Most amazing gamer you've seen or heard before.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TriangleHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 0

#1 TriangleHard
Member since 2005 • 9097 Posts

To me, Slayer_Boxer from Starcraft tournaments and Avesta from Final Fantasy XI is most amazing gamers I've ever seen (through videos of course)

Both of these gamers showed me stuff that I didn't think was possible in those games. I don't think even the creators of those games couldn't imagine what they do was possible.

themadlbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 themadlbb
Member since 2005 • 69 Posts
Billy Mitchell hands down. I am sorry, I know he is in this new documentary, but i have been following him for a long time, and he is excellent at what he does. He completed pac-man, and was the first to do so with 100% completion! Absolutely insane gamer, and one who has truly dedicated his life to the gaming industry.
Darth_Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#3 Darth_Homer
Member since 2004 • 5779 Posts
To me, I'd say Daigo. Go watch the bout with him fighting Justin Wong on Street Fighter III: Third Strike. After the ending, you'll see why...
TriangleHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#4 TriangleHard
Member since 2005 • 9097 Posts

To me, I'd say Daigo. Go watch the bout with him fighting Justin Wong on Street Fighter III: Third Strike. After the ending, you'll see why...Darth_Homer

saw that, but I still think Slayer_Boxer and Avesta is more amazing.

Boxer you should know why he is amazing, and Avesta, she (I heard) defeats monsters alone when the game designers designed it to be beaten with 18 people.

Daigo did something game designer intended for you to do. They didn't design it to be impossible. Avesta did something game designers designed it to be impossible.