Morrowind Quests

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for themightystefan
TheMightyStefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheMightyStefan
Member since 2016 • 8 Posts

Hi! I have almost finished the main quest,but I didn't pay attention to the guilds or other optional quests.Should I do some before starting the expansions ?

It may seem pretty crazy to play this game in 2016, but IMO is the best RPG ever.

Thanks!

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

You can actually go and do bloodmoon and MOST of tribunal before even starting any of the side quests. I think ending Tribunal will end the game, so go and see everything you can. Morrowind was my favorite game for YEARS.

Avatar image for themightystefan
TheMightyStefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TheMightyStefan
Member since 2016 • 8 Posts

I wanted to ask if i should become the Master of a guild or if i should do some optional quests before ending the game + expansions.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

There are tons of different guilds and factions with their own quest lines if I remember correctly. The fighters guild, thieves guild, and mage's guild are more aimed at lower-level players, because earlier on in the main quest you were instructed to spend some time with one of those factions and gain some experience (though it's optional). The quests will mostly be pretty easy. There are some fun ones if I remember correctly. I'm definitely going to go back and play Morrowind again soon. Such a fantastic game. My favorite RPG of all time.