Isaac Clarke Dead space 3 Dead or Alive

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cod_proplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cod_proplayer
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I registered in here just to ask some questions regarding this. At the end of the credits in dead space 3 we can hear isaac calling ellie. So does that mean he is not dead and that he survived. If so will he and ellie meet one again in dead space 4? What do you guys think??
TWOxFOUR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TWOxFOUR
I think the next game should be just Isaac trying to get back to Ellie instead of him just being dead on the planet, because she left so we have to assume that he dies?? I don't think!
KylaraDrenn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 KylaraDrenn
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
Well, I just finished the game and heard Isaac at the end too. I think Isaac is alive...wherever he is atm. And if he's alive, he'll probably want to get back to Ellie. However, I think it's unlikely that they'll see each other again in DS4 unless Ellie leads an expedition to try to eliminate the...other threats.
cod_proplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cod_proplayer
Well, I just finished the game and heard Isaac at the end too. I think Isaac is alive...wherever he is atm. And if he's alive, he'll probably want to get back to Ellie. However, I think it's unlikely that they'll see each other again in DS4 unless Ellie leads an expedition to try to eliminate the...other threats.KylaraDrenn
Why is it unlikely that they wont meet each other. I think they love each other so if there will be a dead space 4 which i think there is going to be then they will meet each other
TWOxFOUR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TWOxFOUR
Well as far as we know there are no other ships that can get Isaac and Carver(?) back to Earth or where ever less they need to go like they said there are other planets too so maybe she will go after those to or maybe she will send a R&R crew to help or maybe Isaac being an engineer will make a ship work or something or maybe they wont make a DS4. Also I think she should have went down there and checked or at least recovered the bodies.
TWOxFOUR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TWOxFOUR
Also it's not unlikely because Isaac loves her HE WILL TRY TO FIND HER NO MATTER WHAT!
cod_proplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cod_proplayer
Also it's not unlikely because Isaac loves her HE WILL TRY TO FIND HER NO MATTER WHAT!TWOxFOUR
Also look at this https://twitter.com/WarrenPrice/status/299325202813296640 Though it is not an official confirmation by EA it does suggest that they are planning on dead space 4
TWOxFOUR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TWOxFOUR
Alright.
Okujyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Okujyn
Honestly, if Visceral games will in effect make a DS4, we would see Ellie as the main character... Something tells me that Isaac's voice at the end of the credits is nothing more than a creation of the marker... Yes, the marker on that moon was destroyed... But... What about the other ones spread out? Maybe Ellie is getting the transmission the same way Isaac got a transmission from Nicole in the first game? Yes, Nicole was dead, but even then, Isaac kept seeing her and hearing her everywhere... And now, since Ellie was in such close contact to the marker as Isaac once was, maybe is Ellie's mind playing tricks on her... There's has to be a HUGE explanation in how Isaac survives Zero gravity without a helmet... If indeed Isaac is still alive...idk... Something to think about!! ;)
cod_proplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cod_proplayer
the dlc is going to show isaac and carver escaping from tau voltanis :)
Avatar image for bLaCk_XxWiDoWxX
bLaCk_XxWiDoWxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bLaCk_XxWiDoWxX
[QUOTE="TWOxFOUR"]Well as far as we know there are no other ships that can get Isaac and Carver(?) back to Earth or where ever less they need to go like they said there are other planets too so maybe she will go after those to or maybe she will send a R&R crew to help or maybe Isaac being an engineer will make a ship work or something or maybe they wont make a DS4. Also I think she should have went down there and checked or at least recovered the bodies.

They are definitely going to make a DS4, the idea behind the dead space world is just too juicy to end now (Survival horror in space). I don't think they can go look for bodies.... as the moon was pulled into the planet destroying them both. A nice twist would be bringing back Issac as a hallucination by Ellie, making her the protagonist or at least somehow involved. I did hear the the comment at the end of the credits, but I think he is dead, he will most likely be referenced in the future. As for Carver, he's dead, don't bring him back.
Bar_n0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bar_n0ne
Dead Space 4 is almost guaranteed. Whether or not Issac is still the main character is up for debate. Killing off the main character is pretty common at the end of the trilogy (AC, ME, MW), and the events leading up to it pointed to it being Isaac's end as well. There were some good theories about his voice was at the end being Ellie's hallucinating, but I doubt Isaac will be in DS4. It's also possible that they're doing the same thing Mass Effect did at the end of their trillogy; killing off the protagonist without really commiting to it. If anyone has played it, you'll remember Shepard dying, a long scene about the after effects of his death, and at the last 3 seconds a pan over of Shepard's charred husk taking half a breath. I think Isaac is meant to be dead, but they added the last voice clip as a sort of cop out if for some reason they decide to include Isaac again.
3rmahg3rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 3rmahg3rd
Honestly, if Visceral games will in effect make a DS4, we would see Ellie as the main character... Something tells me that Isaac's voice at the end of the credits is nothing more than a creation of the marker... Yes, the marker on that moon was destroyed... But... What about the other ones spread out? Maybe Ellie is getting the transmission the same way Isaac got a transmission from Nicole in the first game? Yes, Nicole was dead, but even then, Isaac kept seeing her and hearing her everywhere... And now, since Ellie was in such close contact to the marker as Isaac once was, maybe is Ellie's mind playing tricks on her... There's has to be a HUGE explanation in how Isaac survives Zero gravity without a helmet... If indeed Isaac is still alive...idk... Something to think about!! ;)Okujyn
Actually one can survive zero gravity without a helmet... it's a vacuum that one cannot live in. Anyways, that is an interesting idea. Ellie was not as near the marker as Issac was she? Not only that but she showed no signs of the dementia the others experienced. I really hope for more Dead Space goodness.
jaygatsby9909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jaygatsby9909
I think we will certainly see more Dead Space goodness as we all know from the DLC that Isaac and Carver are alive and have now made it back to Earth where the brother moons have also arrived. I think Dead Space 4 will largely take place on Earth, Issac will be the main character, Ellie will also be in it and it may conclude the series.