Looking for a game. Do you know the name of the game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by stujci (1 posts) -
It's a quite old strategy game. I played with it around 2003 or 2004. There are 3 casts: bugs, amazons, (and I dunno the third). The city hall was the main building, and after every day, the workers went back for night. The next day they came out again. At the morning you got messages if the gods like your city more or not. If the respect went down, the people started stealing, misbehaving, etc. You had to educate the people to be police, soldier, etc. If the people wanted to get married, you could accept or reject. if you accepted, they made children, who later on became adult, so that's how the population grew. Down middle of the screen there were a chat block, where you could exchange your materials. when somebody accepted yours, a big airship came and took your stuff and later of brought the other. I would be really happy if somebody could help me with the name of the game. Thank you!
#2 Posted by ArtOfRage (1 posts) -

I think it's Amazons & Aliens, check it out:
http://www.gamespot.com/amazons-and-aliens/

#3 Posted by nihad16 (1 posts) -
i know the name its tropico paradise island i found the page of the game but am not able to download it pls guide me through i am new to this site i have no idea how to dowload games from here its just showing me the patches but i want the FULL game which i am unable to found. Thanks
#5 Posted by Threesixtyci (4287 posts) -

i know the name its tropico paradise island i found the page of the game but am not able to download it pls guide me through i am new to this site i have no idea how to dowload games from here its just showing me the patches but i want the FULL game which i am unable to found. Thanksnihad16
Tropico is nothing like the OP.... But if you want it you can find the whole package at Steam for under 10 bucks