Lowest review score of the generation

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yukushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 yukushi
Member since 2011 • 2368 Posts

I am in the mood to play a horrible game so what was the worst game of this generation so far a review score so low you wonder why it was made, i will pick up that game for no more than 20 bucks and play it just for laughs.,

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#2 ZZoMBiE13
Member since 2002 • 22934 Posts

Look into Ride to Hell: Retribution

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#3 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Ride to hell has nothing on Motorbike which got a 1 from gamespot

yukushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By yukushi
Member since 2011 • 2368 Posts

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

1/10 hahahahahha i dont think a game could get a lower score, i will be picking this up its on amazon for 10 bucks so its within my game budget for horrible games.

1PMrFister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 1PMrFister
Member since 2010 • 3134 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

1.5 actually, though I would argue that Motorbike is still worse. At least Ride to Hell is fascinating in its badness. Motorbike is just a completely broken clone of another series.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ZZoMBiE13

@The_Last_Ride said:

I'd be inclined to say that either of them is an adequate waste of time and attention.

Some day scientists shall study both of these games to determine how many brain cells die for each minute spent playing either of them!

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

I'd be inclined to say that either of them is an adequate waste of time and attention.

Some day scientists shall study both of these games to determine how many brain cells die for each minute spent playing either of them!

Indeed Ride to Hell is indeed a ride to hell and is an example of bad all around, and to think that Deep Silver is the same company who know holds Metro Last Light and Saints row ip´s

A company that can take some scraps that was canned and make it into a game can't be healthy for any game.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

Is there anything worse than Big Rigs?

Beagle050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Beagle050
Member since 2008 • 737 Posts

Day One: Gary's Incident is all kinds of bad.

CoquiNegro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10  Edited By CoquiNegro
Member since 2013 • 171 Posts

@ZZoMBiE13: What's disturbing is that it's a game developed by Quicksilver. The team behind Dead Island.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@CoquiNegro said:

@ZZoMBiE13: What's disturbing is that it's a game developed by Quicksilver. The team behind Dead Island.

I thought that was Deep Silver? I could be wrong though.

Strangely enough, I found myself enjoying Dead Island once I got into it a bit. The analog control option took it from mid tier zombie brawler to upper tier hack-n-slash glorious.

CoquiNegro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CoquiNegro
Member since 2013 • 171 Posts

@ZZoMBiE13: Oh my, that was such a hideous mistake. I have no idea why I said quicksilver.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19569 Posts

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

What?! That game looks utterly amazing!

Loading Video...

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#14 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

@CoquiNegro said:

I thought that was Deep Silver? I could be wrong though.

Strangely enough, I found myself enjoying Dead Island once I got into it a bit. The analog control option took it from mid tier zombie brawler to upper tier hack-n-slash glorious.

Deep Silver is the publisher and it was Techland who made the game.

And i liked Riptide so i am thinking about going back and giving Island another chance.

touchscreenpad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15 touchscreenpad
Member since 2013 • 220 Posts

@Planeforger: Oh my god...that was...quite unexpected. O_O

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#16  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Bullet Witch.

contracts420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 contracts420
Member since 2008 • 1956 Posts

@CoquiNegro said:

Deep Silver is the publisher. It was Techland who developed Dead Island.

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

#18 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts

I was going to say maybe there was some motion controlled piece of shovelware but then again, a lot of those don't even get reviewed.

What about Bomberman Act Zero? Remember it was an attempt at a "gritty reboot" of Bomberman? Cute, little square headed Bomberman was turned into a genetically engineered cyborg (along with busty Bomberwomen) forced to fight in a futuristic death arena for our amusement. Aside from the stupidity of taking a cute, colorful character and making him "badass" to appeal to the lowest common denominator, the game had no local play, 99 levels, all the same and no save feature. It was an early 360 exclusive but it ranks a lovely 34 on Metacritic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#19 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

@kbaily said:

I was going to say maybe there was some motion controlled piece of shovelware but then again, a lot of those don't even get reviewed.

What about Bomberman Act Zero? Remember it was an attempt at a "gritty reboot" of Bomberman? Cute, little square headed Bomberman was turned into a genetically engineered cyborg (along with busty Bomberwomen) forced to fight in a futuristic death arena for our amusement. Aside from the stupidity of taking a cute, colorful character and making him "badass" to appeal to the lowest common denominator, the game had no local play, 99 levels, all the same and no save feature. It was an early 360 exclusive but it ranks a lovely 34 on Metacritic.

I actually thought the concept for the game was kind of neat, I mean it was pretty unexpected for a Bomberman game that he would be turned into an actual robot. But the game was total rubbish.

I'm not sure if I would say the Burger King games are better or worse than that. Sneak King does have this weird sense of originality to it. Big Bumpin might have been a little fun. Maybe the bicycle one was the worst of the bunch? I really can't recall. But those games were so cheap, people didn't expect much from those - it was just a bonus.

I tried demos of some games on XBLA that were pretty rotten. I'm not sure if we're including those or not. Lost: Via Domus was quite the letdown, at least you could get some replay value out of these other games but not that one - yet it did have alright graphics. I think the crown would have to go to something based off of a movie or TV show, or some budget title aimed at kids or families.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#20 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Bomberman: Act Zero, Vampire rain, Ride to hell: retribution...

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

Did you mean the last gen? All what comes to this is Sonic's worst year,which involved a royal woman having an "affair" with him in Sonic '06. I can't argue if that should turn into a Japanese movie instead of a game(I realized that the characters were a lot better in the JP version than the English)