Multiple Cartoon and Real Life Zeldas is the future?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Meta-Gnostic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Meta-Gnostic
Member since 2007 • 977 Posts

I think after Wind Waker HD releases this fall you're going to see Nintendo make a sequel with the same art style and with that the beginning of 2 different Zelda SERIES that battle for consumer's attention: Cartoon looking Zeldas vs Real Life looking Zeldas. Fans will battle it out and some will defend cartoon Zelda while some will defend real life Zelda. The cartoon Zelda will be Nintendo catering more to the younger generation and the real life Zelda for the elder crowd.

It will be similar to Galaxy (core) vs New Super (casual) for Mario games. The real life Zelda will introduce new things never seen in Zelda games while the cartoon Zelda will stay closer to its roots. What do you think?

NightFox313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#2 NightFox313
Member since 2011 • 103 Posts

I think Nintendy should ditch the Wind Waker HD and focus on new things they can make. I mean, look at the Sonic series. SEGA's redeemed themselves a bit, but that's only because they chose to follow the "nostalgia" marketing path. Now that they've had some success with some flashback attempts such as Generations, they're probably never going to come up with new stuff anymore.

In Zelda's case, they should always be focusing on what they can build on from the previous game. I don't see how a new Wind Waker will change anything, and the one on the GameCube is still fun to play, even today. Like the developers said, Zelda titles will continue to be made until they can top one that is better and more revolutionary than how Ocarina of Time was for its generation.

Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts

Ill personally buy any Zelda title they release, HD remake or not

IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Member since 2008 • 297 Posts
I never owned a Nintendo home console, so I would certainly buy any Zelda remake title they release on 3DS. Still hoping for a Marjora's Mask,Windwaker and Twillight Princess on 3ds
Gamefan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Gamefan1986
Member since 2005 • 1325 Posts

I never owned a Nintendo home console, so I would certainly buy any Zelda remake title they release on 3DS. Still hoping for a Marjora's Mask,Windwaker and Twillight Princess on 3dsIC3_C0LD_ZERO

How do you make it through life never owning a Nintendo console? I mean it's one thing to not be interested in their stuff currently but they didn't have too much competition till 95.

LJChronx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LJChronx
Member since 2003 • 954 Posts

[QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"]I never owned a Nintendo home console, so I would certainly buy any Zelda remake title they release on 3DS. Still hoping for a Marjora's Mask,Windwaker and Twillight Princess on 3dsGamefan1986

How do you make it through life never owning a Nintendo console? I mean it's one thing to not be interested in their stuff currently but they didn't have too much competition till 95.

He is probably young or just started gaming.

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

They have already stated that they like the Skyward Sword visual style and that the next Zelda will be in that vein.

We may see a "realistic" one sometime after "Skyward Sword 2".

Meta-Gnostic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Meta-Gnostic

They have already stated that they like the Skyward Sword visual style and that the next Zelda will be in that vein.

We may see a "realistic" one sometime after "Skyward Sword 2".

nameless12345
I see Skyward Sword as realistic style compared to Wind Waker. With the big changes they're making to the next Skyward Style Zelda that's years away, I think we'll also see them start a second Zelda series using the cel shaded style.
IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Member since 2008 • 297 Posts

[QUOTE="Gamefan1986"]

[QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"]I never owned a Nintendo home console, so I would certainly buy any Zelda remake title they release on 3DS. Still hoping for a Marjora's Mask,Windwaker and Twillight Princess on 3dsLJChronx

He is probably young or just started gaming.

I started gaming in '97 and I picked up the PSX instead of the N64. My first Nintendo Console was the original Gameboy
Vickman178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Vickman178
Member since 2011 • 866 Posts

I kind of feel like they will try and make a more "realistic" Zelda for the Wii U and they might stick with the Wind Waker style for the 3DS games like they did with the DS.

Honestly I don't care too much. I just want to make sure they don't stray to far away from what made the franchise great. Was the single player adventure massive non linear world for you to explore.

Skyward Sword was kind of a disapointment in that regard because the world was incredibly linear compared to past games.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#11 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts

[QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"]I never owned a Nintendo home console, so I would certainly buy any Zelda remake title they release on 3DS. Still hoping for a Marjora's Mask,Windwaker and Twillight Princess on 3dsGamefan1986

Pretty easily actually.. plenty of better alternatives out there. As for the topic.. any Zelda game will sell well regardless if its a remake or something new.
MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts
I would like to see Zelda look like either the tech demo that was shown a while back (showcasing lighting and HD), or have it have an ethereal look to it, similar to how Sony's The Last Guardian looks. Either of those I would love to see. To make it too realistic would remove a lot of the charm and feeling of wonder that Zelda is known for. Though I am concerned by Nintendo's statements that the next Zelda will be using the same artstyle as SS. I fear it won't look any significantly different or better than SS, which visually I didn't find impressive at all.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
I would like to see Zelda look like either the tech demo that was shown a while back (showcasing lighting and HD), or have it have an ethereal look to it, similar to how Sony's The Last Guardian looks. Either of those I would love to see. To make it too realistic would remove a lot of the charm and feeling of wonder that Zelda is known for. Though I am concerned by Nintendo's statements that the next Zelda will be using the same artstyle as SS. I fear it won't look any significantly different or better than SS, which visually I didn't find impressive at all. MirkoS77
if they keep SS's artstyle I'd imagine it would look a hell of alot more detailed with the bump of the wii u's hardware . (Less crappy textures, more polygons, better lighting etc)
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

I don't really care what kind of art-style they use for Zelda TBH. I've liked the art-style's shown in WW, TP, and even SS (though to a lesser extent), so art-style isn't really a concern for me for Zelda.

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#15 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
i have a hard time believing nintendo would make a realistic zelda game in the foreseeable future because they haven't shown any interest in it yet. even the HD tech demo was based on twilight princess, which was stylized a lot. even then, the fusion of tech and art there was a lot sloppier than what nintendo normally does with the series so i have to see the zelda name and art there as a way to get people excited about lighting effects and whatnot.
MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MirkoS77

[QUOTE="MirkoS77"]I would like to see Zelda look like either the tech demo that was shown a while back (showcasing lighting and HD), or have it have an ethereal look to it, similar to how Sony's The Last Guardian looks. Either of those I would love to see. To make it too realistic would remove a lot of the charm and feeling of wonder that Zelda is known for. Though I am concerned by Nintendo's statements that the next Zelda will be using the same artstyle as SS. I fear it won't look any significantly different or better than SS, which visually I didn't find impressive at all. Shinobishyguy
if they keep SS's artstyle I'd imagine it would look a hell of alot more detailed with the bump of the wii u's hardware . (Less crappy textures, more polygons, better lighting etc)

Hope so.  Though I've found that artstyle can often be used to compensate for the lack of technical proficiency.  As aesthetically pleasing as SS is, it still looked incredibly last LAST gen to me (could've been done on the GC) with slightly better textures.  Not even textures, just color.  They get the job done, but that's it.  Here's what I'd love to see, and would consider, a true graphically next-gen entry in the series:

Or this:

Look at that and imagine playing with those visuals.  It would be fvcking EPIC.

But I'm sick and tired of this:

It's utterly boring and dull, looks half-assed (look at those trees), and it's now what they are coming out and claiming they're aiming for for the next one (or at least the same style, but again, art style can be used to compensate so until they release screens it remains to be seen but my expectations are in the gutter).

And yet when the tech demo (first pic) was shown and people got raving mad with excitement, what does Nintendo do?  They came out and made it a point to  say "This is not what the next Zelda will look like, it's simply a demo of what the tech can do".  Why do they say such things?  Why show what their best franchise could potentially look like, what they KNOW people are drooling for, and then they shoot down everyone's hopes?  Do they think this is what people want to hear, or would everyone love, "This is what you can expect for the next one!" instead?  

So are we going to see another Zelda that looks slightly improved from the last picture, or like the first two?  I really hope it looks more close to the first two because quite frankly I can't defend Nintendo having Zelda look like such in 2013....or even when it was released for that matter.  Those are antiquated visuals, and I don't care what brush they are painted with.  It's time for a complete overhaul.  And as those top pics show, it retains that Zelda feeling.  Sure it'd be a bit more mature, but I don't think that's a bad thing at all and don't believe it would turn off kids, or anyone for that matter.  

Would you like to see it look like the first two pics, or the last with slight improvements?

Meta-Gnostic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Meta-Gnostic

When I say realistic I mean somewhat realistic, as in comparison to Wind Waker anything Zelda we've seen looks realistic in comparison.[QUOTE="MirkoS77"]

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="MirkoS77"]I would like to see Zelda look like either the tech demo that was shown a while back (showcasing lighting and HD), or have it have an ethereal look to it, similar to how Sony's The Last Guardian looks. Either of those I would love to see. To make it too realistic would remove a lot of the charm and feeling of wonder that Zelda is known for. Though I am concerned by Nintendo's statements that the next Zelda will be using the same artstyle as SS. I fear it won't look any significantly different or better than SS, which visually I didn't find impressive at all. LoG-Sacrament

Hope so.  Though I've found that artstyle can often be used to compensate for the lack of technical proficiency.  As aesthetically pleasing as SS is, it still looked incredibly last LAST gen to me (could've been done on the GC) with slightly better textures.  Not even textures, just color.  They get the job done, but that's it.  Here's what I'd love to see, and would consider, a true graphically next-gen entry in the series:

Or this:

It's utterly boring and dull, looks half-assed (look at those trees), and it's now what they are coming out and claiming they're aiming for for the next one (or at least the same style, but again, art style can be used to compensate so until they release screens it remains to be seen but my expectations are in the gutter).

And yet when the tech demo (first pic) was shown and people got raving mad with excitement, what does Nintendo do?  They came out and made it a point to  say "This is not what the next Zelda will look like, it's simply a demo of what the tech can do".  Why do they say such things?  Why show what their best franchise could potentially look like, what they KNOW people are drooling for, and then they shoot down everyone's hopes?  Do they think this is what people want to hear, or would everyone love, "This is what you can expect for the next one!" instead?  

So are we going to see another Zelda that looks slightly improved from the last picture, or like the first two?  I really hope it looks more close to the first two because quite frankly I can't defend Nintendo having Zelda look like such in 2013....or even when it was released for that matter.  Those are antiquated visuals, and I don't care what brush they are painted with.  It's time for a complete overhaul.  And as those top pics show, it retains that Zelda feeling.  Sure it'd be a bit more mature, but I don't think that's a bad thing at all and don't believe it would turn off kids, or anyone for that matter.  

Would you like to see it look like the first two pics, or the last with slight improvements?

I've been sick of Zelda's art style too. Everything since OoT, except Wind Waker and most of the portable entries. But I believe the answer to your question (why does Nintendo show an awesome tech demo) and then shoot down our hopes is that Nintendo wants us always believing something even better is coming in the near future. I'd like to see the first pic, followed by the 2nd, then the 3rd. However, I cannot stand the trees in Skyward Sword and it just does not look very good overall.

Avatar image for marioandlinkfan
marioandlinkfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 marioandlinkfan
Member since 2006 • 223 Posts

Too be honest when I was younger I loved the realistic style, but now I love both and that would be great if they continued both.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="MirkoS77"]I would like to see Zelda look like either the tech demo that was shown a while back (showcasing lighting and HD), or have it have an ethereal look to it, similar to how Sony's The Last Guardian looks. Either of those I would love to see. To make it too realistic would remove a lot of the charm and feeling of wonder that Zelda is known for. Though I am concerned by Nintendo's statements that the next Zelda will be using the same artstyle as SS. I fear it won't look any significantly different or better than SS, which visually I didn't find impressive at all. MirkoS77

Hope so.  Though I've found that artstyle can often be used to compensate for the lack of technical proficiency.  As aesthetically pleasing as SS is, it still looked incredibly last LAST gen to me (could've been done on the GC) with slightly better textures.  Not even textures, just color.  They get the job done, but that's it.  Here's what I'd love to see, and would consider, a true graphically next-gen entry in the series: Or this: Look at that and imagine playing with those visuals.  It would be fvcking EPIC.But I'm sick and tired of this: It's utterly boring and dull, looks half-assed (look at those trees), and it's now what they are coming out and claiming they're aiming for for the next one (or at least the same style, but again, art style can be used to compensate so until they release screens it remains to be seen but my expectations are in the gutter).And yet when the tech demo (first pic) was shown and people got raving mad with excitement, what does Nintendo do?  They came out and made it a point to  say "This is not what the next Zelda will look like, it's simply a demo of what the tech can do".  Why do they say such things?  Why show what their best franchise could potentially look like, what they KNOW people are drooling for, and then they shoot down everyone's hopes?  Do they think this is what people want to hear, or would everyone love, "This is what you can expect for the next one!" instead?  So are we going to see another Zelda that looks slightly improved from the last picture, or like the first two?  I really hope it looks more close to the first two because quite frankly I can't defend Nintendo having Zelda look like such in 2013....or even when it was released for that matter.  Those are antiquated visuals, and I don't care what brush they are painted with.  It's time for a complete overhaul.  And as those top pics show, it retains that Zelda feeling.  Sure it'd be a bit more mature, but I don't think that's a bad thing at all and don't believe it would turn off kids, or anyone for that matter.  Would you like to see it look like the first two pics, or the last with slight improvements? 

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't look that ugly. Obviously the plants and geometry would have more polygons and wouldn't look blocky.

I actually think it would look like the tech demo, but with the same colorfulness as SS

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MirkoS77

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't look that ugly. Obviously the plants and geometry would have more polygons and wouldn't look blocky.

I actually think it would look like the tech demo, but with the same colorfulness as SS

Shinobishyguy

Admittedly I do want to see it look like the tech demo, with the same tone.  I don't get Nintendo's insistence on keeping Zelda looking like a coloring book.  Actually, scratch that.....I suspect it's to allow them to keep using rudimentary and low poly models, not only to compensate for their insistence on using older hardware, but it also takes less effort.  Those trees are inexcusable for a game that came out barely more than a year ago, they look like they're on the N64.  As far as I see it, they can only be due to two factors:

1)laziness,

or...

2)hardware limitations.

I'd guess it's due more to the 2nd with a bit of the 1st.  But now with hardware that is not really that different than the 360 and PS3, it remains to be seen what the next game will look like.  I'm trying to picture the first pic with the last pic's style and can't.  When it is shown and if it looks like the tech demo with a SS artstyle, then I think I'm just outgrowing Zelda's presentation.  When everything is so bright and cheery, it's very boring because there's little variety in the spectrum.  The atmosphere feels all the same, even in dungeons because it's darker relative to cheery, which is to say not really dark at all.  If they allowed it to look like the demo with a more neutral tone, the stark contrast between light and dark would make it visually much more interesting and appealing, IMO, and would allow for vastly different degrees of atmosphere.

ESPM400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ESPM400
Member since 2011 • 96 Posts
Personally I think it's utterly shameful that Nintendo continues to base their sales around rehashes and remakes of series that are nearing the 30 year old mark, it's downright insulting if you ask me. Mario has been around since '85, Metroid since '86, and Zelda has been kicking since '87. It wouldn't be so bad if it was a modern remake or revision of a game that was originally made back then (I'll explain that point in a moment), but Nintendo has been releasing a steady stream of piss in this form with every console they've ever created. The most recent Mario games have been mere graphical updates of games made in the mid '80s and they charge retail price. Now the point I was making earlier was this; take a series like Metal Gear. The original was launched in 1987 on Famicom (the Japanese NES) and it saw a sequel in 1990. Two games, franchise dropped. Now this is a proper form of a remake, Sony picks up the series eight years later, takes the basic principle of the game and the canon and takes it from third to fifth generation and then proceeds to release one or two primary games per console generation (no, I'm not counting hand-held releases). Nintendo really needs to stop beating their proverbial dead horse and actually do something innovative, and if you mention the Wii U's touch screen controller, that's what you call a gimmick, not innovation. I've yet to see it do one thing that couldn't be done on screen.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 nameless12345

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="MirkoS77"]I would like to see Zelda look like either the tech demo that was shown a while back (showcasing lighting and HD), or have it have an ethereal look to it, similar to how Sony's The Last Guardian looks. Either of those I would love to see. To make it too realistic would remove a lot of the charm and feeling of wonder that Zelda is known for. Though I am concerned by Nintendo's statements that the next Zelda will be using the same artstyle as SS. I fear it won't look any significantly different or better than SS, which visually I didn't find impressive at all. MirkoS77

Or this:

They picked the SS style because the Wii was too weak to handle "realistic" graphics, imo.

With WiiU, they have enough power for a "realistic-looking" Zelda game and I too think they should stick to that tech-demo style. (since we already are getting another "cartoony" Zelda, i.e. Wind Waker HD remake)

But knowing Nintendo, the game will probably look totally different again...

edit: I'd like to see a return to the 2D top-down style of the old Zeldas too.

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 nameless12345

Personally I think it's utterly shameful that Nintendo continues to base their sales around rehashes and remakes of series that are nearing the 30 year old mark, it's downright insulting if you ask me. Mario has been around since '85, Metroid since '86, and Zelda has been kicking since '87. It wouldn't be so bad if it was a modern remake or revision of a game that was originally made back then (I'll explain that point in a moment), but Nintendo has been releasing a steady stream of piss in this form with every console they've ever created. The most recent Mario games have been mere graphical updates of games made in the mid '80s and they charge retail price. Now the point I was making earlier was this; take a series like Metal Gear. The original was launched in 1987 on Famicom (the Japanese NES) and it saw a sequel in 1990. Two games, franchise dropped. Now this is a proper form of a remake, Sony picks up the series eight years later, takes the basic principle of the game and the canon and takes it from third to fifth generation and then proceeds to release one or two primary games per console generation (no, I'm not counting hand-held releases). Nintendo really needs to stop beating their proverbial dead horse and actually do something innovative, and if you mention the Wii U's touch screen controller, that's what you call a gimmick, not innovation. I've yet to see it do one thing that couldn't be done on screen.ESPM400

Uh, the Mario, Zelda and Metroid games have seen more improvements and changes thru time than most other, newer franchises did...

The only "rehashy" sub-series Nintendo has is the "New" SMB. series.

Barujin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 Barujin
Member since 2009 • 308 Posts

I never owned a Nintendo home console, so I would certainly buy any Zelda remake title they release on 3DS. Still hoping for a Marjora's Mask,Windwaker and Twillight Princess on 3dsIC3_C0LD_ZERO

You can download the classics from the console's online store, if you want. The Wii U store will take a while to have the games, though.

Barujin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25 Barujin
Member since 2009 • 308 Posts

[QUOTE="ESPM400"]Personally I think it's utterly shameful that Nintendo continues to base their sales around rehashes and remakes of series that are nearing the 30 year old mark, it's downright insulting if you ask me. Mario has been around since '85, Metroid since '86, and Zelda has been kicking since '87. It wouldn't be so bad if it was a modern remake or revision of a game that was originally made back then (I'll explain that point in a moment), but Nintendo has been releasing a steady stream of piss in this form with every console they've ever created. The most recent Mario games have been mere graphical updates of games made in the mid '80s and they charge retail price. Now the point I was making earlier was this; take a series like Metal Gear. The original was launched in 1987 on Famicom (the Japanese NES) and it saw a sequel in 1990. Two games, franchise dropped. Now this is a proper form of a remake, Sony picks up the series eight years later, takes the basic principle of the game and the canon and takes it from third to fifth generation and then proceeds to release one or two primary games per console generation (no, I'm not counting hand-held releases). Nintendo really needs to stop beating their proverbial dead horse and actually do something innovative, and if you mention the Wii U's touch screen controller, that's what you call a gimmick, not innovation. I've yet to see it do one thing that couldn't be done on screen.nameless12345

Uh, the Mario, Zelda and Metroid games have seen more improvements and changes thru time than most other, newer franchises did...

Yeah, have you played the new Sonic the Hedgehog games? Ugh! Just don't.

ESPM400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ESPM400
Member since 2011 • 96 Posts

[QUOTE="ESPM400"]Personally I think it's utterly shameful that Nintendo continues to base their sales around rehashes and remakes of series that are nearing the 30 year old mark, it's downright insulting if you ask me. Mario has been around since '85, Metroid since '86, and Zelda has been kicking since '87. It wouldn't be so bad if it was a modern remake or revision of a game that was originally made back then (I'll explain that point in a moment), but Nintendo has been releasing a steady stream of piss in this form with every console they've ever created. The most recent Mario games have been mere graphical updates of games made in the mid '80s and they charge retail price. Now the point I was making earlier was this; take a series like Metal Gear. The original was launched in 1987 on Famicom (the Japanese NES) and it saw a sequel in 1990. Two games, franchise dropped. Now this is a proper form of a remake, Sony picks up the series eight years later, takes the basic principle of the game and the canon and takes it from third to fifth generation and then proceeds to release one or two primary games per console generation (no, I'm not counting hand-held releases). Nintendo really needs to stop beating their proverbial dead horse and actually do something innovative, and if you mention the Wii U's touch screen controller, that's what you call a gimmick, not innovation. I've yet to see it do one thing that couldn't be done on screen.nameless12345

I never said that the series' never saw any changes through their respective long and illustrious lives, I was mainly bashing Nintendo for their refusal to innovate. On the Mario comment, I'll quote myself since you didn't read it thoroughly enough, "The MOST RECENT Mario games have been mere graphical updates of games made in the mid '80's." Also, yes some recent franchises can also be accused of stagnation, but those are merely certain games, not entire platform manufacturers. To reuse the metaphor, Nintendo has beaten the dead horse that is their old NES games for so long and so hard that it is no longer a pile of unrecognizable goo as much as a fine powder of bone dust. All I'm saying is that Nintendo is committing the ultimate sin in the gaming industry, blatantly refusing to innovate. Yeah the Wii was good for children and seniors, and does get some props from me just based on how much destruction those Wiimotes have caused, but the Wii U is utter junk. As I mentioned previously I've yet to see anything that the controller does that couldn't be done on screen with just as much effectiveness, then there's the console itself; it can't be marketed to the hardcore gamer or the angsty teen demographic, because it'll get blown out of the water by the 720 and PS4 in a short while, and the controller is heavy enough to make even my well exercised wrists cramp up after a short time, so the seniors are out. I just don't know who's coming up with these ideas over at Nintendo, but if they keep going this way, I guarantee they'll go the way of Sega well before 2020. It's a shame, because I had a great affinity for Nintendo growing up. I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but somehow I don't think I am.
Sphensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Sphensen
Member since 2012 • 1176 Posts

I could see that given how the Hero from the Wind Waker wasn't the Reincarnated Hero we seen in the other series