Invisible girl in "a towerful of mice" in the witcher 3?

Lee__Roberts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Lee__Roberts
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

I was going through the quest for Keira Metz and when I got to the top of the tower I noticed a sort of shimmering and I bumped into it and I heard the female voice for when you run into one. It sounded like Keira Metz but I don't think I was supposed to notice her. Anyone else experience this?

stillw22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 stillw22
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

This happened to me, just now... I was just googling to see if it happened to anyone else. Didn't find anything.

When I bumped into her she made that sound when you run into anyone else. Then I heard female sobbing. I also noticed a little shimmering of what appeared to be her hand, maybe. Weird...

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

There are ghosts in that tower you don't see without a lamp keira metz gives you. Use the lamp talk to the ghosts. If that's not what your seeing then I have no clue. As besides the ghosts I didn't see anything in that building and I've gone in and out of it searching it high and dry more then once.

loafofgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 loafofgame
Member since 2013 • 1742 Posts

It should be a ghost you can talk to using the lamp Keira gave you. If that doesn't work, I guess it's bugged.

DrFlyntCoal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 DrFlyntCoal
Member since 2015 • 496 Posts

Use the Lamp, she's the key to progressing the quest.

stillw22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By stillw22
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

No... I'm not talking about Annabelle or any of the other areas that you can shine the lamp at. Those are obvious considering there is a green mist surrounding those areas. This is just an invisible person very near the trap door that those wall switches open. I just now jumped back in the game and I can no longer run into her but i can still see this shimmering circle that I think is her wrist. Or neck, maybe... If she is sitting. It's very strange. I dont think shes supposed to be there. Shining the lamp on her does nothing. I suppose it could be another ghost besides Annabelle that I am supposed to be able to talk to and is possibly bugged. Dunno...

ojmstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 ojmstr
Member since 2003 • 1949 Posts

Tip! Don't forget that chest on the top floor in the ghost tower, when you walk out on that broken balcony with the great view, look right, it's right there