Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3201 aren_rossiter
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

@GameYakuza:

THAT'S IT THAT'S IT!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!!

aren_rossiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3202  Edited By aren_rossiter

@vragu:

I actually think I know what game you are talking about, I have it on Demo Disk, unfortunately my PlayStation isn't working, if I get it up & going I will get back to you =)

kadiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3203 kadiem

its a game i used to play in 2000s on PC its an fps game you start the game with scene of two or three people get inside building then the counters maybe sees them and they escape by helicopter the first mission is on mansion on dessert and the second mission maybe was on ice mountain there is also classes medic class revives by needle maybe and after you finish the camping you play it again but as terrorist and maybe there was mission on jungle and the last mission was on metro maybe

aren_rossiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3204 aren_rossiter

@vragu:

Is it 'Blood Lines'

Vragu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3205 Vragu

@aren_rossiter said:

@vragu:

Is it 'Blood Lines'

Yes ! Thank you very, very much.

Awesome forum.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3206 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@vragu said:

@aren_rossiter said:

@vragu:

Is it 'Blood Lines'

Yes ! Thank you very, very much.

Awesome forum.

Wow, I totally remembered that game wrong. Well done @aren_rossiter you solved a doubt I had for several years.

dylandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#3207 dylandr
Member since 2015 • 4940 Posts

@tkhelp the 3rd one if probably one of the driver games

lasselull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3209 lasselull

Hi!

Ok, I cant remember this game and have little info to help you to help me but maybe im luky. This game Im looking is FPS if i remember correctly. I belive it was about travelling back in time to change history "right". Most of the game takes place duaring the American independence war and u use mostly guns from that age. There are certain people that you may not shoot because they are important and it will change history "wrong" if you kill them. Hope this helps and thank you!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3210 Black_Knight_00

@lasselull said:

Hi!

Ok, I cant remember this game and have little info to help you to help me but maybe im luky. This game Im looking is FPS if i remember correctly. I belive it was about travelling back in time to change history "right". Most of the game takes place duaring the American independence war and u use mostly guns from that age. There are certain people that you may not shoot because they are important and it will change history "wrong" if you kill them. Hope this helps and thank you!

Darkest of Days?

GameYakuza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3211 GameYakuza
Member since 2012 • 242 Posts

@aren_rossiter: Rupurudu!

GameYakuza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3212 GameYakuza

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@GameYakuza said:

VERY old game, black & white, probably 80s, point & click, first scene was at a pool, and I remember finding an item by picking a hat and dropping it on a character's face to move it. not much to go on, I know.

First person or third person? Also, which OS?

first person, as for the OS you might as well ask me what I was wearing 20 years ago...

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3213 Black_Knight_00

@GameYakuza said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@GameYakuza said:

VERY old game, black & white, probably 80s, point & click, first scene was at a pool, and I remember finding an item by picking a hat and dropping it on a character's face to move it. not much to go on, I know.

first person, as for the OS you might as well ask me what I was wearing 20 years ago...

Well DOS, Win 3.x, Mac, one of the other computers of the time?

GameYakuza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3214 GameYakuza

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@GameYakuza said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@GameYakuza said:

Well DOS, Win 3.x, Mac, one of the other computers of the time?

"my cousin's"

elishatrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3215 elishatrice

I used to play this on the ps2 when I was like 10.

All I remember is that it was based of a movie

It had a desert I think with a train track and a mansion. In the mansion they backyard had like a ton of gadets and you had to fight them. And the boy had a little helicopter hat on his head. It's not a haunted mansion.

Edit: It also had some grumpy old guy in it.

aren_rossiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3217  Edited By aren_rossiter

Looking for a game on PC, maybe 2000-2003... "ish"

- There was 3 Characters you could chose from, Engineer dude with goggles on his head was one of them

- You controlled a floating/flying island & built buildings up on it as you progressed through the stages which helped your floating/flying island become stronger

- Used to have to run around your floating/flying island frantically using cannons to shoot down aircraft trying to attack your floating/flying Island otherwise they would damage it & you would have to repair everything

That's about all I can remember at the moment =/

jim1174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3218 jim1174
Member since 2003 • 301 Posts

any of you know what the game was that was used at the start of the movie the kingsman?

dylandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3219  Edited By dylandr

Does anyone know that name of the first Worms game? it's made by Team17 and the worms were about 6-8 pixels big

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3220 Black_Knight_00

@aren_rossiter said:

Looking for a game on PC, maybe 2000-2003... "ish"

- There was 3 Characters you could chose from, Engineer dude with goggles on his head was one of them

- You controlled a floating/flying island & built buildings up on it as you progressed through the stages which helped your floating/flying island become stronger

- Used to have to run around your floating/flying island frantically using cannons to shoot down aircraft trying to attack your floating/flying Island otherwise they would damage it & you would have to repair everything

That's about all I can remember at the moment =/

Project Nomads

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3221 Black_Knight_00

@dylandr said:

Does anyone know that name of the first Worms game? it's made by Team17 and the worms were about 6-8 pixels big

Wouldn't that be 1995's Worms? Or are you thinking of a similar game that came before?

Might you be confusing it with Lemmings?

dylandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3222 dylandr

@Black_Knight_00: oh just worms? and yes that was the one, although the Lemmings also was a fun game :) thx

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3223 Black_Knight_00

@dylandr said:

@Black_Knight_00: oh just worms? and yes that was the one, although the Lemmings also was a fun game :) thx

Haha, sometimes we don't think of the obvious one. You're welcome.

Quackalackin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3224 Quackalackin

Looking for a game that I really only remember a certain level of.

It may have been for either the original xbox, or the playstation 2.

The level has you enter a room to see a girl that the character knows strapped to a wall with what looks like some kind of cybernetic wiring/tentacle things. In the room is an old man with what I vaguely remember is a hammer as his weapon. You end up defeating the man and getting the girl off of the wall.

I know the information I have to offer is far from detailed, but if anyone has any idea please halp D:

pawiih

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3225 pawiih

Hey :) Im looking for an old PS2 game i havent been able to find for years.

Its an open world rpg sort of,

I cant remember much.

But

i remember that you are some kind of warrior / mage thingy and start out in a castle of some sort

The castle is invaded by either people or monsters "cant remember exactly"

Further on in the game you get to some desert kind of world with pyramids and oasises etc.

You run around in the pyramids and palaces and kill enemies.

I especially remember one monster called "djiin" and its blue,

I also recall something about a underworld. But not sure tho

Im sorry i cant remember any more of it,

But i would be so grateful to find that game again :)

aren_rossiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3226 aren_rossiter

@Black_Knight_00:

Cheers!

aren_rossiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3227 aren_rossiter

@pawiih:

Gauntlet: Dark Legacy?

pawiih

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3228 pawiih

@aren_rossiter: i figured out it was the game called "shifter"

Thnx tho :)

Zach_Ross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3229  Edited By Zach_Ross

I need help finding a game I've been searching for quite a while, in a pinch the most notable things are:

It's a PC game, I started playing it about 5 years ago, give or take, it was a typical action rpg with various classes like warrior, rouge, priest, mage and a skill tree, most of the focus is on slaying monsters and gathering loot, the game plays in an isometric view and takes place both in dungeons and outdoors.

As a player, you start out in a settlement, which is basically a square surrounded by sharpened log walls and you have a small hut/house. Inside the house is a blue crystal, sometimes the AI attacks it and you must protect it at all costs. Inside the settlement there are also some generic traders, I guess the only notable one being a guy that sells you unidentified loot ( Basically a gamble, you buy equipment without knowing it's rarity tier )

There are also several other houses, inhabited by AI humans, which are divided in one of the same classes the player can choose from ( warrior, mage etc.), which can be raided. Usually there will be 1-2 AI's defending their crystal and they will keep respawning indefinitely until it is destroyed, same as the player.

Oh yeah, and the game starts out in a grassy terrain with skeletons as enemies I THINK after you leave the settlement for the first time, on top of that I reckon priest needed to use prayer or something to gain faith/mana points and the mage had a fire nova spell and a lightning ball spell ( Which created a stationary lightning anomaly that attacked every monster in range), if that's of any use.

I would greatly appreciate any help! I tried to describe everything I remember about it, however I think the game was quite unpopular back in the day.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3230 Black_Knight_00

@aren_rossiter said:

@Black_Knight_00:

Cheers!

You're welcome ;)

PhysE22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3231 PhysE22

In the early 90's we had a computer game that was on a floppy disk. It was 2D. You saw the game from a side view. The details that I can remember is that the main character was a guy that i believe wore a red baseball cap and he carried a rifle or shotgun as his weapon. You had to go through levels and shoot at zombie men ( who punched you in the head if they got too close and killed you, and some threw knives) and then after a couple levels they added slime blobs that you had to shoot several times before they died. The slime blobs moved sided to side on the ceiling and floor and jumped between the ceiling and the floor. After a couple levels you had to beat a boss that was a very tall guy/monster/robot looking thing. Please help with the name!

verszi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3232  Edited By verszi
Member since 2015 • 26 Posts

Hi,

It's a pc game from before 2000 maybe.This game is an rpg with turned based combat. You usually control a team in fights.As i recall, in this game u were a boy, who had amnesia because when he was little strange black knights (an army maybe) attacked his village. He got a necklace(or some kind of little thing) from his friend when she found him after the attack. If i remember correctly the game starts in a town, where you have to get some money to pay your room in the inn, and you meet the girl here(she rent the room next to yours). I know u could change the music in the pub in the town(there was melancolic music option i can recall it clearly).After you met the girl you offered, you will hel her through a strange forest(with slimes and stuff) and the end of the forest there was a cave (there were bats there a lot of them and you had to fight them before the boss) which you had to go in because of a heavy storm, and when you got up after sleeping the girl was not there and there was an open door at the end of the cave. You entered the door, and the end of the tunnel you had to fight a boss, after that you got to another town where u needed a ship to sail to somewhere, but the captain only let you on the ship if you defeated him. You got kidnapped at second half of the game(not absolutely sure) but not with the main character(i am not sure about this) and someone brought you into a temple, where you had to solve puzzles before the poison in your veins killed you(one of the puzzles was involved 3 skeletons or undeads and 1 told the truth and the other 2 was lying and you had to guess who said the truth).

In the end of the game you were in a flying castle where you couldn't open the last door of the castle because it had some kind of time lock. You were there with your party and the day before u could open the lock someone in your party died (a girl). When you got up on the last day everyone was in the room behind the door lying on the floor (probably dead but i couldn't finish kill the boss and that was the time i stopped playing). I hope you can help me, I want to finish this game very badly.

Thanks very much!

GameYakuza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3233 GameYakuza

@pawiih said:

Hey :) Im looking for an old PS2 game i havent been able to find for years.

Its an open world rpg sort of,

I cant remember much.

But

i remember that you are some kind of warrior / mage thingy and start out in a castle of some sort

The castle is invaded by either people or monsters "cant remember exactly"

Further on in the game you get to some desert kind of world with pyramids and oasises etc.

You run around in the pyramids and palaces and kill enemies.

I especially remember one monster called "djiin" and its blue,

I also recall something about a underworld. But not sure tho

Im sorry i cant remember any more of it,

But i would be so grateful to find that game again :)

Primal, tales of the abyss, dragon quest 8....?

jim1174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3234  Edited By jim1174
Member since 2003 • 301 Posts

What was the name of the game that came with some GeForce 3 video cards

B_doe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3235  Edited By B_doe

Hi.I forgot the name of a pc game.It is...

-I think it is a game rated for teens.

-a sci-fi turn-based tactics rpg like game with levels.

-The main character is a soldier and has a Col.Guile from Street Fighter 2 hair dew

-It looks like Guile from Street Fighter 2 got a turn-based rpg.

-It is third person-top down

-I bought it around the mid-2000's for the PC its probably a 2000-2010 game looking at the graphics

-when you level up you are rewarded "prestige points" to apply to skills.

-the objective of the game is to find a alien like robot before the bad guys.

-it has kinda a unique battle system were you can enter the maps' buildings and fight in a different rpg style.

-on the first level you fight against giant rats and soldiers.

Please help.

Arokip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3236  Edited By Arokip

I played that game on Win98 around the year 2000 and I can't remember the its name. It is probably older game than 2000. Maybe someone of you played it too and remember. I really want to know the name.

I am not from english speaking country, in my language we used to call it "Labyrinth" (or "maze").

In game you control one character (3rd person view - it was 3D, view from one side) with a weapon or any tool. You mostly have to kill everyone in the level to win (or do something/get somewhere).

When someone was killed, you could take his weapon. (I think that you also can collect coins from killed enemies.)

At the beggining of a level you can choose a character (not in first level). There were many of them (magician with spell book, thief which can jump high, someone with crossbow, bow... or with sword..)

I remember several levels:

- first level was it dark green dungeon (sewers) where were many green bugs (you have to kill then all) and there was one big that must be killed first (or the small ones revived).

There were three persons (one with mace, second with some weapon and your character with torch). There was a drain with green water which you can drain. (the torch can be estinguished it that water)

- second level - I don't really remeber it, but my sister say that is was level with ghost with yellow eyes.

- third level was on pirate ship where you have to kill pirates. There were several weapons (swords, guns..). In the corner of the ship there was machine-gun which was useful to win that level

- another level was called "Redo" and it was in lava maze. There were many enemies with weapons (sword, crossbows..).There was also big red creature (you can ride on it) which strikes fire and it can swim in lava. At the beggining of that level trehe were tiles which were crumbling when you were walking on them. (I have never completed that level.)

- another level - your character was a prisoner with a large black metal ball tied on leg with chain. You can meet another person (friend) in the maze. You can broke the chain with closing doors.

- another level was in water maze

- another in pyramid - it was yellow and sandy level with many doors (there was spiders, cyclops, giants..)

- one level was in the total dark (the magician can cast spells to illuminate it)

There were about 15 levels, I think. The others didn't stuck in my head.

If you remember name of this game, please, tell me.

LMi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3237 LMi

Has anyone here played Need for Madness before?

It's a car racing game where you win by racing or destroying the other cars. It's pretty epic, especially with the fact, that you can make your own cars and stages to use them in the multiplayer mode, too! So, I suggest it everyone! Here can you play: http://www.needformadness.com/

Frrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3239 Frrik

Hi guys,

I realy hope you can help me, ill describe the best I can:

Its a game for (i guess kids), with teams you can select yourself. The playground is a house setting, i level is a kids room, other level is in a living room etc.

The team consists of (what I can remember) an army guy with 1 arm who can throw boms, other is a maniac monster thing on steroids (the sounds he makes).

The goal is to reach the other side of the room.

Now that I think back it was a very tactical game, because you can leave anyone behind and you have to moove your way over big pencils, frying pans which are hot and will kill your teammates etc.

I would Love to play that game again.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3240 Black_Knight_00

@frrik: System and time frame

Frrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3241 Frrik

Sorry about that..

It was a PC game, lets say 15 years old..

OttomanGC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3242 OttomanGC

I played that game which I can't remember it's title in 2005-2009 in internet cafe. If I should explain: You play the game as being fish on 2D screen. But environmental graphics graphics are 3D. You eat fishes which smaller than you. Then you become larger and larger so you can eat much more bigger fishes. It's concept just like feeding frenzy. But this game's graphics are better and in difference screen has much more details about ocean. It's just like Feeding Frenzy's much more improved version. There is no place left that I didn't look for this game. If you can find that game, you will cause a big happiness on me. Thanks in advance.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3243 Black_Knight_00

@frrik said:

Sorry about that..

It was a PC game, lets say 15 years old..

Sounds like one of the Army Men games

deman9090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3244 deman9090

im Looking for a game a played back in the 90s i played almost all the consoles ps 1 ps 2 snes nes n64 dreamcast, so... The only things i can remember about it are

i could not read the language it was like Japanese or Chinese

it was i believe 3rd person

you could play and a male character and a female character

it was kinda a dungeon crawler but had certain parts where you had to have specific items to pass

when you died you dropped a chest which contained your exp and maybe your items i believe the chest was green with yellow details

i wish i could remember more it was so long ago

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3245  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@deman9090 said:

im Looking for a game a played back in the 90s i played almost all the consoles ps 1 ps 2 snes nes n64 dreamcast, so... The only things i can remember about it are

i could not read the language it was like Japanese or Chinese

it was i believe 3rd person

you could play and a male character and a female character

it was kinda a dungeon crawler but had certain parts where you had to have specific items to pass

when you died you dropped a chest which contained your exp and maybe your items i believe the chest was green with yellow details

i wish i could remember more it was so long ago

Deathtrap Dungeon lets you choose between male and female character and it's a dungeon crawler.

marki224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3246 marki224

sorry for my english.....Hello guys when I was small boy I played one pc game that was called "Mask" I think ... It was 3D 3rd person game. You played as an adult guy you had dagger I think ( dont need to be true). It was in dark night village and there was raven at start that was sitting on a wooden sign (sings thats pointing to where the next village is). There was also a half fossiled old man in the river and you had dialogue with him. I cant remember anything else but I would be happy to play it again :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3247 Black_Knight_00

@marki224 said:

sorry for my english.....Hello guys when I was small boy I played one pc game that was called "Mask" I think ... It was 3D 3rd person game. You played as an adult guy you had dagger I think ( dont need to be true). It was in dark night village and there was raven at start that was sitting on a wooden sign (sings thats pointing to where the next village is). There was also a half fossiled old man in the river and you had dialogue with him. I cant remember anything else but I would be happy to play it again :)

Was it an RPG, a stealth game?

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3248  Edited By PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

Hello again, Mr.(or Ms.) Black Knight.

There's this game that I remember playing but I forgot the name was, so here's what I remember out of it:

• It is a PS1 game, or at least the one I played it was.
  • It is a rail shooter, similar to the Raiden games.
  • Uses 3D graphics but it is still your normal 2D rail shooter on a almost bird's eye view.
  • Has the usual two player co-op option.
  • You have to models to choose from before starting the game. One shoots bullets at a fast rate and the other has parallel laser that fires straight on.
  • There are no power ups (I think). There are bombs, however.
  • The second stage/level takes place at a river and the boss is at the waterfall.
  • The fourth stage (again, I think) takes place at space where there are many battlecruisers/ships.

This is the general lowdown on what I got. If you need more info then I could be more broad.

Don_Eli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3249 Don_Eli

@Black_Knight_00: Can anyone tell me if I doing something wrong.. I came across this game call 3D Mall and when I showed up it looks like no one is there so i don't know if I'm doing something wrong.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3250 Black_Knight_00

@PsychoLemons said:

Hello again, Mr.(or Ms.) Black Knight.

There's this game that I remember playing but I forgot the name was, so here's what I remember out of it:

• It is a PS1 game, or at least the one I played it was.
  • It is a rail shooter, similar to the Raiden games.
  • Uses 3D graphics but it is still your normal 2D rail shooter on a almost bird's eye view.
  • Has the usual two player co-op option.
  • You have to models to choose from before starting the game. One shoots bullets at a fast rate and the other has parallel laser that fires straight on.
  • There are no power ups (I think). There are bombs, however.
  • The second stage/level takes place at a river and the boss is at the waterfall.
  • The fourth stage (again, I think) takes place at space where there are many battlecruisers/ships.

This is the general lowdown on what I got. If you need more info then I could be more broad.

Xevious 3D/G?