New releases: What Are You Buying/Post your buys

#101 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70778 posts) -

@chiefmoe said:

@The_Last_Ride: Yeah I'm in that same position. Lots of great games, but each at $60-$70 makes it difficult to get all.

I'm hoping to afford PES 15 and AC Unity

#102 Posted by chiefmoe (15 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride: You're not going to get destiny right off the bat? and how come pes and not fifa?

#103 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70778 posts) -

@chiefmoe said:

@The_Last_Ride: You're not going to get destiny right off the bat? and how come pes and not fifa?

Don't like FIFA, it's too arcady

#104 Posted by chiefmoe (15 posts) -

Really? That'd odd. I respect your opinion, but I thought FIFA was pretty good. I feel like PES is kinda choppy.

#105 Posted by AquariusQueen (8 posts) -

I honestly don't know. I guess when it comes to the type of game's I play I can be a bit biased.

I have a strong interest in games such as Medal gear solid,Man hunt,splinter cell,Golden eye/007,Bully, Max Payne.

any suggestions of what I should try next ?

#106 Posted by Dangle1529 (7 posts) -

@spotsfree: My wife played South Park on the PS3 and liked it. Definitely NOT a game to play around kids!!

#107 Posted by Dangle1529 (7 posts) -

I'm working on the Platinum trophy for Watchdogs right now. Really excited for Destiny (PS4).

#108 Posted by Behardy24 (3138 posts) -

Bought WildStar recently.

#109 Posted by Mazinkaiser24 (14 posts) -

One of the games I bought during the Steam Summer Sale was Plague Inc. Evolved. Who knew destroying humanity with a plague was so fun?

#110 Edited by ChefPers0n (43 posts) -

Purchased a Wii-u along with Mario Kart 8. And, so far, I've had more fun with this than most next-gen consoles. I have experienced no lag online and the visuals look on par with most next-gen titles.

I also bought the original deus ex for 2 bucks on steam. It's a purchase you just can't go wrong with, especially when it's the price of a candy bar. Cheers, summer sale.

#111 Edited by sukraj (22177 posts) -

My next purchase is going to be Metro Redux in August and then in October i'm getting Assassin Creed Unity and Evil Within.

#112 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70778 posts) -

@chiefmoe said:

Really? That'd odd. I respect your opinion, but I thought FIFA was pretty good. I feel like PES is kinda choppy.

it had a choppy framerate when you missed the goal. That's it

#114 Posted by mohit9206 (4 posts) -

I bought a used PSP 3000 with lots of cheap games like God of War,Resistance Retribution,Chinatown Wars,MGS Portable Ops and Peace Walker,Jak and Daxter,Phantasy Star portable,God Eater Burst,3rd Birthday and Birth by Sleep.I never owned a PSP so am having quite a lot of fun playing these games.

#115 Posted by mohit9206 (4 posts) -

I bought a used PSP 3000 with lots of cheap games like God of War,Resistance Retribution,Chinatown Wars,MGS Portable Ops and Peace Walker,Jak and Daxter,Phantasy Star portable,God Eater Burst,3rd Birthday and Birth by Sleep.I never owned a PSP so am having a lot of fun playing these games.

#116 Posted by marcyza (6 posts) -

Finally gonna go for DayZ, and the Forest seems excellent as well.

#117 Posted by Behardy24 (3138 posts) -

I bought Valkyrie Chronicles and Killzone 2.

#118 Posted by tonylogan007 (16 posts) -

I bought Divinty: Original Sin and waiting for cheep sale of Starpoint Gemini 2 :P

#119 Posted by Garfield360UK (19535 posts) -

@tonylogan007:

How is Original Sin? I watched the Giantbomb Quick Look and a friend is posting screenshots on Steam a lot, looks really good but I have not played an RPG in that style before.

#120 Posted by Argyle02 (15 posts) -

People, Starpoint Gemini 2 is on Steam sale,

Daily deal -33%, only 15.40€

http://store.steampowered.com/app/236150/

Try it people, and enjoy it as i am :)

#121 Posted by mgools (892 posts) -

Last of Us - PS4, Destiny - PS4, Final Fantasy HD X-X2 Vita (recent purchase). Have those 3 and the Witcher 2 - PC, I will be playing through the end of the year...I hope.

#122 Edited by BananaCop (12 posts) -

My calendar is pretty clear for the next couple months, but after that, I plan on getting Hyrule Warriors, The Evil Within, GTA V on PS4, Sunset Overdrive, The Crew, and Farcry 4. I haven't got to play much lately, but there hasn't been much that interests me at the moment. I still need to finish Watch Dogs, but that's about it. I might pick up Mario Kart 8 so I can snag the free download of Zelda Wind Waker.

#123 Posted by sukraj (22177 posts) -

@chiefmoe said:

@The_Last_Ride: Yeah I'm in that same position. Lots of great games, but each at $60-$70 makes it difficult to get all.

I hope u get all the games you're interested in mate.

#124 Edited by Cassidy82 (7 posts) -

Definitely looking forward for BL:TPS in october, Borderlands is by far my fave series

#125 Edited by The_Last_Ride (70778 posts) -

@sukraj said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@chiefmoe said:

So do i, if not i will just have to wait

#126 Posted by sukraj (22177 posts) -

@sukraj said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@chiefmoe said:

Or u could play some of your backlog of games.

#127 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70778 posts) -

@sukraj said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@sukraj said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@chiefmoe said:

i have played a few of them this month, i just plated Wolf Among Us and almost platting PES 14. And i am playing Grid Autosport and God of War 3

#129 Posted by kdavenport88 (25 posts) -

@ChefPers0n: The only next gen console I own is the WiiU,but I agree with you..it's a lot of fun and they really did a great job on this game.

#130 Posted by Zen_Light (1231 posts) -

August - Tales of Xillia 2 standard edition PS3 (pre-ordered)

September - Destiny Digital Guardian Edition PS4 (pre-paid)

October - Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition PS4 (pre-ordered)

November - Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth The Wild Cards Premium Edition 3DS (pre-ordered)

#131 Posted by sukraj (22177 posts) -

@sukraj said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@sukraj said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@chiefmoe said:

i have played a few of them this month, i just plated Wolf Among Us and almost platting PES 14. And i am playing Grid Autosport and God of War 3

cool stuff

#132 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70778 posts) -

@sukraj: it's not like i am not playing games :P

#134 Edited by RyuRanVII (4236 posts) -

The lastest game I've bought was the amazing Divinity: Original Sin and the next one will be the Steam version of Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - First Chapter that will be released next week.

#135 Posted by sukraj (22177 posts) -

I'm playing through Wolfenstein The New Order at the moment its an excellent game.

#136 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70778 posts) -

@sukraj said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

I'm playing through Wolfenstein The New Order at the moment its an excellent game.

going to get to that when i can

#137 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (6974 posts) -

Got the Halo Reach/Anniversary Bundle. Playing through Reach and then Anniversary.

#138 Edited by sukraj (22177 posts) -

@sukraj said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

I'm sure u will love wolfenstein.

#139 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70778 posts) -

@sukraj said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@sukraj said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Not that big of a FPS buff, but i do like playing some more story focused FPS or open world games like Far Cry for example

#140 Posted by watchdogsrules (334 posts) -

Destiny, advanced warefare, battlefield: hardline, no man's sky, and more games to come!

#141 Edited by Sp33d5t3rNow (10 posts) -

Currently finishing Wolfenstein, and just bought Divinity.Also just bought WildStart MMO on PC last night.
Bootin' it up in awhile....

#142 Posted by sukraj (22177 posts) -

@sukraj said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@sukraj said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Not that big of a FPS buff, but i do like playing some more story focused FPS or open world games like Far Cry for example

then i'm sure you will love far cry 4

#143 Posted by rencad18 (6 posts) -

@behardy24: NICE! Hows it for you so far? I hope youre not EXILED :)))))

Played it a bit, instantly hooked! Its got nice content right off the bat so i guess the guys who made look like they know what they're doing.

#144 Posted by cmayuga13 (11 posts) -

@rencad18: PvP in Wildstar any good, while we're at the topic?

#145 Edited by The_Last_Ride (70778 posts) -

@sukraj: yeah, i liked Far Cry 3 a lot and the DLC

#146 Posted by Achraf7 (12 posts) -

I have Watch Dogs pre-ordered, so I'm just happily waiting until May 27th to get it and play it.

#147 Posted by player11ever (6 posts) -

Played many games, but bought a little...

#148 Posted by fan_gamewinner (6 posts) -

Where is the list of July 2014 releases and August 2014 releases? I'm waiting it.

#149 Posted by Archangel3371 (15365 posts) -

Picked up a copy of Ultra Street Fighter IV for the 360 today. My next purchase will be Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition for the Xbox One. I'm REALLY looking forward to that game.

#150 Posted by Winluen (1 posts) -

Yea Diablo III for the Xbox One will be my next purchase too.