Miyamoto Working On New IP.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -

Source.

Might this be related to Miyamoto's interest in working with a smaller team, being on the forefront of game design?.

He hasn't really done that in a while I think, generally he's always a producer or manager of different projects. I'm excited to see a new Miyamoto IP, especially in this context.

#2 Posted by lloveLamp (2891 posts) -
i hear it will be ps4 exclusive launch title.
#3 Posted by Omzzz (1440 posts) -
This thread is off to a great start. Anyway im excited to see what Miyamoto is working on. We'll see soon enough.
#4 Posted by GamerEye (1607 posts) -

i hear it will be ps4 exclusive launch title.lloveLamp

Trolololol.

Anyways I'm excited to see what it is.

#5 Posted by LoG-Sacrament (20397 posts) -
im really excited for this. i love my marios and zeldas, but id like to see something that is (in its current state) pretty much all miyamoto.
#6 Posted by BranKetra (49579 posts) -
I'm interested. He has a library of good games.
#7 Posted by Gamingclone (5224 posts) -

Im excited for this!

#8 Posted by Maddie_Larkin (6762 posts) -

Gamings Grand old man working on a game? Trust me, the whole entire industry (and not just gamers) are curious and exited ^^

He has a great track record, and I hope he still has as much of an imagination as he historrically have shown to have.

#9 Posted by CarnageHeart (18316 posts) -

If its a core game, Nintendo's core fans will ignore it in favor of a whatever Mario branded games Nintendo's interns crank out (the same thing happened to Pikmin).

Its its a casual game it might do well. Casuals don't pay much attention to franchises.

#10 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (19010 posts) -
He should make one about a carpenter climbing a scaffold to rescue a princess from a gorilla
#11 Posted by rzepak (5758 posts) -
I choose to be wary. Wasnt the last original IP that he worked on that terrible music game on the Wii?
#12 Posted by BranKetra (49579 posts) -
[QUOTE="CarnageHeart"]

If its a core game, Nintendo's core fans will ignore it in favor of a whatever Mario branded games Nintendo's interns crank out (the same thing happened to Pikmin).

Its its a casual game it might do well. Casuals don't pay much attention to franchises.

True. I barely played Pikmin. Looked interesting, though.