Killzone/Crysis/Farcry best series poll

Posted by Ariabed (1756 posts) 11 months, 17 days ago

Poll: Killzone/Crysis/Farcry best series poll (17 votes)

Crysis series 24%
Farcry series 71%
Killzone series 6%

Why do you feel your choice is more superior? Also which game is your favourite game of your chosen series?

#1 Posted by spike6958 (5110 posts) -

Farcry gets my vote, and only because of 3 and Blood Dragon. I've played every other game in each of those series and none of them are very good.

#2 Posted by darktruth007 (533 posts) -

The only good game in that list is Far Cry 3 - the rest are just riddled with mediocrity and stagnation.

#3 Posted by Mesomorphin (876 posts) -

Look Iam not trying to sound like a fanboy but why is Killzone even on that list and not halo? seriously...

#4 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (9898 posts) -

Far Cry, but I love Crysis 2.

inb4crysis2haters

#5 Posted by marcheegsr (3017 posts) -

I voted for The crisis series. I loved Crysis 2.

#6 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (17828 posts) -

As a series, I like Crysis better followed by KZ. But, individually, I think Far Cry 3 leaves all of them in the dust.

#7 Posted by Ariabed (1756 posts) -

@mesomorphin: because I know halo will win hands down, it's a no brainer lol

#8 Posted by mastermetal777 (2475 posts) -

Out of the 3, Far Cry gets my vote. However, I still show love for the Killzone series, and I actually liked Crysis 2 a lot.

#9 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (19263 posts) -

FarCry by a million miles. Crysis hasn't done anything good since... well, since it stopped being FarCry+, that is after Crysis 1, and Killzone is a pretty good series with nothing to make it stand out.

#10 Posted by SoNin360 (5725 posts) -

Well, I'm going with Far Cry, even though I've only played Far Cry 3. But I think Far Cry 3 is better than any of the other games from those other series, which I've played all of, or at least the ones available on PS3 for Crysis. Killzone is solid, as is Crysis, but none of the games particularly stood out to me.

#11 Edited by R4gn4r0k (17567 posts) -

Very inconsistent series, all of them:

Good games: Crysis 1, Crysis Warhead, Killzone 2, Killzone 3, Far Cry, Far Cry 3

Alright games: Crysis 3

Alright to bad games: Crysis 2, Killzone 1

Absolutely bad games: Far Cry 2

So overall I'd go with Crysis

#12 Posted by AgeThe6 (176 posts) -

Killzone -is a okay franchise at best they could easily take out the single player and just leave the multiplayer-

Crysis - the first one was great the second one was awesome the third one was okay good for a play through-

far cry -first one awesome. the second one garbage. The third one awesome-

I would have to go with Crysis because I just like a lot of stuff about the second one and to be honest it was just a straight up fun game to play.