Is anyone buying Metro Redux in August

#1 Posted by sukraj (22581 posts) -

I'm going to buy Metro Redux in August i never played Metro 2033 on the 360 and i only play the first level of metro last light and both games will be in 1080p 60fps and from what i have read so far everything will be improved for the xbox one and the PS4, better graphics more paricle effects improved lighting etc and weapons customisation for both games.

In the UK you can pick up both games for £30 which is a good deal two games for the price of one.

#2 Posted by gameofthering (10195 posts) -

I got Metro 2033 on a Steam Sale a few year ago but it just wasn't that that good to me. So I'll be skipping them.

#3 Posted by marcheegsr (2572 posts) -

I will be. I played Metro last light on ps3 and loved it. But never played Metro 2033. So I will be picking up this game.

#4 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

I haven't played those games so I think I'll be getting it.

#5 Edited by ShepardCommandr (2567 posts) -

Of course not.

I haven't played them but i will not support these greedy practices.

#6 Posted by RyuRanVII (4242 posts) -

I'll most likely buy Metro: 2033 Redux because of the improvements, especially regarding the stealth mechanics and performance. I see no reason to buy Metro: Last Light Redux.

#7 Edited by wiouds (5115 posts) -

I played them once and that is enough.

#8 Posted by blkgto (788 posts) -

Somewhere out there, someone will.

#9 Posted by Behardy24 (3777 posts) -

Probably not.

#10 Posted by sukraj (22581 posts) -

I'll most likely buy Metro: 2033 Redux because of the improvements, especially regarding the stealth mechanics and performance. I see no reason to buy Metro: Last Light Redux.

Yeah the developers mentioned that they improved the stealth mechanics and takedowns.

#11 Posted by faizanhd (215 posts) -

This ^

I'm actually very excited for the remade Metro:2033.

#12 Edited by Ish_basic (4010 posts) -

2033 is great and I'd say better than Last Light. Something about 2033's story...darker, subtler, deeper. Last Light's narrative just didn't have the same impact.

Howevah...the game is only a few years old and by no means in need of an update. You want to go back and redo games that need it, go do System Shock 2 with the Crytek engine and I'm there.

#13 Posted by blangenakker (2291 posts) -

Already finished the original versions, so no

#14 Posted by mastermetal777 (1219 posts) -

Probably not. Never played Metro: 2033, but I have played Metro: Last Light. I didn't enjoy the game at all, so I will be skipping it.

#15 Posted by sukraj (22581 posts) -

Dang i want to play these games now

#16 Posted by Mesomorphin (821 posts) -

Dude its the biggest money grab! All these remastered games all look like the original games! Side from the halo remastering, and maaaaybe last of us.

#17 Posted by SoNin360 (5438 posts) -

I think all these "remastered" games are annoying, but this is one I make an exception for because I've never been able to play Metro 2033 since I pretty much only have a PS3. That's why I also never played Last Light, even though it was free on PS+. I've actually been waiting for Metro 2033 to come out on the Playstation in some shape or form, so I'm really looking forward to this. And having Last Light remastered is a bonus I guess, though I would have just been happy to be able to play Metro 2033 on the PS4.

#18 Posted by Bigboi500 (29603 posts) -

Nope. Hated what I played of LL.

#19 Posted by coasterguy65 (5922 posts) -

Yeah I'll eventually buy it, but I will wait for the price to drop some first. So not in August, but somewhere down the road.

#20 Posted by CTR360 (7034 posts) -

NO i have both games on xbox 360 for me both are underrated and amazing games