Is there a Life after MINECRAFT ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sabretooth2066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Poll Is there a Life after MINECRAFT ? (10 votes)

Minecraft is one of the best games ever made 60%
Minecraft is one of the most overrated games ever made 40%

this game is fun, yes

this game deserves a rating of 9 or even a 10, no

this game is one of the best games of all times, no

this game is the most overrated game of all times, yes

YES i played the game, YES it was fun, YES i played it for more than 1 hour, NO i never spent months just to build up some damn tower/house/sculpture/country/town

its kinda scarey how the success of this pixelated block-building game spread all over the world like a dangerous disease making people love and play the game like mindless zombies for months or years as if its the one and only game existing...focusing on nothing else than building up pixels...block by block...click by click......click, click, click, click.....

• 
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44129 Posts

Geez. Can't it just be a great game that's a lot of fun and lot's of people love to play. Why does this bother you?

sabretooth2066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 sabretooth2066
Member since 2013 • 402 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

Geez. Can't it just be a great game that's a lot of fun and lot's of people love to play. Why does this bother you?

Why does it bother you that i feel bothered by the success of MINECRAFT ?

Why do you feel bothered by a game like "HATRED" as you showed it in my HATRED thread ?

well dont bother....dont even try to answer, i wasnt really asking you a question anyway, i was more like showing how stupid your question really is

this is a poll in the first place, so please...just place your vote and move on, thank you

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Archangel3371

@sabretooth2066: lol Sorry bub but you don't dictate the rules here so no I won't simply just vote and move along. In fact I didn't vote at all nor will I. Also I simply asked why you seemed bothered by people's enjoyment of Minecraft but no you have to get worked up about it and ask why I was seemingly bothered by you being bothered and also to inject my position from a totally different and unrelated topic.

Geez. Why so hosile? :P

sabretooth2066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sabretooth2066

@Archangel3371 said:

@sabretooth2066: lol Sorry bub but you don't dictate the rules here so no I won't simply just vote and move along. In fact I didn't vote at all nor will I. Also I simply asked why you seemed bothered by people's enjoyment of Minecraft but no you have to get worked up about it and ask why I was seemingly bothered by you being bothered and also to inject my position from a totally different and unrelated topic.

Geez. Why so hosile? :P

to remind you.....this thread is about minecraft and if its the best game of the universe or the most overrated game of all dimensions including parallel-dimensions

its not about why i feel bothered by it or why i started this thread or why i countered your question with another question, this thread aint about me at alll so if you want to talk about me then just drop my a few lines and send me a pm

just your thoughts on minecraft kid...nothing more

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Archangel3371

@sabretooth2066: lol Again you don't dictate the rules here. I asked a simple question that was entirely relevant to this thread. Based on your initial post. If you don't want to discuss that question then entirely free to ignore it and not respond.

sabretooth2066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sabretooth2066

@Archangel3371 said:

@sabretooth2066: lol Again you don't dictate the rules here. I asked a simple question that was entirely relevant to this thread. Based on your initial post. If you don't want to discuss that question then entirely free to ignore it and not respond.

boy this is a POLL and not a friggin quiz-show, if you are unable or unwilling to participate in this poll and just entered this thread to ask me a question about why i see things this or that way then you just dont understand what a POLL is here for

...and please remind me a third time again that i cant dictate the rules in here....

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Archangel3371

@sabretooth2066: I guess I'll have to remind you a third time then that you don't dictate the rules here. Not only that but this is also a thread that allows for people to post for well ... you know discussion purposes. It really was just a simple question.

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 MuD3
Member since 2011 • 2192 Posts

it amuses me to see people get worked up about the most pointless of things. well, more confuses than amuses, but still...

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Archangel3371

@MuD3 said:

it amuses me to see people get worked up about the most pointless of things. well, more confuses than amuses, but still...

Same here. People just seem so angry these days.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#10 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Don't get why you are so bothered by Minecraft? Minecraft is just one of those games that comes around and hits a homerun. Its basic and its simple to jump into but it can also be suited to be a lot more advance. It is in the end digital Lego.

But a life after Minecraft, well Lego has been around for a few decades now, so i dont see Minecraft not being that also.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

I could personally say the same thing about Call of Duty but I kinda get the whole "Different strokes for different folks."

Plain old Minecraft does get dull in the long run, thus why I think it's good that people are creating mods and different ways to play the game.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#12  Edited By speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

What exactly is wrong with Minecraft?

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Is it the greatest game ever.....no, but it is real fun if you let your imagination go. I thought it was just a video game version of Legos until my daughter bugged me enough to try it. Even then it took awhile for me to finally get into the game and sort of become addicted to it. Some people just don't get it...and that's cool. Don't get upset about it. Just play something else that you do like.

sabretooth2066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sabretooth2066

@Archangel3371 said:

@sabretooth2066: I guess I'll have to remind you a third time then that you don't dictate the rules here.

..a fourth time please....

sabretooth2066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sabretooth2066

@MuD3 said:

it amuses me to see people entering threads like this and getting into heated endless discussions about pointless things....like it is happening here right now

thank you for participating in my thread

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Archangel3371

Ok let's try this again.

I voted for the first option although in reality I'd go with something a bit lower but not quite in the middle. I find it to be a great game and I have a lot of fun playing it but I think something like Divinity: Original Sin would be the kind of game that I would enjoy more.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

I think this should clear up a few things.

Loading Video...