Here's the reasons
- Basically a movie.( You don't feel like playing a game at all, compared to MGS2 where it was so batshit insane that you could mess around with bottles and magazines etc :D)
- The radar doesn't work. The Motion Detector is useless, i keep mistake animals for guards at times. I think they have to move in order to show up correctly, i never could get the hang of it so i just used AP detector throughout the whole game.
- Guards shake their booty too much (Its like americans are repressed homosexuals which they use as a propaganda in USSR to lower their guards to take the upperhands in combat.)
- CQC mode cutscene. Looks kinda unpractical. Cross the gun and knife over each other because..... looks cool i guess.
- Snake hits on all the women in MGS games except MGS2 which makes him take the job to an degree and not the kind of a socially akward around woman kinda soldier.
Give me your feedback.