Legend of Dragoon PSN release in 3 days!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Eorlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Eorlas
Member since 2007 • 191 Posts

What will you be doing? I will have worked a shift until 2am that day so after I wake up I'll be hitting up the PS and getting ready to take on my day off ;)

Any idea on the price?

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts

What will you be doing? I will have worked a shift until 2am that day so after I wake up I'll be hitting up the PS and getting ready to take on my day off ;)

Any idea on the price?

Eorlas
I'm guessing the price will be either $5.99 or $9.99 I own two copies of this already, still in great condition. One the greatest hits version and one that's the regular version. I'll definitely get it again, just to have it lol. I heard it's supposed to be free for psn plus users, so if you are one, let's hope it's true.
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 tjoeb123
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts
[QUOTE="Eorlas"]

Any idea on the price?

2ndWonder
I'm guessing the price will be either $5.99 or $9.99 I own two copies of this already, still in great condition. One the greatest hits version and one that's the regular version. I'll definitely get it again, just to have it lol. I heard it's supposed to be free for psn plus users, so if you are one, let's hope it's true.

I hope the Vita update is released then as well...
Eorlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Eorlas

If it ends up being free, more power to them xD.

At the same time, the dude that originally headed the team that put it together did mention the canceled sequel had once seen some production. Perhaps if this PSN release gets enough attention/purchase maybe just maybe they'll consider a sequel?

To the Vita comment, I hope you Vita users get your PS classic update because this definitely should be one of the first grabs.

quinokio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 quinokio
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

So Cool

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
None of you own the original? Just curious if I am the only one who does...lol
Eorlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Eorlas

None of you own the original? Just curious if I am the only one who does...lolDracula68

I have a greatest hits copy!

tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tjoeb123

[QUOTE="Dracula68"]None of you own the original? Just curious if I am the only one who does...lolEorlas

As do I, but 3 of my 4 discs are fvcked.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
[QUOTE="Eorlas"]

[QUOTE="Dracula68"]None of you own the original? Just curious if I am the only one who does...loltjoeb123

They had a GH for that? I did not know that! It was a great game so definitely buy it if you never played it and remember we paid a hell of a lot more than what it will cost on PSN.
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kitty  Moderator
[QUOTE="tjoeb123"][QUOTE="Eorlas"]

Dracula68

They had a GH for that? I did not know that! It was a great game so definitely buy it if you never played it and remember we paid a hell of a lot more than what it will cost on PSN.

Considering I've bought 4 copies of it over the years, I know about the costs lol. I was just given a second copy of the greatest hits for free recently. :D Bare with the horrible camera on my phone please. :P [spoiler]  [/spoiler]
Eorlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Eorlas

I'm so happy I still have these discs =D I think mine are pretty scratched so this will be great. And also not having to jump discs is even better.

So everyone's task is to try to get the word out to all of your PS friends and get everyone to buy it and play it. Lets see if we can get enough interest built to warrant a sequel! Imagine what it would look like in updated graphics and 1080p.

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kitty  Moderator

I'm so happy I still have these discs =D I think mine are pretty scratched so this will be great. And also not having to jump discs is even better.

So everyone's task is to try to get the word out to all of your PS friends and get everyone to buy it and play it. Lets see if we can get enough interest built to warrant a sequel! Imagine what it would look like in updated graphics and 1080p.

Eorlas
Imo, a greatest hits version should have warranted enough for a sequel. If there was gonna be a sequel it would have been for the ps3, seeing this page says that it was a working title at one point. http://www.gamespot.com/angel-rings-working-title/ btw that was code name for the next game.
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 tjoeb123
[QUOTE="tjoeb123"][QUOTE="Eorlas"]

Dracula68

I paid $15-20 at my local Wal-Mart if I remember correctly. And since I gave up at Disc 3 (I was a RPG noob back then lol), if the price is right, and if Gamestop will sell codes for it, I'll definitely buy it again, if only to play on my PS Vita. Speaking of which, where the hell is System Software 2.00....
Eorlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Eorlas
[QUOTE="tjoeb123"][QUOTE="Dracula68"][QUOTE="tjoeb123"] As do I, but 3 of my 4 discs are fvcked.

I paid $15-20 at my local Wal-Mart if I remember correctly. And since I gave up at Disc 3 (I was a RPG noob back then lol), if the price is right, and if Gamestop will sell codes for it, I'll definitely buy it again, if only to play on my PS Vita. Speaking of which, where the hell is System Software 2.00....

It's $6 now! Hopefully you Vita users get the PS1 update asap.
GrrrlGamer78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GrrrlGamer78
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Since this is a Sony game, I think we should request on the "Playstation All-Stars" forums that we want a character from Legend of Dragoon as a DLC character!
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tjoeb123
Since this is a Sony game, I think we should request on the "Playstation All-Stars" forums that we want a character from Legend of Dragoon as a DLC character!GrrrlGamer78
Assuming no legal issues stand in the way, I vote for Dart.