Is Warner Brothers any better?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Celtic_34
Member since 2011 • 1903 Posts

I'm kind of sick of EA, Activision and Ubisoft rehashing the same games. The games that have interested me most so far this gen are the telltale games and games like Shadow of Mordor and Dying Light that at least offer some innovation. The nemesis system in shadow or mordor and the day night cycle in Dying light. Still these are basically gimmicks and games should be innovating anyways. Warner Bros has been coming on strong with the batman Arkham games and the Witcher is also owned by them as well as the lego games. Mortal Kombat. They also published games like Fear and Condemned last gen. What are your thoughts on Shadow of Mordor and Dying Light? WArner Bros is basically the publisher they have a lot of say as far as direction of development houses. There are always trends that follow certain publishers.

Time Warner is about as big as it gets. I think people have missed that they are strongly in the gaming business at this point. They are no underdog story.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44147 Posts

Meh. I still really enjoy most all of these so called "rehashed" games from EA, Activision, Ubisoft, Warner Bros., etc. I like what I've seen on Shadow of Mordor and Dying Light but I haven't played them yet. Honestly though I'm not sure I'll ever get around to playing them, there's just too many games that I want to play more right now.