Most annoying video game music?

#1 Posted by superdude4669 (25 posts) -

What are some games thats music or sounds were so annoying, you couldn't play it.

#2 Edited by Pffrbt (6589 posts) -

The entire Sonic 4 soundtrack genuinely gives me a headache:

It's like listening to death. Both Sonic 4 games are appallingly awful.

#3 Edited by SovietsUnited (2351 posts) -

#4 Posted by Jacanuk (5158 posts) -

@superdude4669 said:

What are some games thats music or sounds were so annoying, you couldn't play it.

Couldn´t play the music or the game? because the first happens every time some lazyass developer thinks its music to put 3-4 tones together and loop it and the 2nd never happens since you can always turn of the music.

#5 Posted by Pffrbt (6589 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:

2nd never happens since you can always turn of the music.

Except for the instances where you can't without muting the game all together, which isn't desirable either.

#6 Posted by Jacanuk (5158 posts) -

@Pffrbt said:

@Jacanuk said:

2nd never happens since you can always turn of the music.

Except for the instances where you can't without muting the game all together, which isn't desirable either.

True, but there are alternative methods also muting is not always that bad, i have enjoyed some games with no sound at all.

#7 Posted by sukraj (23441 posts) -

@SovietsUnited said:

i'll be back

#8 Edited by Postosuchus (249 posts) -

This stupid music would give me a headache whenever I had to visit the town. Maybe doesn't count cause it's supposed to be eccentric, but damn was it effective.