New Mass Effect game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by CUDGEdave (2590 posts) -

Hmmm

https://twitter.com/CaseyDHudson/status/266612856517181440

#2 Posted by EvilSelf (3619 posts) -

Eventually we will get another one. In a completely new direction of course.

#3 Posted by 23Jarek23 (2617 posts) -

This was officially announced by bioware some time ago.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/new-mass-effect-forming-at-bioware-6396703

#4 Posted by LoG-Sacrament (20397 posts) -
even if bioware wanted to abandon a financially successful series, EA certainly wouldn't.
#5 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

I'm glad they're making another, except for 3's terrible conclusion the series is great.

#6 Posted by Ballroompirate (23029 posts) -

I'm glad they're making another, except for 3's terrible conclusion the series is great.

Vari3ty

I agree, though it would be weird playing a ME game w/o Shepard :cry:

#7 Posted by Starshine_M2A2 (4089 posts) -

More of a hint than an official announcement but still exciting.

#8 Posted by Justforvisit (5047 posts) -

*SLIGHT SPOILER*

Well, they said it in the End of Mass Effect 3 DIRECTLY IN THE GAME that they're not done yet with the Mass Effect Universe...so, of course there will be a new one.

#9 Posted by SaudiFury (8707 posts) -

i'll keep an eye on it.

kind of wrote themselves into a corner really... like are we just gonna re-tread over some part of the fiction in the universe where we already know how it ended, and roughly how it began? Like the Krogan Rebellion, First Contact War, and the Morning War.

and if they go far into the future, which 'ending' do they follow, or do they convienently side-step it somehow?

#10 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

-_-

This is common sense...........

They wouldn't stop making a franchise that sells this much.

#11 Posted by dkdk999 (6738 posts) -
I kind of think they should be done with it. I mean their done with the main story it's time to move on. Let's have another cool bioware universe.
#12 Posted by Krelian-co (11172 posts) -

yes they already started asking feedback on what people would like to see to completely ignore it and do the opossite.

#13 Posted by Archangel3371 (15734 posts) -
Didn't they already officially announce this yet? Anyway the Mass Effect games are amazing and Bioware are a fantastic developer so I'm naturally very much looking forward to seeing where they go and what they do with the next game in the ME franchise.