machine's things.