Most anticipated for the rest of 2013?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GalvatronType_R (1878 posts) -

Super Mario 3D World - this game looks amazing; too bad Nintendo only produces 1-2 games annually worth buying and playing

Honorable mention: Resogun (the only next gen launch game I look forward to)

#2 Edited by Randolph (10503 posts) -

Killer Instinct, Crimson Dragon, and Super Mario 3D World.

#3 Posted by Jacanuk (4365 posts) -

Nothing

All i wanted for christmas have been postponed to 2014 and everything else is scheduled for 2014 release.

Its actually pretty bad for christmas for the first time in years, and amazing when you think about 2 new consoles is coming out.

But it pretty much proves how weak both lineups are.

#4 Edited by immortality20 (7957 posts) -

My day 1 purchase of Dead Rising 3 is the big one. I'm also looking forward to South Park: Stick of Truth and AC4. I might pick up Ryse or either CoD Ghosts or BF4.

#5 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (5993 posts) -

Probably Killzone Shadow Fall.

#6 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71397 posts) -

Well i am going to take account for games i haven't played yet, but want to

The Last of Us, F1 2013, Puppeteer, Pokemon X, Killzone Shadow Fall, Assassin's Creed 4, Battlefield 4 and Tales of Xillia

#7 Posted by marcheegsr (2585 posts) -

Gran turismo 6 ps3

#8 Posted by CarnageHeart (18316 posts) -

Killzone Shadowfall, Tearaway, Resogun and X-Com: Enemy Within.

#9 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (22911 posts) -

The game I'm looking the most forward to playing is Dead Rising 3. Been a huge fan of the series since 2006 and I am very eager to see what they do with the new hardware.

Also very excited to play the XCOM: Enemy Within expansion. According to my Steam page I'm closing in on 300 hours of XCOM: Enemy Unknown, so more of that is a total good from where I sit. Hopefully Firaxis will honor that commitment rather than souring it. Can't wait to teach those EXALT bitches who's in charge!

#10 Posted by 1PMrFister (3134 posts) -

Super Mario 3D World. Nintendo EAD Tokyo may have another hit on their hands.

#11 Posted by LoG-Sacrament (20397 posts) -

there aren't many more new games coming out this year that i'm interested in. maybe the obsidian south park game? i do think it looks like a good matchup of license, genre, and developer.

#12 Posted by Mihael-Keehl (2323 posts) -

I still have a few games from this year i haven't bought, but speaking of future releases only:

A Link Between Words

CoD Ghosts

Lords of Shadow collection

And thats it, maybe more if i buy a ps4.

#13 Posted by AirKingIkki (7 posts) -
#14 Posted by Bigboi500 (29688 posts) -

Super Mario 3D World.

#15 Posted by Flubbbs (3062 posts) -

DayZ Standalone

The Walking Dead season 2