Just getting started making videos

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MachoCheesey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By MachoCheesey
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hi there. I've recently started a gaming channel on youtube focusing on gameplay from my experiences with the xbox one games selections. So far there is PvZ Garden Warfare and Titanfall clips. Any questions feel free to hit me up on xbox. Gamertag is Macho Cheesey. Link to my youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/BmlGamingClips . Thanks for the time.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

Youtube fame ain't for everyone, kid.

RerezTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RerezTV

I recommend you throw in some commentary on your videos. It will give people a better idea of what you feel when you play the games you are showing off. :)

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@rereztv said:

I recommend you throw in some commentary on your videos. It will give people a better idea of what you feel when you play the games you are showing off. :)

lol says the guy who still havent learned not to advertise his shit on a forum against the rules.

But another kid thinking the best thing in the world is not being clever and getting a education but try to do "youtube" because that will make them cash lol.

MachoCheesey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MachoCheesey

Honestly I do work full time.. But all the guys I play with always talked about how I play. So then Microsoft has been adding all kinds of neat things to make it easy to upload clips to youtube. not trying to earn "cash".. Just trying to show gameplay to people to are in between on buying a game or not and to be able to see what is in store for them if they do decide to play it. and if I wasn't allowed to post that then I apologize and will gladly have the post taken down. Was just seeing if anyone was interested in viewing. Thanks

MachoCheesey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MachoCheesey

and ya know. I tried the whole education thing. It wasn't for me. Got halfway thru college and the I woke up one day and realized. Wtf am I doing this? I'm not enjoying it. So turned part time job into full time and loving every minute of it. I'm married and my wife enjoys gaming just as much as I do.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@machocheesey said:

and ya know. I tried the whole education thing. It wasn't for me. Got halfway thru college and the I woke up one day and realized. Wtf am I doing this? I'm not enjoying it. So turned part time job into full time and loving every minute of it. I'm married and my wife enjoys gaming just as much as I do.

Sure mate

But next time post your advertisement in the right post not just randomly

MachoCheesey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MachoCheesey

@Jacanuk:

which one does it need to be under? Sorry I came to website and saw another person posting their youtube channel. So if you wouldn't care to enlighten me on which I should go under?

SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#9 SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

I don't think these people even like video games, it's like they're playing them only for the chance to make a living.

Gotta jump on that bandwagon, same thing happened in 2006 when everyone was an "angry" reviewer

MachoCheesey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MachoCheesey

all a person has to do to make popular videos on youtube is just have a girl in front of a camera talking the girliest way she can and talk about the subject of the video for maybe 5 seconds then the rest of it just total nonsense. I don't know about yall but im tired of watching videos like that. Im not trying to make a living thru youtube. As stated I work full time and live happily.

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

I think you and your girl should comment on the game as you play it, make a little show out of it you may have differences in opinion which will make it interesting.

You're so lucky you have a gamer girl, as long as she still get things done around the house ;)

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

Absolutely no youtube threads allowed.