Kitty0706 (creator of Team Fabulous 2) has died.

Trender_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Trender_man
Member since 2013 • 143 Posts

The creator of Team Fabulous 2 (and other TF-related Machinima), Kitty0706, has passed away today after a 2-year long battle with leukemia.

Mirror of SirDavid255's words: Now look, I feel extremely awful for typing this out. View it from any perspective and form your own opinions as to why I'm typing this but I will share why I truly am. To get things straight, I'm not in any way trying to commercialize his death for my sake or his. I'm simply informing the public as a great (online) friend of Colin, I believe after some thought that I would be more suitable to deliver this message rather than just any random bloke. I believe he would much rather have someone he trusts send such a message out. After a long 2 years of non-stop battling of Leukaemia, Colin Wyckoff (Kitty0706) has passed away on 1/25/2015. He'll be remembered in my heart as one of the most optimistic and upbeat people I've ever met. I feel very uncomfortable adding any information from Facebook into the article, so please be patient when some form of source is released and I'd be glad to paste it in.