Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#201 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

Could use some help with a game I've been wondering about from time to time. Not sure where to start. I remember random moments.

I THINK the main character was in a special suit of some kind and had shades on. I might remember more things, like colors, but I'm afraid I could mix things up with something else.

There was a moment early on in the game, I think, where you walked around a facility of some kind and then some woman held you at gunpoint on your left side and demanded something from you. Maybe a chip or something. It was on your arm, I think. You could choose to either try to walk(but then you got shot and game over) or throw her what she wanted. Later on, you had to shoot mines that were moving towards you in water with like...a mounted gun perhaps. If you failed, a video would play, showing a structure blowing up with this one huge explosion sound used in old movies.

Later in the game, there was a man you had to fight by shooting him around a corner. You could shoot around the corner but you didn't see where you were shooting. There was this weird viewpoint, where you saw the main character from behind. He was sticking his arm out around the corner. You had to hit the man before he reached you and shot you in the face.

Any clue?

TheDarkSpot
Perfect Assassin?
Kreez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 Kreez_
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
It was a first person war game/strategy where you flew around a helicopter or drove a tank. You could build (or maybe they were airdropped) new units and be able to jump between all the vehicles you had on your team and drive them yourself if you wanted to. The game involved a post-apocalyptic/battlefield sort of setting- bombed out cities, ruined streets, gloomy weather. I think the player's team was blue, and the enemies were red and orange. I think the goal of the game or mission was to destroy the enemy team's mothership/floating base. I'm very certain the game came out in the mid/late-90s. The graphics were early 3D, similar visuals to the second Dark Forces. One more little thing I remember, the desktop icon to launch the game was an upside-down peace symbol.
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Kreez_"]It was a first person war game/strategy where you flew around a helicopter or drove a tank. You could build (or maybe they were airdropped) new units and be able to jump between all the vehicles you had on your team and drive them yourself if you wanted to. The game involved a post-apocalyptic/battlefield sort of setting- bombed out cities, ruined streets, gloomy weather. I think the player's team was blue, and the enemies were red and orange. I think the goal of the game or mission was to destroy the enemy team's mothership/floating base. I'm very certain the game came out in the mid/late-90s. The graphics were early 3D, similar visuals to the second Dark Forces. One more little thing I remember, the desktop icon to launch the game was an upside-down peace symbol.

Return Fire
Kreez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Kreez_
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] Return Fire

I actually came across that game today during my search, but that's not it. The game I'm talking about had better graphics than Return Fire and had a much darker tone to it. And I know the game I'm thinking of came out before Populous: The Beginning and Tiberium Sun, so my mystery game is pre-98.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Kreez_"][QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] Return Fire

I actually came across that game today during my search, but that's not it. The game I'm talking about had better graphics than Return Fire and had a much darker tone to it. And I know the game I'm thinking of came out before Populous: The Beginning and Tiberium Sun, so my mystery game is pre-98.

Uprising 2 Lead and Destroy?
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Black_Knight_00
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Kreez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Kreez_
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] Uprising 2 Lead and Destroy?

Using Google Images as a resource, that's not a match either. It's warmer though. I think the graphics were kind of similar to the Uprising game you mentioned. The game I'm thinking of must have been a very obscure and unpopular title. And as an added note, the game I played was the demo. It was a demo out of its beta though. Thanks for your help so far :)
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Kreez_"][QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] Uprising 2 Lead and Destroy?

Using Google Images as a resource, that's not a match either. It's warmer though. I think the graphics were kind of similar to the Uprising game you mentioned. The game I'm thinking of must have been a very obscure and unpopular title. And as an added note, the game I played was the demo. It was a demo out of its beta though. Thanks for your help so far :)

Battlezone (1998)?
Kreez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Kreez_
Battlezone (1998)?Black_Knight_00
*sigh* So I looked up Battlezone and felt that pang of disappointment when the screenshots didn't match those static filled images in my mind. I was really reluctant to say no again. But then, a little 480x360 image catches my eye. It's a picture of some cheesy box art- a space station looking thing floating above a cityscape. What the heck, I click on it.....it's the PennyArcade forum talking about 1990s RTS games. And there it is.........http://www.gamespot.com/urban-assault/. Holy spice and rice, that's it!! Thank you Sir Knight. You've helped end a seven year search. I wonder if my wife and kids stuck around for those seven years............
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"]Battlezone (1998)?Kreez_
*sigh* So I looked up Battlezone and felt that pang of disappointment when the screenshots didn't match those static filled images in my mind. I was really reluctant to say no again. But then, a little 480x360 image catches my eye. It's a picture of some cheesy box art- a space station looking thing floating above a cityscape. What the heck, I click on it.....it's the PennyArcade forum talking about 1990s RTS games. And there it is.........http://www.gamespot.com/urban-assault/. Holy spice and rice, that's it!! Thank you Sir Knight. You've helped end a seven year search. I wonder if my wife and kids stuck around for those seven years............

Well, one way or another it's finding the game that matters. Guess you can close the yahoo answer thread as well now. For what it's worth, you're welcome ;)
TheDarkSpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 TheDarkSpot
Member since 2007 • 1336 Posts
[QUOTE="TheDarkSpot"]

Could use some help with a game I've been wondering about from time to time. Not sure where to start. I remember random moments.

I THINK the main character was in a special suit of some kind and had shades on. I might remember more things, like colors, but I'm afraid I could mix things up with something else.

There was a moment early on in the game, I think, where you walked around a facility of some kind and then some woman held you at gunpoint on your left side and demanded something from you. Maybe a chip or something. It was on your arm, I think. You could choose to either try to walk(but then you got shot and game over) or throw her what she wanted. Later on, you had to shoot mines that were moving towards you in water with like...a mounted gun perhaps. If you failed, a video would play, showing a structure blowing up with this one huge explosion sound used in old movies.

Later in the game, there was a man you had to fight by shooting him around a corner. You could shoot around the corner but you didn't see where you were shooting. There was this weird viewpoint, where you saw the main character from behind. He was sticking his arm out around the corner. You had to hit the man before he reached you and shot you in the face.

Any clue?

Black_Knight_00
Perfect Assassin?

Not sure...there are no videos of it even :/
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"]Perfect Assassin?TheDarkSpot

59367807.jpg

mkch4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 mkch4n
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hello everyone.

I am looking for the name of a PSx mecha game. It is probably Japanese. This game lets the player choose from around 8 robots. There are a few game modes. One of them is to fight a giant robot with your AI teammates. Also, the robots can fly with their jetpacks. The last thing currently I remember is that when my robot was badly damaged, part of the screen would be blacked out.

Thanks in advance!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Black_Knight_00

Hello everyone.

I am looking for the name of a PSx mecha game. It is probably Japanese. This game lets the player choose from around 8 robots. There are a few game modes. One of them is to fight a giant robot with your AI teammates. Also, the robots can fly with their jetpacks. The last thing currently I remember is that when my robot was badly damaged, part of the screen would be blacked out.

Thanks in advance!

mkch4n
Macross Digital Mission VF-X?
mkch4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 mkch4n

Macross Digital Mission VF-X?Black_Knight_00

No...

The game I am finding has a first-person shooter view, and a team-based gamemode against the AI. Also, it doesn't have any male or female characters.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"]

Macross Digital Mission VF-X?mkch4n

No...

The game I am finding has a first-person shooter view, and a team-based gamemode against the AI. Also, it doesn't have any male or female characters.

Iron Soldier 3
mkch4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 mkch4n

Iron Soldier 3Black_Knight_00

No, sorry.

That game had no destroyable objects and stuff to pick up. The view is more "clean", i.e. no inside view of the robot. Also, there were only robots, no tanks or planes, and targets are lockable.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"]Iron Soldier 3mkch4n

No, sorry.

That game had no destroyable objects and stuff to pick up. The view is more "clean", i.e. no inside view of the robot. Also, there were only robots, no tanks or planes, and targets are lockable.

Let's keep trying. Krazy Ivan?
mkch4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 mkch4n

Let's keep trying. Krazy Ivan?Black_Knight_00

No.

Thanks anyway.

TheDarkSpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 TheDarkSpot

[QUOTE="TheDarkSpot"][QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"]Perfect Assassin?Black_Knight_00

59367807.jpg

Thanks. I don't think that's the game, though. The graphics were different and it was kinda...darker, I think.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"]

[QUOTE="TheDarkSpot"] Not sure...there are no videos of it even :/TheDarkSpot

59367807.jpg

Thanks. I don't think that's the game, though. The graphics were different and it was kinda...darker, I think.

Do you remember what kind of game it was? Action? Platformer? Shooter? Was in 2D or 3D? Any detail helps
TheDarkSpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 TheDarkSpot
[QUOTE="TheDarkSpot"][QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"]

59367807.jpg

Black_Knight_00

Do you remember what kind of game it was? Action? Platformer? Shooter? Was in 2D or 3D? Any detail helps

I think it was like an adventure game. Or action? It had a different camera angle around every corner, I think. Like the old Resident Evil games perhaps. It was 3D.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="TheDarkSpot"][QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="TheDarkSpot"] Thanks. I don't think that's the game, though. The graphics were different and it was kinda...darker, I think.

I think it was like an adventure game. Or action? It had a different camera angle around every corner, I think. Like the old Resident Evil games perhaps. It was 3D.

Fear Effect?
TheDarkSpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 TheDarkSpot

[QUOTE="TheDarkSpot"][QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] Do you remember what kind of game it was? Action? Platformer? Shooter? Was in 2D or 3D? Any detail helpsBlack_Knight_00

Fear Effect?

Yeah, that always looked like an interesting game. But nope, it's not the one...

The graphics might've had an old CGI-ish look to them. During gameplay. And it looked definitely "cleaner" than Perfect Assassin. Also, I'm pretty sure the main character was a caucasian male.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="TheDarkSpot"] I think it was like an adventure game. Or action? It had a different camera angle around every corner, I think. Like the old Resident Evil games perhaps. It was 3D.TheDarkSpot

Fear Effect?

Yeah, that always looked like an interesting game. But nope, it's not the one...

The graphics might've had an old CGI-ish look to them. During gameplay. And it looked definitely "cleaner" than Perfect Assassin. Also, I'm pretty sure the main character was a caucasian male.

Did have Resident Evil-like controls though? (Left and right to turn and up and down to walk)

In Cold Blood?

TheDarkSpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 TheDarkSpot

[QUOTE="TheDarkSpot"]

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] Fear Effect?Black_Knight_00

Did have Resident Evil-like controls though? (Left and right to turn and up and down to walk)

In Cold Blood?

Not the one, I think. The animations and character models were definitely more realistic. And the game might have been more of the sci-fi kind. Not sure about the controls much. Although I do think the walking around part was like in Resident Evil at least.
thebelovedaunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 thebelovedaunt
Hey Guys, I was really young when I played this game so the details are a bit fuzzy. It was in the early to mid 90's and it was a side scrolling pc game where I think you fought some creatures and the things you collected were in bubbles. It had great graphics for the time as far as I remember. You could swim as well and collect things that looked like orbs
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="thebelovedaunt"]Hey Guys, I was really young when I played this game so the details are a bit fuzzy. It was in the early to mid 90's and it was a side scrolling pc game where I think you fought some creatures and the things you collected were in bubbles. It had great graphics for the time as far as I remember. You could swim as well and collect things that looked like orbs

More details please
rangerdoug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 rangerdoug
I'm trying to remember the name of a game based on the movie Johnny Mnemonic. You start by picking from 1 of 3 character types: 1. Hacker [like johnny in the movie] 2. Fighter/bodyguard type [like Jane from the movie] 3. Doctor/healer type [like Spider from the movie] You can recruit up to 2 additional characters to your group, you control 1 directly, the others run on autopilot, you set the level of aggression for the autopilot, & you can switch back & forth between which one you're controlling. You can buy: 1. Various guns/weapons: a few are legal in-game & tend to be low powered; most are illegal & are high powered. If you carry a 'illegal' gun you run the risk of the yakuza/police showing up to arrest/kill your character unless you can kill them or escape to another zone in the game where they usually wont keep following you. 2. Med kits which your doctor type character can use to heal your characters with. 3. Upgrades for your hacker character which include: various attack programs, various defence programs, better motherboards which allow you to hold more programs. 4. cybernetic implants which enhance your characters abilitys. If you get too many you can get NES. In the game you take jobs from characters in the game to make money. There are 2 basic types of jobs: jobs where you hack into computers for various things, jobs where you go to specific places to retrieve/kill things.... Any searches I google keep showing the same 2 games, both wrong: 1 pinball game, 1 movie based game that looks like the film, they're not the ones I played. Please help.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="rangerdoug"]I'm trying to remember the name of a game based on the movie Johnny Mnemonic. You start by picking from 1 of 3 character types: 1. Hacker [like johnny in the movie] 2. Fighter/bodyguard type [like Jane from the movie] 3. Doctor/healer type [like Spider from the movie] You can recruit up to 2 additional characters to your group, you control 1 directly, the others run on autopilot, you set the level of aggression for the autopilot, & you can switch back & forth between which one you're controlling. You can buy: 1. Various guns/weapons: a few are legal in-game & tend to be low powered; most are illegal & are high powered. If you carry a 'illegal' gun you run the risk of the yakuza/police showing up to arrest/kill your character unless you can kill them or escape to another zone in the game where they usually wont keep following you. 2. Med kits which your doctor type character can use to heal your characters with. 3. Upgrades for your hacker character which include: various attack programs, various defence programs, better motherboards which allow you to hold more programs. 4. cybernetic implants which enhance your characters abilitys. If you get too many you can get NES. In the game you take jobs from characters in the game to make money. There are 2 basic types of jobs: jobs where you hack into computers for various things, jobs where you go to specific places to retrieve/kill things.... Any searches I google keep showing the same 2 games, both wrong: 1 pinball game, 1 movie based game that looks like the film, they're not the ones I played. Please help.

Syndicate Wars?
rangerdoug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 rangerdoug
Thank You Black Knight, but this is not the game. This game I played in the 90's with a room mate who had 2 consoles: sega genesis with the CD atachement & one other cd based platform, I'm sorry, I don't remember what the other game machine was. The game was an obvious takeoff of the movie if that helps. Thank you for trying to help me find the game though, it was really fun to play.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Black_Knight_00

Thank You Black Knight, but this is not the game. This game I played in the 90's with a room mate who had 2 consoles: sega genesis with the CD atachement & one other cd based platform, I'm sorry, I don't remember what the other game machine was. The game was an obvious takeoff of the movie if that helps. Thank you for trying to help me find the game though, it was really fun to play.rangerdoug
It would really help if you could post what kind of game it was (first person shooter, point and click, 2D platformer...). That's kind of a big detail.

In the meantime I'll pitch a few more (unlikely) Sega CD titles: Snatcher, Rise of the Dragon

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Black_Knight_00
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="rangerdoug"]Thank You Black Knight, but this is not the game. This game I played in the 90's with a room mate who had 2 consoles: sega genesis with the CD atachement & one other cd based platform, I'm sorry, I don't remember what the other game machine was. The game was an obvious takeoff of the movie if that helps. Thank you for trying to help me find the game though, it was really fun to play.Black_Knight_00

It would really help if you could post what kind of game it was (first person shooter, point and click, 2D platformer...). That's kind of a big detail.

In the meantime I'll pitch a few more (unlikely) Sega CD titles: Snatcher, Rise of the Dragon

A few more titles: Burn:Cycle BloodNet BioForge Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller
rangerdoug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 rangerdoug
I guess you would call it a 2D game? I looked at the one's you suggested, no luck. The char's in the games you suggested looked like comic book drawings? The chars weren't that big on the screen, less realistic looking then those-maybe it's older than the games you suggested-graphics not as good? The themes were very much like the movie, there would be no mistaking it if you saw the movie & played the game. Thanks for your suggestions, I'll keep searching for it.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Black_Knight_00
I guess you would call it a 2D game? I looked at the one's you suggested, no luck. The char's in the games you suggested looked like comic book drawings? The chars weren't that big on the screen, less realistic looking then those-maybe it's older than the games you suggested-graphics not as good? The themes were very much like the movie, there would be no mistaking it if you saw the movie & played the game. Thanks for your suggestions, I'll keep searching for it.rangerdoug
I still don't understand what kind of game it was
Avatar image for Incredible_Plum
Incredible_Plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Incredible_Plum
Okay i feel stupid as i actually played this game not a week ago, but in an arcade, for the first time, and only once. the next week it was sold i guess, but it was a sit down type racer, or i should say lay down, veeerrrryyy intense, was about racing your bullet-like cycle around a track hitting boosts and avoiding barriers in a pipe. hitting a boost would charge a boost meter which when activated at least tripled your speed and vibrated the whole cabinet like hell. i want to say it was a one word title......thanks in advance...
gabypiano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 gabypiano
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
so there was this video game that i only got to play in arcade rooms. it mustve been at least somewhat popular because whenever i went to an arcade store as a kid they had this game, so the years i'm referring to are around 1999-2004... should be around this time. so the game was an fantasy action role playing game and i tried googling it many times in different ways with no luck, so please help me! i remember thinking it was the best game ever. there were a few characters you could play. it was very linear, but i remember it having the best feeling of progression i've ever felt. please help me. i'l try to remember more details.
y890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 y890
Member since 2009 • 47 Posts

excuse me can i ask you a game ?

the game is an arcade game and there are 4 character , 3 men and 1 woman

the first man look like kakashi hatake but has red and white suit with brown hair and his mouth is covered

the second man is like the first man but the different is has blue and white suit and yellow hair

the third man look like an old man his suit is light green but the mouth is uncovered

and the woman has pink and white suit and only use an underwear

the special power of the character is summon a lighting over their body ,the color of the lightning is same like the character suit

i still remember that the stage is , the characters enter a japannese castle and fight 2 monster with huge size

please help me

(sorry for my bad english )

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="gabypiano"]so there was this video game that i only got to play in arcade rooms. it mustve been at least somewhat popular because whenever i went to an arcade store as a kid they had this game, so the years i'm referring to are around 1999-2004... should be around this time. so the game was an fantasy action role playing game and i tried googling it many times in different ways with no luck, so please help me! i remember thinking it was the best game ever. there were a few characters you could play. it was very linear, but i remember it having the best feeling of progression i've ever felt. please help me. i'l try to remember more details.

The easiest detail you may add: was it 2D or 3D? In the meantime try these: Dungeons & Dragons - Shadow over Mystara Dungeons & Dragons - Tower of Doom Golden Axe 2 The Revenge of Death Adder The King of Dragons Gauntlet Legends
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Black_Knight_00

the first man look like kakashi hatake but has red and white suit with brown hair and his mouth is covered

the second man is like the first man but the different is has blue and white suit and yellow hair

the third man look like an old man his suit is light green but the mouth is uncovered

the special power of the character is summon a lighting over their body ,the color of the lightning is same like the character suit

i still remember that the stage is , the characters enter a japannese castle and fight 2 monster with huge size

please help me

y890
Some details you should remember: What genre of game was it? Did you play it on a console or at the arcade? In what time period? was it 2D or 3D?
y890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 y890
Member since 2009 • 47 Posts

[QUOTE="y890"]

please help me

Black_Knight_00

Some details you should remember: What genre of game was it? Did you play it on a console or at the arcade? In what time period? was it 2D or 3D?

it's beat em up game and its 2d graphic with 3d gameplay ( like double dragon ,final fight and captain commando), its look like relased in 90's , but i played it early 2000's and an arcade game

mepawnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 mepawnz
I'm searching for a game on pc , played in 2000 i think or around those years , a game like gta 2 open world you choose betwen a man or a woman and at the start of the game you get separated from the other one , you're chased by cops . You can hijack flying cars or can enter robots that are on the street and you can do missions for different factions like mafia or police ( i was little back then so don't think my details are as accurate as others are )
danb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#244 danb0
Member since 2004 • 445 Posts

Hi, I'm looking for a game I used to play on the PC. Here's what I can remember about it:

• I was playing it around 1999-2002
  • 2D graphics, reasonably large sprites for characters
  • Birds-eye viewpoint; similar camera angle to when you're walking around in an RPG like Chrono Trigger.
  • Basic art style, almost looked like the art had been whipped up in MS Paint
  • It was of the base-defense genre (similar to Horde mode in Gears of War). You would have ~30 seconds to build whatever defenses you could then you would have to defend yourselves from a wave of enemies.
  • You could build 3 things: a catapult, a tripwire and a wall. I think you could also throw rocks.
  • Enemies were humans. Some would just walk towards you, others would throw rocks or drive (blue?) tanks/cars
  • It was a 1 to 2 player game where both players would share the same keyboard
  • I believe it was an independent game (based on its quality)
  • I think the title had Mega in it?
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Black_Knight_00

Hi, I'm looking for a game I used to play on the PC. Here's what I can remember about it:

• Birds-eye viewpoint; similar camera angle to when you're walking around in an RPG like Chrono Trigger.
  • It was of the base-defense genre (similar to Horde mode in Gears of War). You would have ~30 seconds to build whatever defenses you could then you would have to defend yourselves from a wave of enemies.
  • You could build 3 things: a catapult, a tripwire and a wall. I think you could also throw rocks.
  • Enemies were humans. Some would just walk towards you, others would throw rocks or drive (blue?) tanks/cars
danb0
Mega Battle 2
danb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#246 danb0
Member since 2004 • 445 Posts
[QUOTE="danb0"]

Black_Knight_00
Mega Battle 2

Awesome! Thanks. The one I was looking for was the prequel to this (MegaBattle).
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="danb0"]

danb0
Mega Battle 2

Awesome! Thanks. The one I was looking for was the prequel to this (MegaBattle).

You're Welcome ;)
Zorxen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Zorxen
Member since 2004 • 39 Posts

hello everyone, this game has been stuck in my mind for years... ive only played its beginning so i dont have much info but ill try my best to give as much detail as possible

-the game was for PC and from the 90's.. im pretty sure it is a shooter.. whether first or third person i cant remember.. i think first but cant say for sure

-its a 3D game, im pretty sure its futuristic, Deus Ex style, not that ive seen any cyber humans.. but definetly have a Deus Ex feeling to it.. again didnt play that long into it lol

-it begins with a portal infront of u and the background is completly black except the portal.. (the portal is flashing in a few colors.. not 1 or 2 colors only) a man (or women cant remember lol) is standing infront of you talking to you, cant remember what he\she saying to you but after he\she is done talking he invites u to come in.. when u step inside ur transported into what i belive is your apartment.. and from there on u go out into the city below u and u can explore it and roam around, OH YEA the portal is like a time-gate.. the only thing i remember from the convo u have with that character.. when u transport in i think u have a job as a security guy or a police officer.. or a detective maybe.. but feels like u have another motive for what u doing... a secret agent of some sorts

-and MAYBE this game had some RPG elements to it.. but really not sure about that, just saying

aaaand thats about it as for what i remember at the moment.. i know this aint much to go on.. but if i remember anything more ill re-edit and update this

Okay i feel stupid as i actually played this game not a week ago, but in an arcade, for the first time, and only once. the next week it was sold i guess, but it was a sit down type racer, or i should say lay down, veeerrrryyy intense, was about racing your bullet-like cycle around a track hitting boosts and avoiding barriers in a pipe. hitting a boost would charge a boost meter which when activated at least tripled your speed and vibrated the whole cabinet like hell. i want to say it was a one word title......thanks in advance...Incredible_Plum

i think you are looking for Wipeout

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#250 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19566 Posts

-it begins with a portal infront of u and the background is completly black except the portal.. (the portal is flashing in a few colors.. not 1 or 2 colors only) a man (or women cant remember lol) is standing infront of you talking to you, cant remember what he\she saying to you but after he\she is done talking he invites u to come in.. when u step inside ur transported into what i belive is your apartment.. and from there on u go out into the city below u and u can explore it and roam around, OH YEA the portal is like a time-gate.. the only thing i remember from the convo u have with that character.. when u transport in i think u have a job as a security guy or a police officer.. or a detective maybe.. but feels like u have another motive for what u doing... a secret agent of some sortsZorxen

Wait...that sounds a lot like Omikron: The Nomad's Soul...