Made a new video

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AIec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AIec
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Just made a YouTube channel a few weeks ago and have been uploading videos recently, im not asking for you to check my videos out rather then giving you a choice, im sure my videos aren't for everyone as they are usually 10-15 minutes of raw gameplay of whatever game I play with me and my friends commentating over it, like I said I might not be the type of person you like, I swear a lot talk about weed and sometimes really get into the game . But i personally think im hilarious at some times but I guess it's just my sense of humor. Anyways if you wanna see my newest video it's Far Cry 4 and here's the link, be my first subscribers if you wish to see more as I am going to do almost any game I can get my hand on, also I plan on using these forums daily now and am going to become an active user, if you wanna play together add me on psn alecmoniz96 thanks for reading

Moderator Edit - Link Removed

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

Creating posts just to advertise your Youtube channel is not allowed. Locking.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/ask-the-mods-909361134/gamespot-community-code-of-conduct-31702042/

- No spam

Includes but not limited to: promoting personal sites, making comments which have no discussion value (such as "first" or “bump"), quote pyramids or empty quoting, battle threads, YouTube spam, "chat" threads, and creating threads with little to no text where off-site content is linked or embedded. This also includes starting forum threads to promote your latest podcast or written review on another site. Repeatedly bumping and replying to spam will result in your ability to post being temporarily and then permanently revoked.

-Byshop